• Welcome to Teara Adan Adventures.

News:

The Teara Adan campaign is using Polyhedral Fudge

Main Menu

Risira Vel'Drenek

Started by DesertRose, 13 December 2007, 10:45:53

Previous topic - Next topic

DesertRose

Risira (pronounced Rih-SEAR-ah) is a petite (5'1", about 100 lbs), blond, delicate-looking Deryni Healer.  She speaks rarely and in a soft shy voice.  She has soft blue eyes and long blonde hair usually braided.  She is fastidious about her personal appearance and is rarely seen disheveled or dirty.  She comes from a wealthy merchant family in Alandar but was sent away to train her Healing gift.

There will eventually be a pic of Risira in her House Horizon clothes, since she has become an Anadari apprentice in game.  I'm just waiting for Festil (who has much better Photoshop-fu than I) to compose the pic for me. :)

Still waiting for the new pic to be shopped.  Risira now keeps company with a Tricon named Bashira, a bay mare on the small side as Tricons go.  Bashira seems to be matched to Risira; she is gentle and quiet yet powerful.  Although Risira used full tack with her original mount, a dapple-gray mare, she uses only a saddle blanket with Bashira, strapping her personal pack across the Tricon's hindquarters and wearing her green Healer's satchel diagonally across her body.

Still pestering Festil about the shop, effective September 2011.