Bynw

[20:00] * Playing 'recap.txt' to #teara-adan with 1300ms delay
[20:00] <~Bynw> +---------------------------------------
[20:00] <~Bynw> |      Horizon's Dawn - Episode 33
[20:00] <~Bynw> |       Beginning Adventure Recap
[20:00] <~Bynw> | The adventures have entered the 2nd
[20:00] <~Bynw> | chamber. It is octogonal in shape and
[20:00] <~Bynw> | is larger then the previous chamber.
[20:00] <~Bynw> | Although there is no natural light, the
[20:00] <~Bynw> | chamber is lit by a mosaic on the floor.
[20:00] <~Bynw> |
[20:00] <~Bynw> | One by one as the adventures have
[20:00] <~Bynw> | entered the chamber, most of those with
[20:00] <~Bynw> | Shields have been probed.
[20:00] <~Bynw> |
[20:00] <~Bynw> | Two of the King's men, including the
[20:00] <~Bynw> | Captain. Seem to be behaving strangely.
[20:00] <~Bynw> |  Today's Game Date: 3 May 464 NE
[20:00] <~Bynw> |         Game Time: midmorning
[20:00] <~Bynw> |         End of Adventure Recap
[20:00] * Playback of 'recap.txt' complete
[20:01] <~Bynw> *Regan takes his staff and places it in front of him as he uses it to vault into the chamber away from everyone and near the mosaic. He rolls to a crouch.
[20:01] * +Taenor watches carefully
[20:02] * +Nath looks at Regan "That was... interesting."
[20:02] * +Regan tilts his head askant and waits for something to happen against his shields.....
[20:03] * +Regan shrugs as nothing happens for a few minutes and he stands up with his staff in front of him.
[20:04] <+Regan> "Well, that was fun.
[20:04] <+Regan> "
[20:04] <+Rus> "Master Nym, waht do we do now?"
[20:05] * +Regan turns to look at the mosaic....
[20:07] <+Regan> ::Places his hand to his chest subconciously.....then turns to aster Nym.
[20:07] <+Regan> ::
[20:08] * +Regan holds his hand out to Nym, waiting for something to be plaved there.
[20:09] <+Nath> roll 4df
[20:09] <+BoxCars> Nath rolls 4df and gets (-)(+)( )(-) Mediocre
[20:09] <+Knos> roll 4df
[20:09] <+BoxCars> Knos rolls 4df and gets (+)(-)(-)(+) Fair
[20:12] * +Rus moves next to Master Nym
[20:12] <+Master_Nym> ::Looks about at the assembled men:: "How many people here are psionically active?"
[20:13] * +Rus raises his hand
[20:13] <+Taenor> "Aye."
[20:14] * +Risira raises her hand.
[20:14] * +Nath shakes his head
[20:14] * +Knos shakes his head
[20:14] <+Daine> "I am, of course. Why Master?"
[20:15] * +Regan raises his hand with a smile
[20:15] * +Rus looks at Nath and Knos with disbelief in his eyes
[20:15] <+Master_Nym> ::Eyes each in turn:: "Every man and woman except the Captain and Knos then, eh?" ::raises an eyebrow::
[20:15] <+Regan> "Interesting."
[20:16] <+Rus> "Captain Nath, both you and Knos are exhibiting very strong shields. I have sensed nothing like this from either of you before."
[20:16] <+Regan> "But didn't Rus say that Knos had shields?"
[20:17] <+Master_Nym> "Taenor, Daine, give the Captain and his man Knos back their weapons. They are fine, better then fine unless I've missed my guess."
[20:17] * genshou is now known as gen-Sims2
[20:17] <+Daine> "What!?"
[20:17] <+Taenor> "Master?"
[20:17] * Elim has joined #teara-adan
[20:17] <+Regan> "Err, sorry. Didn't mean to drown your words, Know."
[20:17] <+Nath> "That is true, but I have never set foot in such a place either."
[20:17] * Elim is now known as Llanth
[20:17] <+Regan> *Knos"
[20:18] <+Master_Nym> ::Looks to Nath and Knos while he talks:: "Anadari legend speaks of a time when the knights had the power to awaken psionic talent in even mundane humans. I believe Nath and Knos have been given a very special gift."
[20:18] <+Knos> "I have never felt this way before either. It is like having my body shield between me and arrows."
[20:20] * Bynw sets mode: +v Llanth
[20:20] <+Master_Nym> ::Bows at the shoulders to Nath and Knos:: "When we have the time I can show you the fundamentals of your new powers. You are both now Psionically active." ::smiles to them both::
[20:21] <+Master_Nym> "A new world has opened for you both."
[20:21] <+Taenor> "Master, can't the rest of us assist them?"
[20:21] <+Knos> "Is that what this is? I am now a magician?"
[20:21] <+Nath> "Thankk you Master Nym."
[20:21] * +Regan looks at Nanth and Knos and mumbles to himself....."This should be fun."
[20:22] <+Master_Nym> "A mage, no. A psionic Knos. Something very different. In time you will learn for yourself."
[20:23] <+Master_Nym> ::Smirks at them both:: "Perhaps in time you will find yourselves wearing Anadari robes, perhaps even House Horizon colors." ::chuckles::
[20:23] * +Regan looks at Kos's hands to see if there is a rabbit and a hat.
[20:23] <+Master_Nym> "A gift from the matrix." ::looks about the room::
[20:24] * +Knos frowns. "I have other duties."
[20:24] * +Nath Nath smiles "I thought that took years Master Nym, time my liege will not allow."
[20:24] <+Master_Nym> ::Looks to Knos:: "Once I did too. This is not a gift you can simply ignore."
[20:25] <+Master_Nym> ::Turns his full attention onto Knos and Nath:: "Perhaps I am not being clear...."
[20:25] * +Rus looks confused.
[20:26] * +Regan leans on his staff, listening..
[20:26] <+Rus> "I have heard of such things, but I thought it a lost Art and requiring an intense dedicated ritual."
[20:27] <+Llanth> "Risking looking like a fool... What is a matrix?"
[20:27] <+Master_Nym> "This is the will of the Akasha. It simply is, you can not ignore it or 'put it off' for other duties. You may not want to become Anadari, it is your choice and truth to be told few psionics do. But your plans aside you are now psionically active. Without proper training you are a danger to yourself and others. Not to mention a waste of potential...for your liege if that is what you must."
[20:28] <+Knos> "Perhaps this is only temporary."
[20:29] <+Master_Nym> "This is not a choice for you, much as it was not a choice for me. I am Deryni. You are now psionics, you must adjust your plans Nath, Knos. Or risk hurting those around you or yourself. With these new powers you will have new enemies as well."
[20:29] <+Regan> "Heh"
[20:29] * +Nath looks at Knos and nods "You may be right Knos but Master Nym is right if this permanent."
[20:30] <+Master_Nym> "It is possible it is only temporary, but it is much more likely permanent."
[20:30] <+Master_Nym> ::Turns to his Students::
[20:31] <+Master_Nym> "This is an important lesson as well Students."
[20:31] <+Taenor> "Yes, master."
[20:31] * +Regan listens closely...
[20:32] <+Master_Nym> "Both Nath and Knos have been given a gift, but it requires that they make drastic change in their lives, hence they hesitate and look at it as more of a curse...at first."
[20:32] * +Taenor listens in a relaxed posture.
[20:32] <+Master_Nym> "This is the essence of House Horizon. Change. Do not fear it, embrace it."
[20:33] <+Master_Nym> "If you change the rules on what controls you, you will change the rules on what you can control. Surrender to change and you master it."
[20:34] * +Rus looks at Master Nym and places his hand lightly on Master Nym's arm "Master Nym."
[20:34] <~Bynw> *Tara* "I have seen the mundane awakened before, but usually on purpose by another adept. However, it is not unheard of having a spontaneous awakening such as what has happened with the Captain and Knos."
[20:34] <+Master_Nym> ::Looks to Rus:: "Yes?"
[20:34] <+Rus> @@ knocks on Master Nym's shields politely@@
[20:34] <+Rus> "I have some concerns about how this affects our mission to stop the owlbears."
[20:35] <+Master_Nym> @@::allows Rus just enough room to allow mental speech::@@
[20:36] <+Rus> @@ Master Nym, those shields are exceptionally strong, I have only felt their like twice before@@
[20:37] <+Daine> ::Huffs:: "The mission to stop the owlbears was at a stand still, anything seems better than that. Besides Master Nym killed the pack of them."
[20:37] * +Regan looks to Kno and Nath. "This is truley a fork in the road of your life. You must have some kind of training or exposure, else you will go mad. I was trained by my family, not the Anadari, but I believe their training to be of a superior nature. Heed Master Nym's words. I will help if I can, brothers.
[20:37] <+Nath> "Rus you forget we are after the source of the owlbears."
[20:38] <+Master_Nym> ::Raises an Eyebrow at Rus and steps back:: @@"I see. You must be well travelled."@@
[20:38] <+Rus> "Aye Captain, this Chadwick."
[20:39] * gen-Sims2 has quit IRC (Software caused connection abort)
[20:39] * +Regan turns and looks at the chamber fully.
[20:40] <+Rus> @@one was the Head Master of my House and one other.@@
[20:40] <+Daine> ::Checks their exit out of habit while he talks, directed at Knos and Nath:: "Course you could just sit and cry about it, hoping it goes away. That might work."
[20:41] * +Knos looks at Daine "Crying is not practical, if this is a gift I will use it like any other tool, in defense of my King."
[20:42] <+Rus> @@the other would be you Master Nym@@
[20:42] * +Regan turns back to Knos at his comment:: "Good luck."
[20:42] * +Nath chuckles "Well said Knos"
[20:42] <+Daine> ::To Knos:: "Yes, like a sword eh Knos?"
[20:43] * +Knos smiles grimly "Exactly Daine"
[20:44] <+Master_Nym> ::His hand comes to rest on the dagger at his belt:: @@"I see. And what house is that?"@@
[20:45] <+Rus> @@House Landr@@
[20:46] <+Daine> ::Smiles at Knos and turns to look at him:: "And what happens to a guardsman that picks up a sword in defense of his king without training, eh? Listen to Master Nym."
[20:47] * +Regan looks to Nym. "Master, my I?" ::Pointing to Nym's pocket with the medallion..:
[20:47] * +Knos looks startled "You are right"
[20:47] * gen-Sims2 has joined #teara-adan
[20:48] <+Daine> ::Nods to Knos and goes back to watching the exit::
[20:48] * +Nath nods "Agreed Daine, but we must finish our mission as well. Lives are at stake."
[20:49] <+Rus> @@I have concerns that this more than a gift from the matrix, which you said was incomplete.@@
[20:49] <+Rus> @@breaks contact@@
[20:49] <+Rus> "What now Captain? Master Nym?"
[20:50] * +Regan waits patiently for Nym to respond
[20:50] * +Nath looks at Master Nym "I defer to Master Nym, Knos keep watch on the entrance with Daine."
[20:51] <+Knos> "Aye Captain. May I get my weapons now, Llanth?"
[20:51] <+Master_Nym> ::Looks about, focusing first in Llanth:: "To answer your question Student. A matrix is a psionic construct. A Star Sword is a simple matrix. This..." ::waves about the chamber:: "Is a matrix, but much more complex."
[20:52] <+Llanth> "And it's use? Or do we know that?"
[20:53] <+Master_Nym> "There are perhaps a dozen like it in the known world. I know of a handful. One exists in Polaris and serves as our archive, amoung other things. One exists in Mariabronn..."
[20:56] <+Master_Nym> "That one is the second most powerful of it's like, I believe. It holds many great and horrible powers. Depending on your point of view. Another exists in Torr, another in Einar, and another deep in the mountains of Kirsh."
[20:57] * +Regan folds his arms..
[20:57] <+Master_Nym> "They all seem to hold vast quanitity's of knowledge, other than that it seems too vary."
[20:58] <+Risira> ::quietly:: "What sort of knowledge?  Healing knowledge?"
[20:59] * +Nath listens intently
[20:59] <+Master_Nym> "Knowledge on every subject you can possibly imagine and many you can't."
[20:59] * +Knos listens with a slightly bored expression
[21:00] * +Rus waits quietly
[21:00] * +Risira nods but her eyes sparkle with the thought of Healing knowledge.
[21:01] <+Master_Nym> ::To Taenor now:: "May I ask what you want it for?"
[21:01] * +Regan steps towards Nym, but stays silent....
[21:02] <+Master_Nym> ((er, regan. Not Taenor))
[21:02] * +Taenor grins a little, eyes sparkling just as Risira's did. He glances to Risira while doing so.
[21:02] <~Bynw> *Tara walks around and across the mosaic*
[21:03] <+Daine> ::Looks to Nym:: "Can it kill?"
[21:03] <+Regan> "Besides tat it is mine? I think I feel a pull from it.I can't explain it though."
[21:03] <+Taenor> "I have heard stories of the one in Mariabronn having killed before."
[21:03] <+Master_Nym> ::Eyes Daine a moment before responding:: "...Yes."
[21:03] * +Risira catches Taenor's glance and blushes slightly.
[21:05] <+Master_Nym> "The one in Mariabronn can hide the entire island, power vast armies of automations, and join every single man, woman, and child on the island in permanent mind speech."
[21:05] <+Master_Nym> "The one in Polaris also hides the entire island and makes it impossible to reach by normal means like sailing."
[21:05] <+Llanth> "That sounds.. invasive."
[21:05] <+Taenor> "Sweet Jesu....."
[21:06] <+Master_Nym> ::Nods to Llanth:: "Great and Horrible. Many do not believe in the things Mariabronn has done and what it represents. I would be one of them."
[21:07] <+Taenor> "Ma...Master.....Can any of them be made mobile?"
[21:08] <+Llanth> "I would assume..."
[21:08] * +Regan extends his hand to Nym, eventhough he is not next to him...
[21:08] <+Master_Nym> "I've never heard of one of them moving, and infact I have a strong suspicion that their location has something to do with their construction and power."
[21:09] <+Master_Nym> ::Eyes Regan:: "Student, I am not entirely sure your connection to this medallion is healthy."
[21:09] <~Bynw> *Tara stops near the center of the mosaic*
[21:10] <+Regan> "Still, I feel a pull."
[21:11] <+Master_Nym> ::Eyes Regan and reluctantly hands over the medallion::
[21:13] <+Master_Nym> ::Holds it out to Regan:: "Take it."
[21:14] <+Regan> roll 6df+
[21:14] <+BoxCars> Regan rolls 6df+ and gets (+)(-)( )( )( )(-) Good
[21:17] * +Regan extends his hand from across the space and the medallion flies from Nym's hand to Regan. Regan catches it and envelopes both hands around it as he centers himself. The medallion reverberates and tingles in his grasp.
[21:18] <+Regan> ((Regan is standing where the missing brick is supposed to be))
[21:19] * dirsian has quit IRC (Software caused connection abort)
[21:21] * dirsian has joined #teara-adan
[21:21] <~Bynw> *time is almost midday now
[21:22] <+Master_Nym> ::Startles as the medallion flies from his hand::
[21:23] * +Daine has quit IRC (Software caused connection abort)
[21:23] * +Regan smiles at Nym's reaction and turns to look at the mosaic.
[21:23] * Kagi has joined #teara-adan
[21:24] * Bynw sets mode: +v Kagi
[21:24] * Kagi is now known as Daine
Session Close: Thu Apr 24 21:25:35 2008

Session Start: Thu Apr 24 21:25:35 2008
Session Ident: #teara-adan
[21:25] * Disconnected
Session Close: Thu Apr 24 21:26:45 2008

Session Start: Thu Apr 24 21:27:20 2008
Session Ident: #teara-adan
[21:27] * Now talking in #teara-adan
[21:27] * Topic is ' Horizon's Dawn, Thursdays @ 7:45pm US Central. ~ The Sixguns, Sorcery and Psionics world of Teara Adan (since 1983) ~  http://www.teara-adan.com'
[21:27] * Set by Bynw on Sun Feb 24 22:18:10
[21:27] * ChanServ sets mode: +qo Bynw Bynw
[21:27] * ambush is now known as taenor
[21:27] * Regan has joined #teara-adan
[21:28] * Bynw sets mode: +vvv Daine Knos Regan
[21:28] * Spunky is now known as Master_Nym
[21:28] * Bynw sets mode: +vv Master_Nym taenor
[21:29] * +Daine spins on his heel at the noise, his revolver in his hand as if it had always been there
[21:30] * +Knos spins as well drawing a dagger to throw
[21:31] * +taenor spins, sword at the ready.
[21:31] * +Regan rolls his eyes and shakes his head at the anxiosness of his companions
[21:31] * +Llanth raises an eyebrow.
[21:31] <+Nath> "Knos resume watching the door."
[21:32] * taenor is now known as Taenor
[21:32] * +Risira draws back a little.
[21:32] <+Knos> "Aye"
[21:32] * +Knos sheathes his dagger and returns his attentioin to the door.
[21:32] <+Regan> "Relax."
[21:32] <~Bynw> *Tara turns to Regan* "so what do you think?"
[21:32] * +Taenor bows slightly. "I apologize. Brother *with a touch to Daine's arm* calm your rage. And your caution. We are reasonably safe here."
[21:33] * otter has joined #teara-adan
[21:33] <+Daine> ::Looks at Regan as if to say 'look who your talking to', but goes back to watching the exit::
[21:33] <+Regan> I feel slightly strange, but can determine nothing out of the ordinary." (To Tara)
[21:34] * +Regan shrugs
[21:34] <+Master_Nym> ::Closes his eyes::
[21:35] <+Master_Nym> roll 6df+
[21:35] <+BoxCars> Master_Nym rolls 6df+ and gets ( )(+)( )(+)(+)( ) Superb
[21:36] <+Regan> "But something is not right here. But it may just be the missing brick."
[21:36] <+Regan> "It feels off kilter."
[21:37] <+Daine> "That's just you."
[21:37] * +Nath looks at Master Nym "Master Nym?"
[21:38] <+Master_Nym> ::his breathing in slow and steady, his eyes closed. He doesn't respond::
[21:38] <+Regan> ::Looks to Daine:: "Probably, Lunkhead. But you're the one that said to be careful."
[21:39] * +Regan turns to Nym, observing..
[21:40] * +Rus looks at Nym with concern
[21:40] * +Regan turns the medallion over, Dragon side up, then looks at his feet.
[21:41] <+Master_Nym> ::eyes closed:: "Something has changed...the mosaic...it's connected to us somehow now."
[21:41] <+Regan> "I feel......something."
[21:43] <+Rus> "What do you mean?"
[21:43] <+Nath> "Connected? Well isn't the medallion the key?"
[21:44] <+Master_Nym> "I...everyone standing on the mosaic...it's past my shields...I'm..."
[21:45] <+Regan> ::Feel a slight vibration in the medallion.:: "I don't know  what I mean."
[21:45] <+Rus> "I do not feel anything."
[21:46] <+Master_Nym> ::Cries out, his hands go to head. he drops to one knee::
[21:47] <+Rus> "Master Nym?!?!?!"
[21:47] * +Risira starts to move forward toward Master Nym, her hand on her Healer's satchel.
[21:47] * +Regan extends his shields around the medallion
[21:47] * +Nath watches with interest
[21:47] <+Master_Nym> ::Eyes open now, breathing heavy, he groans:: "Ughhh...I'm okay."
[21:48] * +Risira stops just behind Master Nym and touches his shoulder. "Master Nym, should I examine you just in case?"
[21:48] <+Master_Nym> ::Stands:: "I'll be..." ::staggers as if dizzy, but catches himself::
[21:49] <+Nath> roll 4df
[21:49] <+BoxCars> Nath rolls 4df and gets (+)(-)(+)(-) Fair
[21:49] * +Risira offers a hand to Master Nym. "Taenor! If he falls, I won't be able to hold him up, I'm too little."
[21:49] <+Knos> roll 4df
[21:49] <+BoxCars> Knos rolls 4df and gets (+)( )( )( ) Good
[21:49] <+Master_Nym> ::Straightens:: "No, I'll recover. I tried to contact the matrix. I wouldn't suggest it."
[21:49] * +Taenor moves alongside Risira, stopping on his other side.
[21:50] * +Regan maintains the shield around the medallion
[21:50] <+Taenor> "Master, let me examine you. Please. You don't know what this may have done to your body, or the stress it might have caused."
[21:51] <+Risira> "I wasn't planning on it, sir.  But perhaps you should let me or your student Taenor examine you to make sure you've done no permanent damage to yourself."
[21:51] <+Master_Nym> ::Looks to Taenor and nods to him and Risira::
[21:51] * +Knos suddenly shakes his head
[21:52] <+Taenor> "You go in first, I'll hold him up and follow. Master, let us set you down to a sitting position outside the mosaic."
[21:52] * +Regan is surrounded by a slightly silver hue, with black flecks scattered amoungst the shield.
[21:52] * +Knos slumps a little "I am now back in comtrol of myself. What has happened?"
[21:52] <+Master_Nym> "No. I will stay on the mosaic."
[21:52] <+Master_Nym> ::Looks to Knos:: "What did you say?"
[21:52] <+Taenor> "At least sit down, Master."
[21:52] <+Rus> roll 4df casting
[21:52] <+BoxCars> Rus rolls 4df casting and gets ( )( )(-)( ) Mediocre
[21:53] <+Knos> "I said I was not in control of myself since stepping into this room. I just broke free."
[21:54] * +Llanth probes Knos to see if he still has shields.
[21:54] <+Nath> "How do you mean not in control?"
[21:54] * +Taenor gently coaxes nym to a sitting position, setting him down, nodding to Risira to start examining, and follows her lead, following and examining him as well.
[21:55] <+Llanth> "We have a problem. Knos is no longer psionic."
[21:55] * +Risira takes a deep breath to center herself and then enters a Healing trance over Master Nym, scanning him physically and mentally.
[21:55] * +Rus nods
[21:55] <+Daine> ::Slowly turns towards Nath, revolver still in hand. He probes Nath's shields::
[21:56] * +Taenor notices the elivated pulse rate and slows it to slightly lower than normal, in case this should happen again.
[21:56] <+Daine> ::Cocks his gun:: "Yeah well Nath still does."
[21:57] <+Nath> "Would you put that away!"
[21:57] * +Regan releases the medallion from his hands and raises his arms above him. He then extends them to his sides making a dome of a shield. "Master, I do not know if I broke the medallion's contact with you, but I am trying to isolate myself and the medallion for now. Are you injured?""
[21:57] <+Llanth> "Put your gun away Daine, if it is the matrix controling Nath your gun would be useless."
[21:57] <+Taenor> "Nothing wrong with you, Master. I would like you not to try to give me heart failure again by doing that, though."
[21:58] <+Daine> "Yeah, who said it was the matrix."
[21:58] * +Taenor touches Risira's shoulder gently, whispering into her mind that he was fine now.
[21:58] * +Risira takes Taenor's hand and nudges his shields for mind contact.
[21:58] <+Master_Nym> ::Smiles at Taenor:: "I don't think I will attempt that again." ::Stands::
[21:58] * +Nath casually lays his hand on his pistol "Now then let's be reasonable Daine."
[21:58] <+Llanth> "Considering the obvious Daine?
[21:59] <+Llanth> "
[21:59] * +Taenor smiles back and helps her to her feet.
[21:59] * +Taenor assesses the situation, and walks up to Daine.
[22:00] <+Rus> "Captain, Knos was under control and had strong shields. Now he does not but you do. You are being controlled."
[22:00] <+Master_Nym> "I just don't like surprises. No reason for me to shoot...yet."
[22:00] <+Taenor> "Brother, these infidels are more Heathens than your people are half the time, and even more than that the rest. Let it be. They arent worth the energy expenditure should we need it against whatever else this matrix has in store for us."
[22:01] <+Daine> ((That was supposed to be daine))
[22:01] <+Daine> "I'm fine, no problems. Just covering a possible danger."
[22:02] * +Knos looks at Rus and draws his dagger "Captain, I think Rus has a point, perhaps you should stand down.""
[22:02] <+Daine> "Knos want to explain yourself?"
[22:02] * +Regan closes his eyes in concentration
[22:02] <+Daine> "Controlled? By What? To What end?"
[22:02] * Llanth is now known as Elim-Sleep
[22:03] <+Taenor> "Brother...Calm the rage. Your toy gun will have no affect on that, that....creature...whether he be human now or not."
[22:03] <+Knos> "The last thing I remember is being ordered into the room. I was in a... uh dark place with an overpowering presence around me. I struggled against it and just now broke free."
[22:04] <+Daine> "For once, I'm not the least bit angry."
[22:04] <+Rus> "Captain fight it! If Knos can do it so can you!"
[22:04] <+Taenor> "Shocking, brother. I'm proud of you." *grins at Daine, a little sadisticly*
[22:04] <+Daine> roll 5df-
[22:04] <+BoxCars> Daine rolls 5df- and gets (-)( )( )(-)(+) Poor
[22:05] * +Nath looks puzzled "I feel fine."
[22:05] * +Regan with his shields extended, grips the medallion again and inspects it.
[22:05] * +Daine has quit IRC (Software caused connection abort)
[22:05] * +Master_Nym has quit IRC (Software caused connection abort)
[22:06] <+Nath> "If I was being controlled, would I know the name of your sister?"
[22:06] * Kagi has joined #teara-adan
[22:06] * Kagi is now known as Daine
[22:06] * Bynw sets mode: +v Daine
[22:07] * Spunky has joined #teara-adan
[22:07] * +Regan rus his fingers gently across the back of the medallion, tilting his head in thought.
[22:07] <+Regan> *runs
[22:07] <+Knos> "I trust Rus in this Captain. I KNOW I was not in control until just now."
[22:08] * +Regan smiles
[22:08] * Spunky is now known as Master_Nym
[22:08] <+Taenor> "Probably, Nath. A being controlling your mind through psionic control would have the same knowledge you do. And access to all of it."
[22:08] <Master_Nym> ::Looks to Captain Nath, raises his eyebrow:: "Captain? I think it is time I entered your mind."
[22:09] <+Nath> "Well.. I suppose."
[22:09] <Master_Nym> "Simply concentrate on opening your mind to me."
[22:10] <Master_Nym> ::His eye close as he concentrates::
[22:10] <+Nath> "Allright, I'll try."
[22:10] * +Regan looks to Nym and Nath. Still smiling.
[22:10] * +Nath closes his eyes and relaxes
[22:11] * +Knos watches Nath closely
[22:11] * +Rus watches Rus and Nym carefully
[22:13] * +Regan flips the medallion over and starts to feel the other side.
[22:14] <+Nath> @@Am I doing this right?@@
[22:17] * sgilley has quit IRC (Quit: "Bye")
[22:17] * +Knos watches the people on the mosaic carefully
[22:20] * +Regan raises his eyebrows suddenly..
[22:20] * +Regan then tilts his head
[22:21] <+Rus> "Master Nym?"
[22:23] <+Rus> "Captain?"
[22:23] * +Regan lowers the medallion just above where the missing brick is and concentrates, after a moment's pause he calls out to Nym "Master, here if you please!"
[22:23] <Master_Nym> ::ignores any distraction::
[22:24] * +Regan looks over to Nym. "Now!"
[22:24] <Master_Nym> ::His eyes closed, his voice seeming to be far away:: "Yes Regan?"
[22:25] * +Elim-Sleep has quit IRC (Quit: Leaving)
[22:25] * +Rus looks at Regan
[22:25] <+Knos> "An odd way to talk to your Master."
[22:25] <+Daine> ::Keeps his pistol leveled at Nath::
[22:25] <+Regan> "I seem to be manefesting something here and I need your guidence, if you please!" ::Starts to sweat::
[22:26] <Master_Nym> ::withdraws from Nath's mind, his eyes flutter open and he steps to Regan's side::
[22:26] * +Risira looks at Regan in some alarm.
[22:26] <+Regan> "Can you feel it?" To Nym.
[22:27] * +Nath opnes his eyes and glances at Daine. "Put that away, unless you think Master Nym is being controlled too."
[22:27] * +Taenor sets his hand on Daine's shoudler, nudging his shields.
[22:27] <Master_Nym> ::Closes his eyes::
[22:27] <+Nath> "Knos, resume guarding the door!"
[22:28] <+Regan> "I am in control, but thoughts and instructions are apearing to me as we speaks."
[22:28] <+Daine> ::sighs, then puts his revolver away, but continues watching Nath:: "Okay, okay."
[22:29] * +Knos looks at Rus, shrugs and turns to resume waytching the door.
[22:29] <Master_Nym> "Interesting. Tell us."
[22:29] * +Regan extends his shield around Nym without thought.
[22:29] * +Rus continues watching the scene carefully
[22:29] <Master_Nym> "What is it saying?"
[22:30] <+Regan> "It is pulling my concentration and power towards the floor."
[22:30] <+Daine> ::grunts and looks at his revolver:: "Dammit. It's locked open."
[22:31] <+Taenor> "Fire a round at the wall. We'll replace it soon."
[22:31] * +Regan extends his senses to Nym's mind for contact.
[22:31] <~Bynw> (( end session ))
[22:32] <Master_Nym> ::Looks from the floor to the medallion, to Regan:: "Follow it. Perhaps if you place the medallion in the space..."
Bynw da GM
The World of Teara Adan
Founding Four Member