[20:04]<Bynw> | Having arrived in Einar the Anadari have
[20:04]<Bynw> | been greeted and taken to Quiette Castle
[20:04]<Bynw> | and met with Lord Warden. The major domo of
[20:04]<Bynw> | of Einar Royalty.
[20:04]<Bynw> |
[20:04]<Bynw> | After speaking with Lord Warden. He states
[20:04]<Bynw> | that the Anadari are not here to see prince
[20:04]<Bynw> | Dawson Colicos-Ibly. But they are here to
[20:04]<Bynw> | see the Prince of Einar.
[20:04]<Bynw> |
[20:04]<Bynw> | He has guided them to a hidden passageway
[20:04]<Bynw> | within Quiette Castle that contains a
[20:04]<Bynw> | magical portal to Colicos Castle and the
[20:04]<Bynw> | the sleeping Prince.
[20:04]<Bynw> +-------------------------------------------+
[20:04]<Bynw> |     Today's Game Date: Saturday the
[20:04]<Bynw> |              28 Juni 464 NE
[20:04]<Bynw> |           Game Time: After Sunset
[20:04]<Bynw> |      Location: Quiette Castle, Einar
[20:04]<Bynw> |          End of Adventure Recap
[20:04]<Bynw> +-------------------------------------------+
[20:06]<Bynw> *as the last members of the Anadari enter the hidden passageway its door shuts behind them.* "Come this way ..." *Warden says as he heads towards the magical portal at the end*
[20:08]* Master_Nym sheathes his star sword
[20:09]* Llanth follows Master_Nym closely.
[20:10]<+Master_Nym> ::pulls the hood of his cloak up and pulls the ends over his shoulders shrouding his identity, then follows the Major Domo through the portal::
[20:11]<+Daine> ::eyes Warden, and follows Nym. He does not holster his revolver::
[20:13]<Bynw> *Warden again waits until everyone is on at the end of the passageway. he looks at the revolver.* "You wont need your weapon."
[20:15]<+Daine> ::sniffs at the Warden, then slowly holsters his revolver. His hand rests lightly on it and he stares at Warden:: "Says you."
[20:16]<Bynw> *he pulls out a dagger from his belt and slits his palm with it ... allowing several drops of blood to hit the floor*
[20:17]<+Daine> ::sneers at the man and draws back, his eyes darting from his palm to his eyes an back again::
[20:17]<+Master_Nym> ::the hood of his cloak shifts a bit towards Warden, but his features are lost in the shadows cast by it::
[20:18]<Bynw> *there is an instant of vertigo as the floor beneath their feet vanishes and is replaced by another a heartbeat later. this one is an enclosed room, not a passageway*
[20:19]<Bynw> *Tara whispers* "blood magic"
[20:21]<+Daine> ::his sneer returns. and his eyes dart about the room searching for danger and he crouches in a fighting stance, his hand on his revolver:: "Yes, like Twan Do's priests."
[20:22]<+Master_Nym> ::Quietly backs up, putting his back to the wall and the Warden before him::
[20:22]<Bynw> *Warden* "We are now at Colicos Castle. If you have anything to say or ask .. now is the time .... They copied it from us."
[20:23]<+Master_Nym> ::Quietly, his voice steady:: "They? Us?"
[20:24]<Bynw> *Warden* "Valimar. The priests of Twan Do. Nanncy to be exact. She learned some secrets of blood from our blood guards."
[20:26]<+Master_Nym> "I'll save my questions for the Prince."
[20:27]<+Daine> ::Looks to the Warden with utter disgust:: "How many undead live under this Prince's rule?"
[20:29]<Bynw> "He may  not speak to you. Or speak to you directly." *Warden states* "He sleeps and has been sleeping for the last 3 centuries."
[20:30]<Bynw> *Warden* "Several hundred. And then there is an outlaw who does not follow the Prince has he should."
[20:31]<+Master_Nym> ::his hood shifts towards Warden:: "Sleeping? Then who has the medallion?"
[20:33]<+Daine> ::to Warden:: "Several hundred! No wonder so many go missing in Einar."
[20:33]<Bynw> *Warden* "The Prince does have the medallion for the Matrix at Quiette Castle. Daine, not all of them are in Einar ... our people are everywhere."
[20:35]<+Daine> "Feeding, killing. Yes I've seen Blood magic first hand."
[20:36]<+Master_Nym> "Bring me to him."
[20:37]<Bynw> *warden turns towards on of the surrounding walls and traces an arcane symbol on the stones using the blood from his cut hand. moments later the wall grinds open as a doorway as Warden licks the cut palm*
[20:38]<+Daine> "Master you cannot think to give these things our secrets, they are demons in human guise, murderers!"
[20:39]<+Llanth> "I am sure that Master Nym has things under control Daine."
[20:39]<Bynw> *beyond is a large room ... an ancient crypt ... with many dead.*
[20:40]<+Master_Nym> ::moves forward through the doorway, looking about::
[20:40]<Bynw> *Regan and the others enter quietly just looking around*
[20:40]<+Daine> ::sniffs at Llanth, but follows Nym through::
[20:42]<Bynw> *Warden walks through the rows of crypts* "Here lie the dead of House Colicos and House Ibly. Centuries upon centuries of Einarian princes."
[20:46]<Bynw> *he stops at a sarcoghagus and places his hands on its stone lid*
[20:48]<Bynw> *the inscription reads 'prince ambrose ibly' with a date of death in the old calendar of nearly 6 centuries ago*
[20:50]<Bynw> *warden effortlessly slides the stone lid back and then off of the sarcoghagus. setting it down gently.*
[20:51]<Bynw> *the body within is wearing the finery of royalty with various royal trappings. across him is a beaded net of shiral crystals and his body is well preserved*
[20:53]<Bynw> *Risira* "A preservation net ... "
[20:54]<+Daine> "So he doesn't wake hungry."
[20:54]<+Master_Nym> "Interesting."
[20:54]<+Master_Nym> "This is your slumbering prince?"
[20:55]<+Llanth> "A preservation net?"
[20:55]<Bynw> *Risira* "Its generally created by a healer to prevent decay of a body of an important person who has died"
[20:56]<+Master_Nym> ::To Risira:: "You can create something like it?"
[20:56]<Bynw> *Warden* "In this case. This net is unpowered. It is only for show." *he pulls the net back*
[20:57]<+Llanth> "Why would you want to preserve a body like that? Why not let it return to the earth."
[20:57]<Bynw> *Risira* "I haven't ever tried to but I should be able to do so ... Sometimes a body lying in state needs to be preserved for a time. Its not used much at all."
[21:01]<+Master_Nym> "We will speak with your Prince now." ::he pushes back his hood and takes a seat akimbo style on the floor at the foot of the coffin::
[21:02]<Bynw> *Warden* "I am attempting to awaken him at least in part"
[21:03]<+Master_Nym> "This is why Vor'en sent me. There will be no need to waken him."
[21:04]<+Master_Nym> ::Looks to the assembled students of House Horizon:: "Seat yourselves around the coffin, link hands and minds."
[21:04]<+Daine> ::Looks perplexed, but does as Nym says::
[21:04]<Bynw> *Risira, Regan and Tara join with Master Nym*
[21:05]<Bynw> *Ibon stays standing watching what is going on*
[21:06]<+Master_Nym> "Ibon, if Warden moves to hurts us or anyone else enters this chamber...kill him" ::he gazes up at Warden for a moment then closes his eyes and bows his head::
[21:08]<+Master_Nym> ::opens his mind to the others and links with them:: @@"I have never carried this many at once, but the Matrix should supply me all the power I will need. Just follow my lead....and do not be afraid."@@
[21:09]<+Llanth> @@Allright@@
[21:10]<+Master_Nym> ::those linked to his mind find it suddenly near impossible to keep there eyes open. They yawn and one by one they drift from the light meditative state of the mindlink into true sleep...::
[21:14]<+Master_Nym> ::they wake surrounded by a void lit with tiny dots of light, like stars in a perfectly clear sky. There bodies are gone, only there consciousness exists here. They see, but have no eyes, hear but have no ears, feel but have no skin...::
[21:15]<+Master_Nym> @@"this is the space between the waking world and dreams."@@
[21:16]<+Master_Nym> ::suddenly the stars shift. It is impossible to tell if you move or the stars move:: @@"Each tiny light is a world unto itself, the dreamers world."@@
[21:16]* Elim (~Elim@510B1D.836244.9434B2.2E55A7) has joined #teara-adan
[21:16]* Elim has quit (EOF from client)
[21:20]<+Master_Nym> ::One light grows larger then the rest as you approach it (or it approaches you). When you grow close you can see it is a globe and inside the globe swirls scenes, dreams. An entire dreamscape moves and shifts inside it. Almost as if you are peering into a portal to another realm::
[21:21]<+Master_Nym> ::Nym's mind reaches out and lightly brushes the edge of the globe, pushing on it gently::
[21:28]<+Master_Nym> ::Everyone can feel Nym push past the outside and enter the globe. There is a flash of horrible vertigo and then you are standing in a moonlit forest, a full moon frames a castle in the distance. Looking off into the distance it seems hazy and vertigo grips you until you return your attention to your immediate surroundings. Your bodies have returned and been joined by several other people on horseback. Everyone is still in a circle, b
[21:29]<+Master_Nym> ::besides the creepy sensation of vertigo upon looking too far in the distance everything here seems as real as anything you have ever experianced::
[21:30]<+Master_Nym> ((Everyone is still in a circle, but standing now....::))
[21:33]<+Master_Nym> ::Where Master Nym was now stands a very large direwolf. It's head comes roughly even with most everyone's shoulders. It's eyes are a bright blue and it's coat is a dark grey. It stands still gazing at the men on horseback::
[21:33]<Bynw> *those on the horses look like nobles by their dress and the lead rider stops and looks at the Anadari standing in the circle. it is the man named Ambrose in the sarcoghagus*
[21:34]<+Master_Nym> ::You hear Master Nym's voice come from the direwolf, though it's jaws do not move:: "Ambrose Ibly?"
[21:35]<Bynw> "An Anadari that can walk in dreams" *Ambrose says* "I am Prince Ambrose Ibly ... Master Gibran."
[21:35]<+Daine> ::Stares around in wonderment for a moment::
[21:37]<+Master_Nym> ::The direwolf bows it's head for a moment, then it's eyes return to the Prince:: "You know me then...good that will save sometime. Do you know why I have come?"
[21:39]<+Daine> ::His attention returns to the here and now and his eyes come to rest on the Prince's companions. He peers at them::
[21:40]<Bynw> "Yes I do. You have come about he medallion and the Matrix" *Ambrose says* "Even as I sleep I stay well informed of what happens in Einar." *another horse is riding up from behind assembled nobles - Nym can see the red sash of Einar's blood guard on its rider*
[21:40]<Bynw> *the companions are unknown to Daine ... none of them look familiar*
[21:42]<Bynw> *however Daine instantly recognizes the new comer riding up ... it is Warden*
[21:42]<Bynw> *Ambrose* "Warden here keeps me well informed of many events transpiring."
[21:45]<+Master_Nym> ::The direwolf/Nym speaks:: "I can see he does. Do you know a half-elf named Vor'en?"
[21:46]<Bynw> *Ambrose* "No I do not know of anyone named Vor'en."
[21:47]<+Master_Nym> "He has advised me to come see you, though he failed to mention what you where."
[21:51]<+Master_Nym> "A mad man has learned the secrets of the Matrix in Deever and will awaken it soon. He intends to use it's power to return the planet to nature. Though I am not sure exactly how, I'm sure he means to put to death many if not all people, unatural or otherwise."
[21:52]<Bynw> *Ambrose* "Indeed."
[21:52]<+Master_Nym> "Vor'en is the represenitive of the Knights of Bindar."
[21:53]<+Master_Nym> "This...mad man is in turn a represenitive of one who calls himself 'the giver of gifts' and is allied with the druids of Kirsh"
[21:54]<Bynw> *Ambrose* "Well that would explain a few things. If Vor'en is Knight of Bindar, he probably doesn't think it is important to 'what I am' as you put it."
[21:57]<Bynw> "As for the giver of gifts ... the last one i knew of was Parshawl. A vile man for a mortal." *Ambrose states* "No giver will be able to reach the Matrix at Quiette Castle. I hold the medallion and it's central brick."
[21:58]<+Master_Nym> "Then why have you left the Matrix in slumber?"
[22:02]<Bynw> "The Younger Parshawl removed the central brick. I found it. And when the great wars happened centuries ago ... Tara can tell you about them. I decided it was best to leave it in its sleep. Especially since Quiette Castle was destroyed in the wars."
[22:05]<+Master_Nym> ::he seems to consider the Prince for a moment:: "You think you will hold off the giver of gifts, that this is not your fight then?"
[22:10]<Bynw> *Ambrose* "The giver of gifts ... no matter who he maybe, is dangerous. To you. To all of the mortal world. And to my people as well. Since the great wars the was no reason to awaken the Matrix. Queitte Castle was in ruins and the world lived on as it should. Now, Quiette Castle is being rebuilt .. that is not by chance. The fight will include me ... because of 'what I am'"
[22:12]<+Master_Nym> "They have many names for your kind Ambrose, but I see you as nothing but a predator. So please, save me your indignity as it falls on deaf ears."
[22:14]<+Master_Nym> "You can't even bring Ezekial to justice, yet you make claims that you are untouchable here in your crypt."
[22:15]<Bynw> *Ambrose* "Are you not a predator? Your dream form is that of a wolf which is also a predator. You yourself feed on the living plants and animals around you and they in turn killing others below them on the chain that links us all together."
[22:17]<Bynw> *Abrose's green eyes narrow* "Ezekial will be brought to justice. He is breaking our laws. The laws of man and I'm sure the laws that govern the Anadari as well. To bring him to justice requires subtle means otherwise we break our own laws and man's laws as well to bring him to justice."
[22:20]<+Master_Nym> "You are not preaching enlightenment to me, as much as your ego would like you to think you are Prince Ambrose. I am a Predator, just as you are. My form here is not by coincidence. It is purposeful....to remind you that humans are Predators Ambrose, and that you only think you are above us on the food chain."
[22:20]<+Master_Nym> ::his lips peel back in a silent snarl::
[22:21]<+Master_Nym> "You are the model of your kind, arrogant to stupidity."
[22:21]<+Master_Nym> "The Matrix does not make you a god, neither does your blood."
[22:22]<+Master_Nym> "You are vulnerable just as I am. Take my words as a warning Prince, not as a threat."
[22:23]<+Master_Nym> "It seems we will need your strength to help fight the giver of gifts, and I would hate to lose a powerfully ally because he was too arrogant to see his own vulnerablity."
[22:24]<Bynw> *Ambrose* "Many would argue that point. Kirsh made many think that they were a god. I know my limits of power. I have had centuries to discover them. But I shall not break my own codes and laws to bring down another. The end does not justify the means."
[22:26]<Bynw> *Ambrose* "Warden. I hunger. See to my awakening. There are things that need my direct attentions again i the realm of mortals."
[22:26]<Bynw> (in)
[22:27]<Bynw> *Warden fades out of the dreamscape*
[22:30]<Bynw> *Ambrose* "Time for you all to leave" *and the Anadari find themselves between the worlds once more floating in nothingness*
Bynw da GM
The World of Teara Adan
Founding Four Member