News:

The Teara Adan campaign is using Polyhedral Fudge

Main Menu

Chapter 1 Episode 19

Started by Bynw, 08 November 2006, 17:17:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Bynw

[19:00] <.Bynw> *** RECAP ***
[19:00] <.Bynw> * The adventures had just finished investigating the site of the rogue mage which had been destroyed in a fight between Jaden and the mage*
[19:01] <.Bynw> *The mage and Jaden may or may not be alive but both have fled the area and are no where to be found*
[19:02] <.Bynw> *** END RECAP ***
[19:02] * +Jenna rises from the tree where she was resting and goes back to the group near the melted pool of wax
[19:02] * +Seanna goes to Jenna...to see how she is doing...
[19:03] <.Bynw> *Ibon after looking around abit and watching the others*  "Well ... this isnt the same...."
[19:03] * +Jenna turns her head sideways and looks at Ibon "the same?"
[19:03] <+James> James: "Isn't the same as what?  The Druid settlement?"
[19:04] <.Bynw> *Ibon* "Yes ... its not the same as the Druids.  This isnt the person I'm looking for ..."
[19:05] <+Seanna> "oh!"
[19:05] <+James> ::Furrows brow::
[19:05] <.Bynw> *Ibon stairs out eastward to Adan*
[19:06] <.Bynw> (( stares ))
[19:06] <+Jenna> "that's because my brother wasn't anywhere near Kirsh"
[19:07] <+James> ::looks puzzled at Jenna now::
[19:09] <.Bynw> *Ibon* "Nor was this mage ..."  *he stares eastward again and then turns back*  "I think I will be going back to Paradise City."
[19:09] <+Jenna> "do you think this mage was involved some other way?"
[19:11] <+James> "I should accompany you Ibon, and send word to my people that the one who destroyed the Kirsh druids is still unknown."
[19:11] <.Bynw> *Ibon* "Not with what happend at Kirsh ..."
[19:13] <+Seanna> "Jenna, are you alright?"
[19:14] * +Jenna nods "as much as I can be, yes - thank you Seanna"
[19:15] <+Seanna> "well, looks like there is nothing left here for me or the Guild to worry about now"
[19:17] <+James> "Yes, it looks like the Mage fled before we even got here."
[19:17] <.Bynw> *ibon goes to his horse*
[19:18] <+James> ::James goes to his horse, too::
[19:19] * +Jenna watches the men going to their horses, staying behind a bit to reflect on what has happened
[19:20] <.Bynw> *Chadmyr, Kanex and Thek also mount up ... Chadmyr staying behind a bit with Jenna to make sure she is OK*
[19:21] * +Seanna mounts up also
[19:21] <+Seanna> "well, I need to report this back to the Guild.  If you folks will follow me, I will make sure you get some compensation for your time"
[19:22] <.Bynw> ?? everyone going ??
[19:22] * +Jenna finally goes to her horse and prepares to ride back to Paradise City
[19:24] <+Jenna> ((the GM is passing notes - this is probably not good!))
[19:24] <+Seanna> lol
[19:25] <+Seanna> ((oops, Seanna forgot cardinal rule #1))
[19:25] <+James> ((no poofters?))
[19:27] * ambush (~fenix@12-216-59-116.client.mchsi.com) has left #Teara-Adan
[19:28] <.Bynw> *the group rides back to Paradise City, a short and uneventfull trip back across the Red River and to the wizard's guild that Seanna is a member of ... reporting to Seanna's superior Denaris*
[19:28] <+James> ((That was a Monty Python reference.  I hope I didn't offend ambush if he's a poofter . . . ))
[19:28] * Denaris (~fenix@12-216-59-116.client.mchsi.com) has joined #Teara-Adan
[19:28] * Bynw sets mode: +v Denaris
[19:28] <+Seanna> ((hello Denaris))
[19:29] <+Denaris> ((greetings))
[19:29] <.Bynw> ((hang on for tika to get back ))
[19:29] <+Seanna> ((no, Andy, I don't think you offended him :) ))
[19:30] <.Bynw> *as the group gathers with Seanna in the guild's atrium ... Ibon himself waits outside*
[19:31] <.Bynw> (( we can continue onward ... Seanna and Denaris have the center stage ))
[19:32] * +Seanna goes up to Denaris and bows...
[19:32] * +Denaris nods
[19:32] <+Seanna> "We found the remnants of a battle..a magical one.  There was no one left there"
[19:33] <+Seanna> "the lady over there, said one of the participants is her brother"
[19:33] <+Denaris> "This means nothing to me. Did you get rid of the mage?"
[19:34] <+Seanna> "we don't know for sure..there was no one there"
[19:34] <+Denaris> "What do you mean that you don't know for sure??? Either you ran the mage off or you didn't? Which is it???"
[19:35] <+Seanna> "the mage has been run off or killed"
[19:39] <+Denaris> That was the task. Either you and these people did, or you didn't. Did you and these people complete the task?"
[19:40] <+James> ((Maybe we should just kline the mage and be done with it . . .))
[19:40] <+Seanna> "well, sir, not exactly.  When we got there, the whole place was demolished and no mage in sight"
[19:43] <+Denaris> "Then you did not complete your task. Since you did not complete this task, I have no choice but to remove you from this Guild. From this point forth, you are no longer a member of this guild. Go from this place immediately."
[19:43] * +Seanna sighs...hangs her head down...and walks out"
[19:43] * +Seanna waits for the others to come out
[19:44] * +Jenna appears stunned and follows Seanna out
[19:44] <+James> ::James exits::
[19:44] * Bynw sets mode: -v Denaris
[19:44] <.Bynw> *the others walk out following Seanna ... very stunned*
[19:45] * +Jenna goes to Seanna, placing an arm around her shoulders "are you okay?"
[19:45] * +Seanna is softly sobbing outside..."what will I do now?"
[19:45] * +Seanna looks up at Jenna
[19:46] * +Jenna hugs Seanna "It will be alright, you can travel with us"
[19:46] * +Jenna looks around the group nodding
[19:46] <+Seanna> "can I? Really?"
[19:47] * +Seanna looks hopefully towards the group
[19:48] <.Bynw> (( thek, kanex and Chad arent realy here so they dont seem to mind))
[19:48] <+Jenna> ((LOL))
[19:48] * Bynw sets mode: -v DarkSir
[19:48] * Bynw sets mode: -v Silvr_Dragon
[19:49] <+James> "We're sorta a mixed bag already . . . so sure.  Hell, I don't even know if I'll be with the group much longer.  The Archdruid may ask me to look into the Kirsh situation."
[19:50] <+James> ::looks at Ibon:: "I'm rather inclined to, anyway."
[19:50] <+Seanna> "Thank you James!"
[19:51] <+Seanna> ::smiles::
[19:51] <.Bynw> *Ibon* "You probably should ... and then ...."
[19:51] <+Seanna> ((good place to stop??))
Bynw da GM
The World of Teara Adan
Founding Four Member