News:

The Teara Adan campaign is using Polyhedral Fudge

Main Menu

Episode 6

Started by Bynw, 11 July 2010, 17:42:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Bynw

[19:58]<Bynw> **** RECAP ****
[19:58]<Bynw> [21:53]<+Raith> ::Comm, main channel:: "Klade, are you claiming to be non-human?"
[19:58]<Bynw> [21:57]<Bynw> *klade* "we are not of your people or your alliance. we are similar in appearance only."
[19:58]<Bynw> [21:59]<+Raith> "You have got to be kidding me...."
[19:58]<Bynw> [22:01]<+Raith> ::comm main channel:: "...that's a great story. In that case we should exchange ambassadors. Do you agree?"
[19:58]<Bynw> **** END *****
[19:59]<Bynw> *klade* "Ambassadors are not necessary. Do you agree to the terms?"
[20:00]<+Raith> ::main channel:: "I agree."
[20:02]<Bynw> *the small ships that were taking the cargo pods head back to the where the cargo pods are sitting in pace and the Klade ship launches 3 more of them ... now 6 ships to resume the removal the jettisoned ore
[20:04]<+Raith> ::Xunil Channel:: "Xunil did you get all that?"
[20:05]<Bynw> *Xunil* "We got it Raith. We will keep our birds in the air to just be safe"
[20:06]<+Raith> ::Xunil CAG channel:: "You believe it?"
[20:08]<Bynw> *Klad* "Your other freighters will be returned to you at 76 sigma ceti, the same location where the crews are stranded."
[20:09]<Bynw> *CAG* "Those drones are ignoring us and attaching themselves to the cargo pods and jumping away. I dont know what to believe but we aren't being fired upon"
[20:10]<Bynw> *Xunil to CAG and Raith* "Check your Dradis. The Klade ship is moving ... its getting closer to the cargo pods"
[20:13]<+Raith> ::Takes a look at his Dradis::
[20:14]<Bynw> *the Klade ship has crossed half the distance between its original position and the location of the jettisoned cargo pods*
[20:16]<+Raith> ??what's the captain of the Xunil's name??
[20:18]<Bynw> *it seems to have stopped ... and its pretty much the size of the Xunil, and would be a hard fight
[20:19]<Bynw> !! i dont have it my notes, sorry ... we can make it up or just use the BSG term of "actual" !!
[20:20]<+Raith> ::Xunil channel:: "Xunil actual, orders?"
[20:22]<Bynw> *Xunil* "Raith this is Xunial Actual. We do nothing at this time. We were in combat range already and now its just closer. They haven't launched any fighters and there are only a few of the cargo pods left. We wait to see what they do for now."
[20:24]<Bynw> (( UNI pathers are gonna win this BB game ))
[20:26]<Bynw> *the Klade jumps in remaining small ships to take away all the cargo pods*
[20:27]<+Raith> ::Main Channel:: "Lt. Raith to Klade. What happens if humans mine more of the worlds your species have mined before?"
[20:29]<Bynw> *Klade over Comm* "You may continue to do so. Without penalty. We too will setup mining operations within the area. To foster peace and cooperation between our peoples"
[20:31]* fudgebobII (~fudgebob@ircop.otherworlders.org) has joined #Teara-Adan
[20:31]* fudgebob has quit (Quit: Leaving.)
[20:35]<Bynw> *Klade* "We have acquired all of the cargo. You have control of the ship. The others will be returned to 76 Sigma Ceti within the hour."
[20:36]* fudgebobII is now known as fudgebob
[20:37]* ChanServ gives channel half-operator status to fudgebob
[20:39]<+Raith> ::Main Channel:: "Then you seek peaceful relation with humans?"
[20:39]<Bynw> *Xunil* "Raith. Your orders are to jump to 76 Sigma Ceti. Our current position puts that just under maximum jump range. Proceed in locating the stranded crews."
[20:39]<Bynw> *Klade* "We do not want bloodshed. War is absolute"
[20:44]<+Raith> ::Main Channel:: "I'm sure we'll meet again Klade."
[20:47]<Bynw> *the klade ship jumps, and space is empty again*
[20:47]<+Raith> ::Sets the Navi-computer to make a jump to 76 Sigma Ceti and begins spooling up the jump drive::
[20:47]<Bynw> *just the freighter and the Xunil*
[20:48]<Bynw> *Xuil* "We will maintain our position until you jump"
[20:48]<+Raith> ::Xunil CAG:: "Xunil actual, order recieved and understood. What should I do with the crews once they are located?"
[20:51]<Bynw> *Xunil* "Signal them and let them know rescue is at hand. The alliance will send a rescue ship. We will be on standby. Remain there until the crews are rescued. Return to Storks Rest to recover your ship"
[20:52]<+Raith> ::Xunil CAG:: "Understood Xunil. Raith out."
[20:53]<+Raith> ::Waits for the jump drives spool up and makes the jump::
[20:54]<Bynw> *once at 76 sigma ceti ... locating the crews proves to be an easy task ... since they are using limited range comms on the escape capsules and calling for help
[20:59]* fudgebob has quit (Quit: Leaving)
[20:59]<+Raith> ::opens a channel to the crew:: "This is your stowaway I have you freighter under my command. Alliance rescue crews will be with you shortly. Do you require medical attention?"
[21:00]<Bynw> *crew* "Negative. Good to hear that our ship and cargo are safe. How soon before we can be picked up?"
[21:02]<+Raith> ::Comm:: "I have your ship. Your cargo is gone. I'm afraid I'm not at liberty to discuss the details. Is the other freighter crew with you?"
[21:03]<Bynw> *crew* "we have made contact with others ... we are several hours apart from the other crews without transport"
[21:05]<+Raith> ::Comm:: "Stay where you are. Alliance rescue crews will be with you and the other crew shortly."
[21:06]<Bynw> *crew* "Understood"
[21:08]<Bynw> *after about 3 quarters of an hour ... the other freighters jump in as well as an alliance rescue craft*
[21:11]<+Raith> ::Comm:: "Lt' Raith to Alliance craft. Crew is awaiting pick up. I am returning to storks rest with the freighter. Raith out."
[21:12]<Bynw> *the other ship acknowledges*
[21:12]<Bynw> !! storks rest is 3-4 jumps away ... at maximum jumping each time
[21:16]<Bynw> *once back at Storks Rest, the mining colony signals the Freighter looking for Capt Paul Tag*
[21:19]<+Raith> ::Comm:: "Captain Tag is currently being transported by an Alliance rescue ship after being stranded on 76 Sigma Ceti. Requesting landing clearance."
[21:19]<Bynw> *granted*
[21:22]<+Raith> ::Brings the freighter in for landing. Looks out on the pad to see if security is waiting::
[21:23]<Bynw> *no security detachment is waiting ... but there is a group waiting*
[21:26]<+Raith> ::Powers down the ship and debarks via the passenger ramp. Walks slowly towards the waiting group::
[21:28]<+Raith> "I tried, but i couldn't save the cargo. The crew should be arriving after their debriefing."
[21:29]<Bynw> *the mining colony leaders are there waiting for Raith as he disembarks* "Welcome back Lt Raith. We received an FTL comm about you nearly an hour ago. We have much to thank you for rescue of our people and ships. We understand that we have lost the cargo but the military isnt giving us any explantions"
[21:31]<Bynw> "Your ship is ready as well. It's been checked out and sitting on pad 3."

Bynw da GM
The World of Teara Adan
Founding Four Member