• Welcome to Teara Adan Adventures.

News:

The Teara Adan campaign is using Polyhedral Fudge

Main Menu

Episode 11

Started by Bynw, 11 July 2010, 17:44:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Bynw

[19:41]<Bynw> (( this is our recap, just the last bit of last session ))
[19:42]<Bynw> [21:53]<+Raith> "Prepare for jump Captain."
[19:42]<Bynw> [21:54]* Jack ensures he is securely strapped in and begins a diagnostic check on the turret systems
[19:42]<Bynw> [21:54]<Bynw> "running the subroutine on the secondary ftl since its still spinning up from the initial spin-up"
[19:42]<Bynw> [21:55]<Bynw> roll 7df+
[19:42]<Bynw> [21:55]<BoxCars> Bynw rolls 7df+ and gets ( )( )( )(+)(+)( )( ) Great
[19:42]<Bynw> [21:56]<Bynw> *blass* "secondary ftl shows green. we should be able to jump right out ... i'm putting in coordinates for it now, as a precaution"
[19:42]<Bynw> [22:02]<+Raith> ::Uses the retinal scanner and sets to jump::
[19:42]<Bynw> [22:05]<Bynw> *the ship jumps into Klade space .... as it reaches its destination of the Hip 9989 system.
[19:43]<Bynw> *the ship appears in the Hip 9989 system. inbetween the orbits of its outermost planets. several large gas giants*
[19:44]<Bynw> *blass* "DRADIS is clear, no contacts. Ship systems report green. Do we jump right back out Captain?"
[19:44]<+Raith> "Blass, set to jump into Alliance space on my command, and hold."
[19:45]* Ben gulps
[19:45]<Bynw> *blass* "FLT2 shows green and jump is already programmed. Did it before our final jump here."
[19:46]* Ken continues logging the readings
[19:46]<+Raith> ::Sends a long range scan for possible habitable planets within the system::
[19:47]<Bynw> *as the readings are coming in showing several habitable moons, the warning bells go off on the DRADIS*
[19:47]<+Raith> ::Sets a course to bring the lady luck deeper into the system, opens a comm channel::
[19:47]<Bynw> *Blass* "Dradis contacts, multiple ships"
[19:48]* Ben mumbles something under his breath
[19:49]* Ken finishes the logging of the readings and stores the backup copy.
[19:49]<Bynw> *Blass* "I'd rank them as intercept destroyers given their size and current speed coming out of jump."
[19:50]<+Ben> "All systems green for jump, Sir"
[19:50]<+Raith> "This is Captain Raith. Requesting, communications. We are NOT hostile."
[19:50]<+Raith> ::Cuts thrusters and comes to a full stop::
[19:51]<+Raith> "Blass, raise our shields, power down the weapons and redirect the power to shields. I want everything you have."
[19:52]<+Raith> ::Sends his picture with the transmission, and repeats it::
[19:52]* Ken reroutes the power from weapons to Shields, and keeps a trickle charge running to the primary jump drive
[19:53]<+Ben> "Ken, what are you doing?"
[19:54]<+Raith> ::over the comm:: "I was invited to start diplomatic relations with the Klade. You wanted me, you got me. No bureaucrats, no diplomats, just me. Please respond."
[19:54]<+Ken> "maximizing shields and.. Captain! Reading multiple power failures in all systems both FTL drives are down!"
[19:55]<+Raith> ::Chuckles to himself nervously:: "Well I guess we just got neutralized. Klade are packing some top end gear."
[19:55]<Bynw> *Blass* "Shields are failing too. Everything is going offline. We are drifting and on batteries only."
[19:55]<Bynw> *Blass slams his fist down on the control console*
[19:56]* Ken pulls out his data pad and makes a few quick notes on the readings just as power started failing
[19:56]<Bynw> *Blass* "Dradis is offline as well. Unable to determine range of the Klade ships. Unless you are good at guessing by looking out the window."
[19:57]* Ben does some calculations on how long life support will run on battery power.
[19:59]<+Ken> roll 4df
[19:59]<+BoxCars> Ken rolls 4df and gets (-)(-)(+)(-) Poor
[20:00]<+Ben> "Captain I estimate we have 3 days of life support."
[20:00]<Bynw> *Blass* "Raith. Did you see that." *he points out the window*
[20:00]<+Raith> ::Looks out the window::
[20:01]<+Raith> roll 5df+
[20:01]<+BoxCars> Raith rolls 5df+ and gets ( )(-)( )(-)(-) Poor
[20:02]<Bynw> *Raith catches sight of one brief flash of light near the Klade ships*
[20:02]<+Raith> "Everyone into vacuum suits!"
[20:02]<+Ken> "We are being jammed, once outside of the field."
[20:03]* Ken gets into a vacc suit
[20:03]* Ben rushes to get into a vac suit.
[20:03]<+Raith> ::Grabs his vac-suit and puts it's on::
[20:04]<+Ken> "Our systems will come back online once we are out of range of their jamming."
[20:04]<Bynw> *Blass also puts on one of the vac-suits* "Did you see it Raith."
[20:05]<+Raith> "I saw a flash near the klade ship. What was it?"
[20:05]<Bynw> "I saw several of them. Ignition flashes. Small craft being launched. Probably their drone fighters."
[20:06]<+Raith> "Well let's see what they make of the comm message."
[20:06]<Bynw> *Blass* "But I don't see them incoming yet." *he strains his eyes looking out the window of the Lady Luck*
[20:06]<+Ken> "Captain do we have any compressed gas aboard?"
[20:08]<Bynw> *Blass* "Ken. The problem with your theory is ... we don't know the range of the Klade method of jamming our systems."
[20:08]<+Ken> "I think I can make an educated guess."
[20:08]<+Raith> "Not sure. We could vent a bit of fuel or vent our atmosphere, we have our Vac-suits and the life support will replace any vented gas."
[20:09]<+Raith> "We can refuel at those gas giants or back in alliance space."
[20:09]<Bynw> *the bridge grows darker as if a shadow has cross over the Lady Luck blocking out the light of the stars and this system's sun*
[20:11]<+Ben> "Ken they could catch us long before we were out of the jamming area."
[20:12]* Ken nods absently
[20:12]<+Raith> "See that shadow? That's the combat drones. Don your helmets, they're going to vent the atmo if they attach."
[20:13]* Ken lowers his visor and seals it
[20:13]<Bynw> *Blass looking up through the bridge windows* "No its not."
[20:13]<+Raith> ::Puts on his helmet and nods as the seals close and a green indicator shows air-tight lock::
[20:13]<+Raith> ::Looks up where Blass is looking::
[20:13]* Ben lowers and seals his visor as well.
[20:14]<Bynw> *above the lady luck is a very large saucer shaped ship. the class size of a battleship ... it's within 1000 meters*
[20:15]<Bynw> *Blass just sits back in his chair on the bridge, his helmet is still off*
[20:15]<Bynw> "It must of jumped in. right on top of us."
[20:16]<+Raith> ::Looks a bit surprised, but smiles. Turns on his suits external speakers and suit to suit comm.:: "Micro jump I'd guess."
[20:17]<Bynw> *Blass* "that isnt the ships out there ... those are much smaller than this one."
[20:17]<+Ken> ::over Suit Comms:: "Power is coming back online except for FTL."
[20:17]<Bynw> *the bridge lights up as Ken makes his announcement*
[20:18]<Bynw> *Dradis confirms the multiple contacts. 4 ships plus several dozen small craft orbiting the 3 smaller ships*
[20:19]* Ben runs a diagnostic on shields and weapons
[20:19]<+Raith> "Blass, what is the name of the men down in engineering, and who's the ranking officer there?"
[20:20]<+Ben> "Shields and weapons are nominal."
[20:20]<Bynw> *over the ship to ship comms* "why are you here now? our meeting is to take place in 12 standard days" *the voice is metallic and computer generated*
[20:20]<Bynw> *Blass* "Ken is the ranking engineer"
[20:21]* Ken pulls out his log readings and compares the frequency analysis before, during the jamming and currently.
[20:22]<+Raith> "Ken, find out how the Klade did this to us. Try looking at possible computer hacking attempts. That seems to be their MO."
[20:22]<+Ken> "Aye Sir, already working on it"
[20:23]<+Ken> "Ben, make a backup of the computer logs up to now."
[20:24]<+Ben> "Roger that."
[20:25]* Ben prepares a core memory dump to a back up.
[20:25]* fudgebob (Mibbit@A6D346.387974.A7778A.0F1BD0) has joined #Teara-Adan
[20:25]<+Raith> ::Lifts his visor and opens the comm channel to the klade:: "I am here because I wanted to talk to you without being surrounded by bureaucrats and professional talkers. I wanted to talk, warrior to warrior. No distractions."
[20:26]<Bynw> *comms* "Talk then. Say what you have to say" *the voice is not computer generated*
[20:26]* Ken puts his comparative sensor analysis aside for the moment and examines the sensor readings surrounding the initial communication attempt and the energy spike.
[20:27]<+Raith> "I'd like to talk face to face."
[20:27]<+Raith> ::over the comm::
[20:27]* ChanServ gives channel half-operator status to fudgebob
[20:28]<+Raith> ::Over the comm:: "You may board our ship if you don't want me on yours."
[20:28]<Bynw> *Blass* "Dradis shows the other ships have jumped away"
[20:28]<+Raith> "All of them?"
[20:29]<Bynw> *Blass* "It's just the 2 of us out here now. The large Klade ship and the Lady Luck"
[20:31]<+Raith> "Drop the shields, power down the guns. What is the status on the FTL?"
[20:32]<+Ken> "FTL still offline."
[20:32]<+Raith> ::Looks out the window to see what the Klade ship is doing::
[20:32]* Ben drops the shields and powers down the guns.
[20:33]<Bynw> *Blass* "Correction. FLT is back online." *he has a puzzled look as he checks the board* "Damn it."
[20:34]<Bynw> *klade comm* "Very well"
[20:34]* Ken raises and eyebrow and checks the logs for the exact moment they went online
[20:34]<+Raith> ::Nods:: "Klade can control our ship as they like evidently."
[20:35]<+Raith> ::internal comm:: "Ken any progress on figuring out how the Klade are doing this?"
[20:35]* Ken runs the DRADIS logs for a comparison
[20:35]<+Ken> "Not yet"
[20:36]<Bynw> "The hell they can." *Blass remarks* "Not only did they just allow the FTLs to come back on line. But the coordinates I had preset are deleted."
[20:36]<+Raith> ::Sighs and sits back, arms folded:: "Looks like we wait until the Klade make a choice."
[20:37]<+Raith> ::Smiles at Blass::
[20:37]<Bynw> *klade comms* "Your ship's lounge will suffice"
[20:39]<+Raith> ::Comm:: "Very Well. We await you."
[20:39]<+Ken> "Ben, check for any unusual em fields inside the ship."
[20:40]<+Ben> "I am reading a very large EM field approaching"
[20:40]<+Raith> "Blass, you have the bridge. Have the rest of the men meet me in the lounge. I'm going to change into something a little less...bulky. I suggest they do as well. Give the order."
[20:41]<+Ken> "Ben, what exact frequency or frequencies is that filed operating on?"
[20:41]<+Raith> ::Walks out of the bridge without further word, to his quarters, and changes back into his civilian garb::
[20:41]* Ben runs the requested analysis.
[20:44]<Bynw> *the ship's klaxon goes off indicating an intruder aboard the ship ... unauthorized lifeform detected in the ship's lounge area*
[20:44]<+Ben> "what the..!?!?!?"
[20:45]<Bynw> *blass seals the bridge, although thinking it wont help if the Klade want in*
[20:46]<+Ken> "Ben make a duplicate copy of all this data and print a hard copy."
[20:47]<+Raith> ::Straps on his energy pistol, and slaps the internal comm button to broadcast ship wide:: "We have visitors, everyone on board meet me in the lounge except Blass. Civilian gear only, loose the vac-suits. Move."
[20:47]<Bynw> *blass kills the alert from the bridge*
[20:47]<+Raith> ::Switches off the comm and walks the short way to the lounge at the end of the hall::
[20:48]* Ken doffs his vac-suit and dons civilian attire, strapping on his tool kit. No weapons except the tools.
[20:48]* Ben doffs his suit and straps on his side arm and heads for the lounge.
[20:49]<Bynw> *in the lounge is standing only one person as the crew arrives. and he is dressed like this: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10511/klade_warrior.jpg *
[20:49]<Bynw> (( although the weapon is not in his hand it's at his side ))
[20:50]<+Raith> ??He looks human. Anything obviously not human about him??
[20:50]<+Raith> ((nvm))
[20:52]<+Raith> ::His jaw drops open in wonder and surprise. He stands google eyed looking at what appears to be a human in heavy garb::
[20:52]<Bynw> *the imposing figure looks at Raith, Ken and Ben and then back Raith whom he addresses* "I am Orsi."
[20:52]<+Raith> ??English? Accented??
[20:53]* Ken raises an eyebrow but says nothing.
[20:53]<Bynw> *he speaking in the Alliance standard language. No detectable accent.*
[20:54]<+Raith> ::Recovers, somewhat:: "Your...Klade?"
[20:55]<Bynw> *Orsi* "That is correct. And you are Raith."
[20:55]<+Raith> ::Shakes his head:: "Sorry. I am Captain Raith. These are my men, Ken, Ben." ::he points to each in turn::
[20:56]<Bynw> *Orsi doesn't give them a 2nd glance*
[20:56]* Ken nods
[20:56]* Ben opens his mouth and then shuts it when he es he is being ignored.
[20:58]<Bynw> *Orsi* "We shall begin. And most of your questions will be answered." *he takes a seat at the table*
[20:58]<+Raith> ::Takes a seat oppisite Orsi::
[20:59]* Ben looks to Ken
[21:00]* Ken continues standing unless told otherwise
[21:01]<+Raith> ::Looks to the other two men and nods his head to the other chairs::
[21:01]* Ben sits down quickly, looking ill at ease
[21:01]* Ken sits down
[21:02]<Bynw> *Orsi politely folds his hands infront of him on the table as the others sit*
[21:03]* Ben sits quielty, sweating slightly.
[21:04]* Ken sits with his hands flat on the table looking at the Klade with no discernible expression.
[21:05]<Bynw> *Orsi* "We seek a treaty with the Alliance. We do not wish to become a part of the Alliance. Only a quiet ally."
[21:06]<+Raith> ::sits back, places his leg lightly on the edge of the table. Feigning a look of absolute relaxation::
[21:09]* Ben shifts in his chair
[21:10]* Ken sits back and studies the Klade.
[21:10]<Bynw> "We will give the Alliance our technology. Helping you advance yours considerably." *Orsi says* "Some may even settle on our worlds. There are vast cultivated lands available for food production for the Alliance."
[21:11]<Bynw> *Orsi* "And if you need us. We will come to aid you in war. However, we fight to win and to destroy the enemy completely. Don't ask for our help if you are not ready for total war. That is all there is to it."
[21:12]* Ben looks puzzled.
[21:12]* Ken looks at the Klade with a raised eyebrow.
[21:12]<+Raith> ::His eyes narrow a bit, but he says nothing and allows the Klade to continue uninterrupted::
[21:13]<Bynw> *Orsi* "Now you may ask your questions."
[21:13]<+Raith> "Ally against who?"
[21:15]<Bynw> *Orsi* "No one in particular. Although this galaxy is teaming with life. The choice everyone has to make when encountering your Alliance is to become a member, become an ally or become an enemy. We are choosing to become an ally."
[21:17]<+Raith> ::Nods appreciatively:: "Your offer is generous. Very generous. You are a warrior, correct?"
[21:17]<Bynw> *Orsi* "That is correct. I am also the leader of my people."
[21:18]* Ben looks surprised and seems about to ask a question but looks down at his hands.
[21:19]* Ken looks at Raith and then at the Klade.
[21:24]<+Raith> "My people have a saying in special detachment, if something looks too good to be true, it's probably a trap. Your offer seems, very generous. Is there a catch?"
[21:25]<Bynw> *Orsi* "The only 'catch' is why we are giving you everything we have. We have chosen the Alliance and its people to be our heirs."
[21:25]* Ben looks stunned
[21:25]* Ken raises both eyebrows and looks surprised.
[21:26]<+Raith> ::Looks confused:: "I...don't understand. Heirs?"
[21:27]<+Ben> ::blurts out:: "Why us?"
[21:27]<Bynw> "The Klade are an ancient people. We are dying. We will be an extinct race within 2-3 centuries." *Orsi says* "We are leaving behind the last of our legacy to help erase the sins of our forefathers and ourselves."
[21:30]<+Ben> "Sins?"
[21:30]<+Raith> ::Looks completely lost now:: "I...I don't know what to say. Let me ask the obvious question. You appear to be physically identical to a human. Are all Klade?"
[21:31]<Bynw> *Orsi* "Genocide" *he answers Ben and then back to Raith* "Yes we are all Klade. We are not human at all. Your medical scan will reveal that are organs and blood are not yours. We have found that this form to be very common in the universe."
[21:33]<+Raith> ::Looks blown away:: "We have heard of your genocide. We found evidence of it against another alien race. Why are you dying?"
[21:36]<Bynw> *Orsi* "We have chosen to die. To show we have mercy on the universe ... our greatest act of self-sacrifice and our greatest act to erase our past sins."
[21:37]* Ben looks sceptical
[21:39]<+Raith> "This is alot to take in."
[21:39]* Ben nods emphatically
[21:40]<+Raith> "Will you continue to communicate with the alliance until you are gone?"
[21:41]<Bynw> *Orsi* Perhaps you should have waited 12 days. Yes we will work closely with the Alliance. Ensuring its survival. Raising your knowledge of the universe and helping to advance your technology. And when we are gone. Everything of ours becomes yours."
[21:42]<+Ben> "Why did you pick the Alliance to be your heirs?"
[21:44]<Bynw> "The people of the Alliance. Your history. You are a warrior race like us, but you have much compassion. You are what we could have been."
[21:45]<+Raith> "Where you the Captain of the ship I almost rammed?"
[21:45]* Ben again looks sceptical and confused.
[21:46]<Bynw> *Orsi* "Yes. And the very ship is above you know."
[21:48]<+Raith> ::nods solemnly to Orsi::
[21:50]* Ken looks at Orsi thoughtfully.
[21:51]<+Raith> ::Stands and goes to one of the cabinets in the kitchen, he pulls out a bottle of single malt aged whiskey, obviously an expensive vintage and pours four fat drinks. He pushes one towards Orsi, takes one for himself and sits back down::
[21:52]<+Raith> ::Raises his glass:: "I'd say this calls for a toast, wouldn't you say? To new allies."
[21:52]<Bynw> *Orsi raises his glass* "To new allies"
[21:53]* Ben picks up his glass
[21:53]<+Ben> "Allies"
[21:53]* Ken raises his glass
[21:53]<+Ken> "To an exchange of knowledge"
[21:54]<+Raith> ::Clinks his glass with the others and takes a very long draw of the drink, taking most of it a gulp or two::
[21:55]* Ben downs his in one shot
[21:56]* Ken sips his quietly, watching the Klade drink.
[21:56]<+Raith> "I'll have a lot of explaining to do when I return, but return I must. Orsi, if you have nothing further I think it's time we both got under way. We'll have time to talk again in twelve days."
[21:57]<Bynw> *Orsi drinks the whole shot in one drink*
[21:57]<+Raith> ::smiles in satisfaction at the Klade's ability to drink::
[21:58]<+Raith> ::Stands and offers his hand::
[21:58]<Bynw> *Orsi stands* "Very well then. I shall again see you in 12 days." *he takes Raith's hand and when he releases it he touches a control at his wrist and vanishes in glow of white light*
[21:59]<+Ken> "neat trick"
[21:59]<Bynw> *Blass over the ship comms* "The Klade ship just jump away"
[22:00]<Bynw> *Blass* "We will have to spin up the FTLs again in order to jump."
[22:01]<+Ken> "I'm on my way to Engineering now."
[22:01]* Ken puts his glass down, unfinished and heads for engineering.
[22:02]<+Ben> "seems odd to me that they are doing this Sir."
[22:02]<+Raith> ::Slaps the ship's comm:: "Blass, spin up the FTL and set a course back home."
[22:03]<+Raith> ::slaps off the comm and looks to Ben:: "Odd wouldn't be what I'd say, absolutely frakin' insane would be my report."
[22:04]<+Ben> "I totally agree Sir"
[22:05]<+Raith> "Who can say. The Klade may look human, but who knows how they think."
[22:05]* Ben nods
[22:06]* Ken arrives at engineering and starts spin up procedures.
[22:08]<+Ben> "I best go help Sir."
[22:08]* Ben heads for engineering.
[22:09]* Ken checks the readings and compares them to his log of the first spin up.
[22:09]<+Raith> ::Pours another drink for himself, polishing off his bottle and kicks it back quickly:: "Yow! That's the goods."
[22:09]<+Raith> ::Heads to the bridge to pilot the Lady Luck home::
[22:10]<Bynw> *Blass* "The High Command and Senate wont like that you've already had this discussion"
[22:10]<+Ben> ::arriving in engineering:: "What is left to do Ken?"
[22:11]<+Ken> "Check power distribution system please"
[22:11]<Bynw> *Blass* "We will be ready for our first leg of the jump in about 10 minutes"
[22:11]* Ken runs a diagnostic on the drives.
[22:12]<Bynw> *Blass pulls up the readout from the internal scans* "Clearly not human."
[22:12]* Ben runs a disgnostic on internal power.
[22:13]<+Ben> "power grid green Ken"
[22:13]<+Ken> "Bridge, all systems look nominal"
[22:14]* Ken straps in, once again runnig a parallel log of the sensors.
[22:14]* Ben straps in
[22:15]<+Raith> ::With a bit of an alcohol buzz creeping into his speech, he turns to Blass and responds in a dead pan voice:: "Blass I'm sure your teachers appreciated you taking role in class when they where gone, but your whining is starting to irritate me. Why don't you grab your balls and make sure you still have some. Then let me know when your ready to start following my orders. Next time I ask you to get the crew moving and you drop
[22:15]<+Raith>  the ball, I'll space you."
[22:16]<+Raith> ::Takes a seat in the pilots chair without looking at Blass and starts checking systems::
[22:16]<+Ben> "What do you think of all this Heir stuff Ken?"
[22:17]<+Ken> ::Shrugging:: "seems odd"
[22:19]<+Ben> "Odd? Well I think there is more to this tham that Orsi is telling"
[22:19]<Bynw> *Blass* "However the ISD is going to back you. The Senate and High Command can be damned." *he pilots the ship into a 90 degree drive, with the internal systems whining at the sudden change of direction and speed*
[22:20]* Ken frowns and makes a quick adjustment.
[22:21]<+Ken> "Don't care Ben, just want to get a look at their tech."
[22:21]<Bynw> *Blass opens up the throttle ... taking the ship through a spin and 'level' flight correction ... heading towards a moon of one of the gas giants*
[22:22]<+Raith> ::Smiles to himself::
[22:23]<+Ben> "You are the definition of techno geek Ken."
[22:23]<Bynw> *the ships system is reading a collision course with the dead moon. set the ship is set to collide with the moon in 45 seconds at the current speed*
[22:23]* Ken shrugs
[22:24]<+Raith> ::Turns to Blass:: "What the frak are you doing Blass?"
[22:24]* Ken preapres for a suddne change in direction at 30 seconds out
[22:24]<Bynw> *Blass* "Testing your ship. And showing you that I still have them."
[22:24]<+Ken> "Ben boost the power to internal dampeners."
[22:25]<Bynw> * 30 seconds to collision
[22:25]<+Raith> ::Smiles:: "Let's do it."
[22:25]<Bynw> * 20 seconds
[22:25]* Ken boosts the power to the lateral thrsuter arrays
[22:26]<+Ken> "Ben you got those intertial stabilizers bosted yet."
[22:26]* Ken readies to cut the forward thruster array
[22:26]<Bynw> * 15 seconds
[22:27]<+Ben> ::sweating:: "I think so."
[22:27]<Bynw> ! Ken realizes that the bridge has overriden all navigational controls to the co-pilots seat
[22:27]<Bynw> * 10 secons
[22:27]<Bynw> (seconds)
[22:28]<Bynw> *the moon looks very large out side of the lady luck's windows
[22:28]* Ken readies to kill power to forward thrusters
[22:28]<+Ken> "Bridge ready when you are."
[22:28]<Bynw> ! control is overriden by the bridge, unable to kill the power and at this point it wouldnt make any difference anyway
[22:29]* Ken double checks that he has boosted the lateral thrsuters power.
[22:29]<Bynw> * 5 seconds
[22:29]<Bynw> roll 6df+
[22:29]<BoxCars> Bynw rolls 6df+ and gets ( )(+)( )( )(-)(-) Good
[22:30]<Bynw> *the ground is coming up very fast and then it is gone ..... as the ship takes another hard banking turn and Blass drops the throttle and fires the reverse thrust to slow them down*
[22:31]<Bynw> "Hmmm, not bad had 2 seconds left." *blass says as the Dradis indicates no contacts at their new position*
[22:31]<+Raith> ::Yelling:: "Wooooooooo YEAH! Frak Yeah!"
[22:31]<+Ken> "Ben run a diagnostic on ship integrity."
[22:32]* Ben runs the diagnostic.
[22:32]<+Raith> "Better Blass, better. Now let's get home before the Klade get jealous of all our fun."
[22:32]* Ken runs a diagnostic on the thruster systems and the jump drives meanwhile.
[22:32]<Bynw> *Blass* "Need another 10 minutes before we jump again"
[22:32]<+Raith> "I'd like to get my butt chewed before my buzz runs out."
[22:33]<+Ben> "minimal damage to integrity."

Bynw da GM
The World of Teara Adan
Founding Four Member