[19:46]<Bynw> |       Beginning Adventure Recap
[19:46]<Bynw> +---------------------------------------
[19:46]<Bynw> | The Anadari have arrived at the location
[19:46]<Bynw> | of the Southern Matrix and have sealed
[19:46]<Bynw> | themselves within.
[19:46]<Bynw> |
[19:46]<Bynw> | Nym has replaced the brick he took out
[19:46]<Bynw> | of the mosaic pattern and now has just
[19:46]<Bynw> | inserted his newly made brick.
[19:46]<Bynw> |
[19:46]<Bynw> | Thus completing the Matrix floor.
[19:46]<Bynw> |  Today's Game Date: Wednesday the
[19:46]<Bynw> |         14th of Juni 464 NE
[19:46]<Bynw> |       Game Time: After Sunset
[19:46]<Bynw> |    Location: Tri-Sun Courtyard
[19:46]<Bynw> |       End of Adventure Recap
[19:46]<Bynw> *location update: Southern Matrix chamber
[19:48]* Master_Nym stands up and looks around the chamber for anything that might have show that the brick worked
[19:49]* Regan looks about. "That's it?"
[19:49]<Master_Nym> ::he sighs, his shoulders sag a bit and his movements seem to have lost a bit of his usual bounce. Dark circles underline his eyes::
[19:50]* Regan scratches his head and looks at the brick.
[19:50]<Master_Nym> ::Looks to Regan:: "It may appear easy, but I assure you that wasn't"
[19:50]<Bynw> *the matrix floor shows the pattern of the dragon symbol that matches the medallion*
[19:51]<Master_Nym> ::Puts the medallion around his neck and holds it in his hand, his eyes close::
[19:51]<Regan> ::Smiles::
[19:52]* Regan closes his eyes also
[19:52]<Daine> ::Looks about, obviously unimpressed:: "Neat trick. That all it does?"
[19:54]* jlcsusara_pidgin (~Jonas@A6D346.387974.9FA232.2EB9E6) has joined #teara-adan
[19:54]<Master_Nym> ::Eyes still closed he nods and smiles:: "It worked."
[19:55]<Master_Nym> "The Matrix seems to have been wiped clean of most of it's previous influences in the process. A clean slate for us."
[19:55]* Regan opens his eyes
[19:56]<Master_Nym> ::His eyes push shut tighter as he grimaces under some kind of strain, a small gasp escapes him and he staggers a bit::
[19:57]<Daine> ::Looks concerned, he takes a half step towards Nym, but halts::
[19:57]<Bynw> *everyone in the chamber is hit by a wave a psychic energy as if someone just brushed their Shields ... and it was a powerful brushing
[19:58]* jlcsusara_pidgin (~Jonas@A6D346.387974.9FA232.2EB9E6) has left #teara-adan (Leaving.)
[19:58]<Regan> "What was that?" ::A silver aura envelopes Regan briefly in reaction::
[20:00]<Master_Nym> ::He gasps again this time louder and longer. His shoulders square and he stands straight. The dark smudges under his eyes suddenly vanish as color returns to his face::
[20:00]* Regan closes his eyes and concentrates
[20:00]<Master_Nym> ::His voice now much more steady:: "That was the matrix awakening. That will be felt all over the empire and into the southern kingdoms."
[20:02]* Regan eyebrows shoot up. "I can't See anyone here!"
[20:02]<Regan> "Can't sense anyone."
[20:03]<Daine> "What are you talking about Regan?"
[20:04]<Daine> ::Closes his eyes and a look of concentration crosses his face::
[20:04]<Regan> "I can't sense anyone!"
[20:05]<Bynw> *Michon* "He's not the only one. I cannot sense any of you. It must be this matrix since we are all on it."
[20:06]* jlcsusara_pidgin (~Jonas@A6D346.387974.9FA232.2EB9E6) has joined #teara-adan
[20:07]<Daine> ::opens his eyes:: "Your right. I cannot sense anything."
[20:08]<Daine> ::Looks at the mosaic:: "Regan try making pictures with the mosaic again."
[20:08]<Llanth> "Do you suppose that we will have visitors?
[20:09]* Regan concentrates "I'm thinking of the Fortress."
[20:09]<Bynw> *the image on the floor does not change
[20:10]* Regan shrugs then backs up and steps out of the circle of the matrix, then concentrates.
[20:12]<Bynw> *again the floor tiles do not shift or change
[20:12]<Bynw> *Tara* "It's active. You arent attuned to the active matrix."
[20:13]<Regan> ::Looks to Risira:: "M'lady, can you step outside the circle please."
[20:13]<Master_Nym> ::Smiles:: "Careful Regan, the matrix is a powerful tool.."
[20:14]<Bynw> *Tara* "and neither and I for that matter"
[20:15]<Master_Nym> "You must attune yourselves to it before you can make use of it now that it is active."
[20:15]<Master_Nym> ::Eyes still closed, he talks in whispers as if he is far away, or perhaps just his mind is:: "It is like a vast store of knowledge..."
[20:16]<Regan> ::Smiles:: "That's not exactly what I'm trying to determine, master."
[20:16]<Master_Nym> ::Frowns:: "you cannot attune yourselves...."
[20:18]* Risira steps outside the circle.
[20:20]<Regan> ::sighs:: "Thank you, Risira." ::Steps back into the circle::
[20:21]<Bynw> *Tara smiles*
[20:21]<Regan> ::Smiles::
[20:21]<Master_Nym> ::Smiles. Again his voice is a whisper:: "I can...ahh. There. You have access to some of the Matrix now."
[20:22]<Regan> "Phew! Me also."
[20:22]<Daine> ::Looks about at the others:: "I can sense you all again. You too?"
[20:22]<Regan> *Nods*
[20:24]<Master_Nym> "You can ask the Matrix questions....Anadari history, Adan History....and more."
[20:25]* Regan closes his eyes
[20:25]<Bynw> *the tiles click and turn over on themselves revealing the Tri-Sun Fortress
[20:25]<Regan> ::Smiles::
[20:26]<Master_Nym> ::Grimaces a bit::
[20:28]<Master_Nym> ::Smiles, then Grins. His mouth works in half formed words, but without sound::
[20:29]<Bynw> *the tiles click again and form an image of Tara*
[20:30]* Regan has quit ([cybertron.otherworlders.org] Killed (NickServ (GHOST command used by TheDeryni)))
[20:30]* Regan (~TD@OWIRCN-d1edc7fa.ct.charter.com) has joined #teara-adan
[20:31]<Daine> ::Looks to Tara:: "You doing that?"
[20:31]<Bynw> *Tara* "No, he is" *she points to Regan*
[20:31]* Bynw gives voice to Regan
[20:32]<Daine> "Quit fooling around Regan."
[20:32]<Daine> "Ask it where the Druid is."
[20:32]<Daine> "Or something useful."
[20:32]<Regan> "I'm not fooling around, just seeing if it will show us also."
[20:33]<Master_Nym> "Company is coming..."
[20:34]* Regan closes his eyes again. "Great."
[20:34]<Bynw> *no change to the tiles*
[20:38]<Regan> "Whomever, whatever it is, the Matrix won't show it."
[20:39]<Master_Nym> "I wouldn't do that Regan. He wont allow it you know." ::smiles::
[20:40]* Regan tilts his head in question.
[20:41]<Bynw> *Nym is no longer alone at the center of the Matrix*
[20:44]<Bynw> *an elderly man with long black hair, with streaks of white running through it, now stands in front of Nym. He is about the same height has Nym and broad of shoulder. he carries no visible weapons and wears the outer robe of Gold ... very much in the pattern of the Adanian Order of Spectral Magicians
[20:45]* Regan stands up straight.
[20:46]* Spunky (~Secret@2D9871.746276.0B4AC7.33513D) has joined #teara-adan
[20:46]* Regan nonchalantly flicks a throwing knife into his hand.
[20:46]<Bynw> *he turns and looks at each one of the apprentices, locking eyes with them for just a moment*
[20:47]<Daine> ::His revolver appears in his hand in a flash, pointed at the new comer:: "Who are you?!"
[20:47]<Spunky> ::His eyes flutter open and he releases his grip on the Medallion::
[20:48]<Spunky> "Hello Master."
[20:49]<Spunky> "This is Anadari Master Soltaari, students. One of my old Masters. Please introduce yourselves."
[20:49]* Master_Nym has quit (Killed (Bynw (:ghosted user)))
[20:49]<Bynw> (( change nicks ))
[20:49]* Spunky is now known as Master_nym
[20:49]<Master_nym> ::His eyes flutter open and he releases his grip on the Medallion::
[20:49]<Master_nym> ::Bows Deeply to Soltaari::
[20:51]* jlcsusara_pidgin has quit (Quit: Leaving.)
[20:53]* Bynw gives voice to Master_nym
[20:53]<Bynw> *Soltaari waves off the bow* "Stop with the ceremony. I do hate formalities"
[20:54]<Regan> ::Bows his head to the newcomer:: "Greetings Master Soltaari, my name is Regan."
[20:54]<Master_nym> ::Raises one eyebrow at him:: "I know. I see you brought your boots." ::smirks::
[20:55]<Bynw> *Soltaari smiles and looks over at Daine* "You gonna throw down on me or put that away?"
[20:55]* Regan resheaths his knife quickly
[20:57]<Daine> ::Looks a bit flustered and quickly holsters his revolver. Then makes his odd gesture of respect towards Soltaari:: "Forgive my manners Master. My name is Daine T'zan of House Horizon."
[20:58]<Llanth> "To assume that you don't already know who I am, would seem to be folly, so I will spare you the ceremony."
[20:58]<Bynw> *Soltaari returns the gesture ... as a master would return it to an apprentice in the Uthani/Valmari tradition*
[20:59]<Bynw> *Soltaari* "Thank you Llanth. Yes I know who you are already. I have heard of your progress."
[20:59]<Daine> ::Looks impressed and a small smile cracks his usual stoney face::
[20:59]* Regan looks at Daine, then Llanth. Raises an eyebrow.
[21:00]<Daine> ::Elbows Taenor and whispers:: "You could learn manners from that one brother."
[21:01]<Bynw> *Soltaari* "Well with Nym's act. You have all just opened yourselves to massive amounts of unwanted guests. So much for your quiet life in the Glass Desert. It's over."
[21:02]<Daine> ::Smiles and nods as if he enjoys the thought::
[21:04]<Master_nym> "If they care to cross the desert, on foot, they are welcome to visit Master."
[21:04]<Bynw> *Soltaari* "By morning. Every adept will know that this place is active. Some will take little notice of it. Some will be frighted out of their minds ... others may seek to control it."
[21:05]<Master_nym> ::Nods and closes his mouth, now listening fully::
[21:08]<Bynw> *Soltaari* "Nym. Wisdom ... the power here is the stuff of legends. The matrix may do things on its own accord. But it is a tool a psychic construct. It is only alive as you allow it to be ... you are the master as long as you bear that medallion."
[21:09]<Master_nym> "Master. We are not the only one's who have recovered a medallion. Do you know of the druid Chadwick?"
[21:10]<Bynw> *Soltaari closes his eyes for a moment* "Kirsh. Yes I know OF him."
[21:12]* Regan scratches his head at the word "Kirsh".
[21:14]<Master_nym> "He has recovered a medallion as well I assume to try to revive one of the Matrix's."
[21:15]<Master_nym> "I hope not the one in Kirsh itself."
[21:15]<Bynw> *Soltaari's eyes go wide* "Chadwick as a Druid of Kirsh, is a follower, a servant ... even a slave."
[21:16]<Bynw> *Soltaari looks around* "Nym ... how about a table ... oak would be nice. And some high back chairs for everyone ... standing all the time is a pain."
[21:17]<Master_nym> ::Raises an eyebrow, his hand slowly goes to the medallion and he closes his eyes::
[21:18]* Regan watches closely.
[21:20]<Master_nym> ::A finely crafted round oak table with matching green velvet chairs, one for everyone present slowly rises out of the mosaic::
[21:21]<Bynw> *Soltaari takes one of the seats and props his feat up on the table* "Much better. .... Daine. You can sit next to me."
[21:22]* Regan takes a seat directly across from Soltaari.
[21:23]<Daine> ::Sniffs:: "As you say Master." ::takes a seat next to Soltaari, slowly lowering himself into the seat as if he is waiting for it to just as suddenly vanish::
[21:23]<Master_nym> ::A morning meal rises out of the table, with matching green inlaid china plates and silver utensils. Steam rises off of the food as if it is fresh from the oven. Glasses of watered wine also rise::
[21:23]<Bynw> *tara takes a seat next to Regan*
[21:24]* Regan nods to Tara and smiles slightly.
[21:24]<Master_nym> ::His eyes flutter open and he grins at the table and feast:: "Excellent." ::Takes a seat on the other side of Tara::
[21:24]<Bynw> *Michon waits until Nym has taken his seat and then sits down*
[21:25]<Bynw> *the others take their seats as well*
[21:27]<Daine> ::Looks at the others for a moment, waits for all to be seated, then raises his wine glass:: "A toast."
[21:27]<Bynw> *Soltaari looks at Daine and shifts to Valmari* "Call me Soltaari not Master. I don't care for titles."
[21:28]<Daine> ::Nods to Soltaari, in Valamri:: "As you ask Mas...Soltaari."
[21:28]<Daine> ::Wine glass raised:: "To House Horizon."
[21:29]<Master_nym> ::nods to Daine and raises his glass as well:: "To House Horizon"
[21:29]* Regan puts his right hand around his glass and lifts it. "To House Horizon."
[21:29]<Bynw> *The other members of House Horizon drink to it and so does Soltaari*
[21:30]* Risira raises her glass and says quietly, "To House Horizon."
[21:30]* Regan takes a small sip and places it on the table.
[21:30]<Llanth> "To Hose Horizon, and charging headlong into interesting times."
[21:31]<Bynw> *Soltaari* "Llanth. I am interested in your abilities. My daughter tells me you have the aptitude to be a mage, as well as an Anadari."
[21:32]<Llanth> "So I am told, and it seems, though as to how good I am at either of those things has yet to be seen.
[21:32]* Regan head whips around to Tara. "Your Father?"
[21:34]<Bynw> *Tara looks to Regan, kinda wide eyed for a moment then lowers her head a bit* "It's not my fault. I was adopted."
[21:35]<Daine> ::Digs into the food::
[21:35]* Regan nods slowly. "I see."
[21:36]<Daine> ::Doesn't look up as he continues eating:: "I know what that's like."
[21:37]<Master_nym> "Has Tara related what Taenor has re-discovered?"
[21:37]<Bynw> *Soltaari looks at Nym with one eye while his head is turned towards Daine* "Nym ... are you a drinking man?"
[21:37]<Bynw> *Soltaari shakes his head*
[21:38]<Master_nym> ::Raises an eyebrow at Soltaari:: "Not much of one I'm afraid."
[21:38]<Daine> ::Stops eating and looks to Soltaari, he grins:: "Whatcha got?"
[21:39]<Bynw> *he smiles* "Daine is a drinking man I see"
[21:40]<Master_nym> "He is a healer. Taenor has discovered the art of removing Deryni power."
[21:40]<Bynw> "On the event of such a staggering occasion as this ... " *he looks around* "the recreation of a Matrix. the first since Anthony himself created Mariabronn. Calls for something special. Worthy of the occasion."
[21:41]<Bynw> *Soltaari nods to Taenor* "A blocker ... good."
[21:42]<Daine> ::Nods at Soltaari's words::
[21:42]* Regan smiles, proud of his brother's achievement.
[21:42]<Bynw> *Soltaari then reaches into his robes and pulls out a wine bottle. One with a large bottom, darkgreen in color and no label that can be read any longer and sets it on the table*
[21:43]<Daine> ::Drains his wine cup in one long swallow::
[21:43]<Master_nym> "Good color I admit."
[21:44]<Daine> "What have we here Mas...er Soltaari?"
[21:46]<Bynw> *Soltaari* "You boy's dont know your history well." *he says with a grin* "This was bottled by a Spectral Magician of Halifax. Lord Codidias Sumptner ..."
[21:48]<Bynw> *he shakes his head* "This is Golden Rye."
[21:49]* Risira has quit (Quit: See you tomorrow.)
[21:49]* Risira (~azdesertros@OWIRCN-baaf97d7.fl.comcast.net) has joined #teara-adan
[21:49]* Risira has quit (Quit: )
[21:49]<Master_nym> "Sounds tasty."
[21:49]<Daine> "Sounds Fun."
[21:50]<Master_nym> ::Drains his wine glass as well, albeit slower then Daine had::
[21:53]<Master_nym> "A mighty gift Soltaari. Thank you."
[21:54]<Daine> "Maaa....Soltaari would you do me the honor, please." ::holds his glass forward::
[21:55]<Daine> ::Looks side-long at Sotaari but holds his glass forward as well.:: "Drink up students, this appears to be a celebration."
[21:56]<Daine> ::Closes his eyes for a moment and grasps the Medallion::
[21:56]* Regan raises his glass, then puts it back down on the table.
[21:56]<Master_nym> ((supposed to me))
[21:57]<Bynw> *Soltaari breaks the seal on the bottle and pours a small amount into any available glass. the bottle was full.*
[21:58]<Master_nym> ::Lively music slowly fades in from nowhere, it sounds as if the players are all around the chamber::
[21:59]<Master_nym> ::His eyes flutter open and he tucks the medallion under his shirt::
[22:02]<Daine> ::Smells the liquid and takes a small sip enjoying it::
[22:03]<Bynw> *Soltaari picks up his glass and drinks it down in one drink*
[22:03]<Master_nym> ::eyes the liquor for a moment then takes a sip himself::
[22:04]* Regan takes a sip then returns it to the table.
[22:05]<Daine> ::Looks to Soltaari's example and sniffs. He tips the glass and downs the entire bit following Soltaari::
[22:06]<Master_nym> ::Raises an eyebrow at both Soltaari and Daine, then follows; draining his glass::
Bynw da GM
The World of Teara Adan
Founding Four Member