News:

The Teara Adan campaign is using Polyhedral Fudge

Main Menu

Session 5

Started by Bynw, 06 January 2012, 08:26:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Bynw

21:16 <~bynw> ***
21:16 <~bynw> The group has escaped the invaders for now. But the invaders are now fully aware of their presence but not their capabilities.
21:16 <~bynw> .
21:16 <~bynw> Johannes has saved the group from certain capture or worse. Calling his Anadari warmount to transport them all to safety, 1 or 2 at a time. Ending up in a cellar within the ruins of SouthWind.
21:16 <~bynw> .
21:16 <~bynw> The escape did come with a price. Ri'am has been injured. Johannes thought to be dead but seems to have had a miraculious self ressurection but also a change of appearance to go along with it. And his faithful companion and steed has suffered grievious injuries as well.
21:16 <~bynw> ***
21:18 <~bynw> *watching the self-ressurection of Johannes ... Ri'am's exersions finally catch up with him and he slumps into an exhausting sleep
21:19  * Mirina looks at the changed Johannes.
21:20  * Johannes rubs a palm across his face experimentally, almost wistfully.
21:20  * Luc stares at Johannes, wondering what has happened. This is completely beyond all his knowledge of magic.
21:20  * Johannes suddenly starts, his head snapping to and fro. "There is much to be done and no time to explain. Quickly! Palamon!"
21:24  * Johannes opens his mouth again, as if to speak, but falters, the sound dying in his throat abruptly.
21:25  * Luc looks down at the beast, then looks up. "Tell me what I can do and I will. Husbandry, magical or not, is not my strong suit."
21:26  * Johannes draws a sharp breath and tries again, obviously adjusting to the strange new voice. "I may need you to soothe him. Mirina, I know you are sorely pressed at the moment, but I need your aid."
21:27  * Mirina looks at Palamon.
21:27  * Luc moves to the beast's neck, stroking it to try and calm the animal.
21:29 < Mirina> "Okay, this is going to be difficult.  I've never healed a magical beast before.  I'm going to run on the assumption that his anatomy is more or less like a horse."
21:34 <~bynw> *anyone looking, even without healer training can see that this beast is in bad shape and possibly going to die without help
21:35  * Johannes nods, the unfamiliar emerald-blue imploring as the flutter shut a moment. His aura flares a rich amber as he reaches out to the Tricorn. "Please, Mirina, I beg you! Hurry! Let us ease his wound. There is no time to spare."
21:35 < Johannes> *emerald-blue eyes
21:37 < Mirina> !df 4
21:37 <@ChanServ> Result: ( )(+)(-)(+)
21:37  * Johannes groans as if with massive exertion, his eyelids suddenly drooping as he slumps backwards again, slumber threatening to claim him once more. "...P-please..."
21:39  * Luc strokes the beasts neck, attempting to calm it as Mirina works.
21:40  * Mirina places her hands over the wounds and takes a deep breath, settling into Healing trance.
21:40  * Johannes winces sharply, one slow, weary arm moving to loosen the laces of his shirt, the soft but distinct ripping of stitches breaking the hush as he recilnes.
21:40 < Johannes> *reclines
21:50  * Mirina feels the wounds close under her hands and leans back, breathing a huge sigh of relief.
21:51 < Mirina> "If he were a horse, I'd say he needs water."  She looks at Johannes, questioningly.
21:51 <~bynw> *as Mirina's healing energies pour across the Tricon's body ... restoring the creature to full health and vitality as arrow wounds, sword cuts and others close up to form thin lines of pinkish skin. Palamon touches the mind of his friend and companion Johannes @@ "I will live" @@
21:52  * Johannes exhales an imperceptible sigh of relief, now flat on his back. "Yes. Water. He says...yes."
21:53  * Mirina leans back, clearly quite tired.  She looks up at Luc.  "My lord, can you get some water?"
21:53 <~bynw> *Palamon looks over at Mirina and nods his head in thanks and then startst to stand and vanishes*
21:54  * Luc gets water for every from a barrel nearby that he knows is filled with it.
21:54 < Luc> *everyone
21:55 <~bynw> *its not exactly clean right now, but it is fresh water with some debris in it from the attack*
21:56  * Luc cleans out and removes the debris from the water barrel.
21:56 < Luc> "It should do, though it did have some junk from overhead in it."
22:02  * Mirina takes the water and feeds some to Johannes.  "He" she indicates Ri'am "could use some water too, both to clean those wounds and to drink, but it looks like he's passed out.  I'll clean his wounds, at least."
22:03 < Luc> "It'll do for soaking bandages in afterwards, too." *goes and gets a nearby bucket*
22:04 < Mirina> "Thank you."
22:11  * Johannes mumbles a vague sound of appreciation, a low glugging sound emitting from his throat.
22:12  * Johannes blinks suddenly as the water streams down his throat, his vision seeming clearer, sharper and focused. He sits up tentatively, rubbing at unfamiliar temples, feeling the strange hair around them.
22:14  * Johannes casts a dubious glance at Ri'am and Luc's ministrations, reaching out absently to squeeze Mirina's hand in gratitude. "There's little time. We don't know how far the horde has advanced. We must move quickly."
22:16 < Luc> "But to where, my Lord? Our friend the father there is in a very very bad way."
22:16  * Mirina looks over at Johannes, surprised.  She indicates Ri'am again.  "We can't leave him like this, and we can't go anywhere dragging an unconscious person."
22:18 < Luc> "We need to have him healed. Or sufficiently protected by wards."

Bynw da GM
The World of Teara Adan
Founding Four Member