[20:01] <~Bynw> |
[20:01] <~Bynw> | The only source of a light is from an
[20:01] <~Bynw> | overhead skylight/ventalation shaft
[20:01] <~Bynw> | some 30' above the floor. The celing
[20:01] <~Bynw> | is a natural cave with stalagtites
[20:01] <~Bynw> | hanging from it. The shalf is roughly 5'
[20:01] <~Bynw> | around at this opening. It is full of
[20:01] <~Bynw> | shifting shadows which constantly changes
[20:01] <~Bynw> | the lighting conditions in the chamber.
[20:01] <~Bynw> | The light comes in at an angle and
[20:01] <~Bynw> | focuses on a set of double doors down
[20:01] <~Bynw> | a short set of 3 stairs. The doors
[20:01] <~Bynw> | are made of wood and contain an intricate
[20:01] <~Bynw> | design carved into its surface.
[20:01] <~Bynw> | On the opposite side of the doors in
[20:01] <~Bynw> | the chamber is another set of stairs.
[20:01] <~Bynw> | These leading up to another possible
[20:01] <~Bynw> | chamber, but it is too dark to tell.
[20:01] <~Bynw> +---------------------------------------
[20:01] <~Bynw> |  Today's Game Date: 3 May 464 NE
[20:01] <~Bynw> |         Game Time: midmorning
[20:01] <~Bynw> |         End of Adventure Recap
[20:01] <~Bynw> +---------------------------------------
[20:01] * Playback of 'recap.txt' complete
[20:01] <+Regan> roll 4df for perception
[20:01] <+BoxCars> Regan rolls 4df for perception and gets (+)( )( )(+) Great
[20:01] * +Nath looks around
[20:03] <+Nath> roll 4df
[20:03] <+BoxCars> Nath rolls 4df and gets (-)(+)( )( ) Fair
[20:03] * Elf is now known as Knos
[20:03] * +Daine draws his pistol and looks around the chamber
[20:03] * Bynw sets mode: +v Knos
[20:04] * +Knos looks arouns drawing his pistol
[20:04] * +Taenor slides a hand to a his longblade
[20:04] * +Regan slips a throwing knife into his hand from up his sleeve
[20:04] <+Master_Nym> ::hops from Iamar's back and pats her on the neck:: "Thank you Iamar."
[20:04] <~Bynw> *the air is slightly stale being only one ventalation shaft that might be somewhat clogged .. there are a few animal remains on the ground (small critters) directly below the shaft
[20:05] * +Llanth raises an eyebrow.
[20:05] <+Llanth> "A little edgy are we?"
[20:06] * +Rus dismounts and bows to Iamar
[20:06] <+Daine> ::Looks at Llanth as if to say, 'look who your asking'::
[20:06] <+Knos> "It is my job to be cautious Llanth."
[20:06] * +Regan looks at the gold circle
[20:07] <+Llanth> "Caution can be had without a show of force."
[20:07] * +Master_Nym moves slowly towards the wooden doors
[20:07] * +Nath chuckles. "Very true Llanth.. But Knos is trained to expect violence."
[20:07] <+Daine> "I prefer force."
[20:08] * +Regan scans the room slowly
[20:08] <+Daine> ::Stands under the shaft in the ceiling and looks up, keeping his revolver trained where his eyes go::
[20:09] <+Taenor> "You prefer loose women and sharp pointy objects and blood, brother."
[20:09] * +Rus looks around slowly with that slightly unfocused look
[20:09] * +Taenor grins ferally at Daine as he says so.
[20:09] <~Bynw> *some vegitation debris is also scattered about ... obviously having fallen through the airshaft
[20:10] <+Daine> ::Grins:: "Jealousy is not the Anadari way brother."
[20:10] <~Bynw> *Iamar vanishes once everyone dismounts from her*
[20:10] * +Llanth mutters in a low tone so that only one or two words are understandable "Only...hammer...nails."
[20:10] <+Taenor> "Neither is wholesale murder. Though rage is a cardinal sin I'm sure you're familiar with."
[20:11] <+Master_Nym> ::Stands before the wooden doors and studies the designs on them closely::
[20:11] * +Regan looks at Tara. "Impressive."
[20:11] * +Taenor slides his starsword out of it's sheath, to keep it ready.
[20:12] * +Rus moves to examine the bones and vegitation
[20:12] * +Llanth walks Master Nym.
[20:13] * +Regan moves to Nym and the doors and looks at the door markings
[20:13] <+Master_Nym> roll 7df+
[20:13] <+BoxCars> Master_Nym rolls 7df+ and gets (+)(-)(+)( )( )(-)( ) Great
[20:13] <+Daine> ::looks genuinely confused:: "What is a cardnial sin?" ::continues looking about the room as he speaks::
[20:15] <+Taenor> "Just one of the things that can cast your eternal soul to hellfire and brimstone for all of eternity, brother. Don't worry. Enough pious acts can pull you away from the Hell Heathens are frequently damned to."
[20:15] * +Knos holsters his pistol but keeps scanning the area
[20:16] <~Bynw> *Tara* "Gluttony; Fornication; Avarice; Sorrow; Anger; Discouragement; Vainglory; Pride. Are the Cardinal sins according to the church and a few others."
[20:17] <+Taenor> "I apologize, my lady Tara. I was paraphrasing, not quoting. Anger would be the one for you, brother."
[20:17] <+Llanth> "Well we know which sin will damn Taenor here... Assuming that he can ever convince a woman to lie with him."
[20:18] <+Daine> ::Looks to Tara with an unreadable expression:: "And the church considers all those things to be detrimental to a person? The Pagan church's god punishes you for them?"
[20:18] <+Nath> "I find that very hard to believe Tara. Fornication cannot be a sin, it is how the species survives after all."
[20:18] <~Bynw> *Tara* "That's my understanding of it .... yes. I like ... Avarice."
[20:19] <+Daine> "How limiting."
[20:19] <+Taenor> "Assuming that you can convince yourself of the fact that someone besides yourself is intelligent, we might get along. I never said I was perfect, Llanth. Only one person ever was."
[20:19] <+Regan> ::Looks at Nym:: "See anything interesting, Master?"
[20:19] <+Llanth> "Me of course."
[20:19] * +Regan "Thanks for the complement, Taenor"
[20:20] <+Llanth> "Ah, Regan I belive he was talking about me."
[20:21] <+Regan> "Dreaming again Llanth?"
[20:21] <+Taenor> "Neither, fools. Pay attention to Master Nym before we quarrel about that which neither of you understands."
[20:21] <+Regan> "Yes dear."
[20:22] * +Rus moves over to Nath "We are somewhere to the south. Captain and there are no animals nearby."
[20:22] <+Master_Nym> ::Turns to the others with a frustrated look::
[20:22] * +Llanth shrugs.
[20:23] <+Master_Nym> "Are you done fooling around? I wonder how important a task has to be to keep you students attention."
[20:23] * +Regan looks to Tara, then back to Nym
[20:23] <+Nath> "Yes Master Nym?"
[20:24] * +Regan raises an eyebrow at Nym's comment, but says nothing.
[20:25] * +Regan waits
[20:27] <+Master_Nym> ::Lifts his hands close to the doors, hovering just over them. He closes his eyes:: "It might help if someone was to check the other staircase, hmmm?"
[20:27] * +Taenor waits, calmly reflecting, then grinning with a smile that is nothing short of sinister.
[20:28] <+Nath> "Rus and Knos, check the other doors."
[20:28] * +Rus moves to the other doors gets that unfocuded look
[20:29] <+Master_Nym> roll 6df+
[20:29] <+BoxCars> Master_Nym rolls 6df+ and gets (+)(-)(-)(-)(-)( ) Mediocre
[20:29] * +Knos moves to cover the stairs
[20:30] <~Bynw> *the other chamber is not lit at all ... it becomes pitch dark a few feet past the stairs as the light isnt shining that way from the shaft
[20:31] <+Master_Nym> ::fishes the medallion out of his belt pouch and eyes the doors for a moment before placing the medallion near the center of the doors::
[20:32] * +Regan watches Nym closely as he backs away toward the stairs on the other side.
[20:33] * +Llanth stands slightly behind Nym and to one side.
[20:34] <+Regan> ::Reaches the other stairs where the king's men are.
[20:34] <+Regan> ::
[20:34] <+Rus> roll 4df casting
[20:34] <+BoxCars> Rus rolls 4df casting and gets (-)( )(-)( ) Poor
[20:35] <~Bynw> *the medallion begins to glow with a bluish light that slowly spreads out filling the grooves carved into the doors
[20:37] <+Regan> ::Looks to Tara while pointing up the stairwell:: "Handfire?"
[20:37] <~Bynw> *it takes about 5 minutes for the light to fill all of the grooves in the carved wooded doors before Nym. this casts abit more light into the room as if someone was using handfire on the doors
[20:38] <~Bynw> *Tara looks up to stairs for a moment* "You can if you like. There isnt anything up there that I can see."
[20:38] * +Rus conjures a greenish ball of handfire
[20:40] <+Master_Nym> ::reaches up slowly and pushes on the medallion and the doors::
[20:40] * +Rus sets the hand fire to float ahead of him.
[20:40] * +Regan watches Nym and the doors
[20:41] * +Rus motions to Knos and they go up cautiously side by side. Knos with his sword out.
[20:41] <+Daine> "Tara, perhaps we should set a ward to tell us if anyone comes in behind us, just to be sure?"
[20:41] <~Bynw> *the doors click open ... inward to whatever lies beyond ... a bit of air rushes around the chamber scattering dust and some of the small debris
[20:41] <+Taenor> "Or just leave someone as a guard."
[20:42] <+Daine> "I don't like the idea of splitting up."
[20:42] * +Regan stands guard at the stairs while Knos and Rus ascend
[20:42] <+Nath> "Knos and Rus can be the rear guard once they get back from checking the upper chamber."
[20:42] <~Bynw> *Tara* "There's nothing up there" *she says going up the stairs and disappearing into the darkness*
[20:42] <+Master_Nym> ::Looks into the chamber beyond::
[20:43] * +Nath looks after Tara with an expression of curiousity but says nothing.
[20:43] <+Regan> "Have you been here before, my lady?"
[20:43] <~Bynw> "Nope" *shes says before she is not seen*
[20:44] <+Daine> ::Looks to Regan with a bit of confusion as Tara moves effortlessly into the dark:: "What the..."
[20:44] <~Bynw> *there is light coming from the next chamber before Nym. He can see that the walls are not rough stone as they are in this chamber. But bricked or wooden like the doors.*
[20:45] <~Bynw> *anyone on the steps going up can hear Tara's boots walking across the stone/bricked floor*
[20:45] <+Regan> ::Looks at Daine:: "What the... is right."
[20:45] * +Rus looks startled as Tara passes them; while Knos just grins.
[20:46] * +Regan mumbles to himself "How does she know there is nothing up there?"
[20:46] <+Master_Nym> ::Reaches up to the medallion and gently pulls on it to see if it will come off the door::
[20:46] <~Bynw> *her steps move closer until she is again seen by the others* "It's another chamber. About half the size of this one"
[20:47] <+Knos> "I like her more and more.. My kind of woman!"
[20:47] <~Bynw> *the medallion comes into Nym's hand effortlessly*
[20:47] <+Rus> "I think she is more than just a woman Knos."
[20:48] <~Bynw> *Tara* "Yes I'm rich too"
[20:48] * +Regan sees the medallion come off the door and sighs in relief
[20:48] <+Master_Nym> ::Replaces it in his belt pouch::
[20:49] <+Knos> "Well well, I don't suppose you are single?"
[20:49] <+Regan> "Anything of interest up there, my lady?"
[20:49] <+Master_Nym> ::Looks back at Knos and raises an eyebrow menacingly::
[20:50] * +Rus searches the above chamber for other exits.
[20:50] <~Bynw> *Tara smiles* "I have a significant other ... so you are out of luck Knos. It's just as empty as this place. There is a other set of stairs like these going down into sometime of corridor ... not sure how long it is. I didnt check it out."
[20:50] * +Regan raises an eyebrow at Nym raising an eyebrow.
[20:50] * +Knos stations himself by the stairs leading back down to the others while Tara and Rus search
[20:50] <+Master_Nym> ::To Nath:: "Captain your men need something to do before they get themselves in trouble."
[20:51] <+Master_Nym> ::Moves into the next chamber and looks about::
[20:51] * +Nath looks at Nym "They are searching the above chamber with Tara, do you think they are in trouble?"
[20:52] * +Llanth puts a hand on Nath's shoulder.
[20:52] <+Rus> "Should we check out the hallway Knos?"
[20:52] <+Llanth> "I think he means that they are asking dangerous questions about a woman."
[20:53] <+Master_Nym> ::Looks back for a moment, his expression stone:: "Not yet."
[20:53] * +Nath looks confused "I did not hear them ask any questions?"
[20:53] * +Regan looks up in Tara's direction, then back to Nym, and then back in Tara's direction again. He raises the other eyebrow.
[20:54] <+Knos> "Well he is a lucky man Tara. Can't blame me for asking"
[20:55] * +Llanth moves to shadow Nym.
[20:58] <+Master_Nym> ::Looks back from the other chamber, raises his voice to be heard:: "Keep alert. Remember the Uthani can appear, kill, and leave in a few heart beats. This is not a joking matter, danger surrounds us."
[20:58] * +Nath stays outside of the chamber watching Nym
[20:58] * +Nath draws his pistol
[20:58] * +Llanth cross draws his swords.
[20:59] * +Regan crouches by the stairs, alert.
[20:59] <+Daine> ::crosses the threshold to the other chamber to join Llanth at his side, his pistol swings back and forth as he scans for signs of trouble::
[21:00] <~Bynw> *Tara, Knos and Rus check out the upper chamber. They find that her description of it was accurate.*
[21:01] <~Bynw> *a second set of stairs do indeed go down into a long chamber that streches beyond the glow of their handfire*
[21:01] <+Master_Nym> ::kneels over the mosaic on the floor, a smile spreads across his face:: "We've found it."
[21:02] <+Knos> "We should return to the others."
[21:02] * +Regan takes a step to follow Nym, but looks back up the stairs and stays where he is.
[21:02] <+Rus> "Agreed, Tara?"
[21:03] * +Regan peers up the stairs
[21:04] <+Master_Nym> ::sighs and the smile evaporates:: "It is missing the central brick."
[21:04] <~Bynw> *Tara* "agreed"
[21:04] <+Llanth> "We are not alone I think Master Nym."
[21:04] <+Llanth> "Do you feel that?"
[21:05] * +Rus goes back down the stairs to the first chamber
[21:05] <+Daine> ::Nods:: "Yes, someone is testing our strength."
[21:05] <+Daine> ::slowly his eyes turn to the mosaic::
[21:05] * +Knos keeps an eye on the above chamber and retreats down the stairs after Tara and Rus have gone down.
[21:06] <+Daine> ::Points to the mosaic:: "I think...it's coming from there."
[21:06] <+Regan> When Rus enters the chamber, Regan goes to the doors, but does not enter the 2nd chamber
[21:06] <+Llanth> "From the mosaic it's self?"
[21:06] <~Bynw> *Tara* "We should check out that cooridor some more. It does seem to twist and turn a bit just ahead of where we were."
[21:07] * +Knos keeps his pistol out and watching the above stairs. "Rus, gather some of those bones and scatter them on the stairs going up."
[21:07] <+Master_Nym> ::Looks to Daine and Llanth with curiousity::
[21:07] <+Knos> "I do not want to get too far from the others Tara."
[21:08] <+Daine> ::To Llanth:: "yeah I'm sure of it."
[21:08] * +Rus nods and turns to gather some of the dryer and bones and vegetation.
[21:08] * +Regan looks at the mosaic briefly
[21:09] * +Llanth raises an eyebrow. "Fascinating"
[21:10] * +Regan does a doubletake at the mosaic
[21:10] <+Master_Nym> ::Still kneeling:: "I don't feel anything."
[21:11] * +Regan gives a low whistle of surprise
[21:11] * +Regan looks at Nym
[21:11] * +Taenor waits with Daine, still grinning slightly
[21:12] <+Regan> @@This is the chamber in my dream@@ To Nym
[21:12] <+Daine> ::his eyes narrow:: "it's reading my thoughts..."
[21:13] * +Rus moves up the stairs midway to the above chamebr and scatters the bones and vegetation over three or four steps as he backs down.
[21:13] <+Master_Nym> @@::To Regan:: "Yes I noticed"@@
[21:14] <+Master_Nym> ::Pulls the medallion out of his belt pouch:: "It must be this."
[21:14] <+Llanth> "A short read I am sure, but can you block it?"
[21:14] <+Taenor> roll 6df+ for casting
[21:14] <+BoxCars> Taenor rolls 6df+ for casting and gets (+)(-)( )(-)( )( ) Good
[21:15] <+Daine> ::shrugs:: "I didn't try. It doesn't seem hostile."
[21:15] * +Taenor frowns slightly.
[21:15] <+Taenor> "It's the mosaic. Don't know where in the mosaic, but somewhere in or on it."
[21:17] <+Taenor> "Would you care to try to find out a specific spot, Master? Or have you already done so?"
[21:17] * +Knos nods as Rus exits the stairs and keeps his eyes scanning the area.
[21:17] <+Master_Nym> ::Stands and looks to Daine, Llanth, and Regan:: "The mosaic is...a focus of the matrix's power. In someways it IS the matrix."
[21:18] * +Rus keeps his hand fire at eh entrance to the stairs going up and also keeps scanning the area
[21:18] <+Master_Nym> "The central brick is missing. The matrix is incomplete."
[21:18] <+Taenor> "Should we look for it, master? Or leave it be?"
[21:19] <~Bynw> *Tara comes up to the doors and opens them wider and looks in*
[21:19] <+Nath> "I assume Master Nym that without this brick, the matrix is not usable?"
[21:20] * +Regan looks at Tara.
[21:20] <+Master_Nym> "You are correct Captain. It might be dangerous to even try."
[21:21] <+Master_Nym> ::To Tara:: "The central brick is missing."
[21:21] <+Nath> "Is it possible our quarry has the brick?"
[21:21] <~Bynw> *Tara* "Oooh. The southern matrix."
[21:22] <+Master_Nym> ::Looks to Nath and seems to think a moment before answering:: "It's very possible."
[21:24] <+Regan> "I believe I should be last to enter this chamber, Master Nym."
[21:25] <+Master_Nym> ::Looks to Regan:: "You maybe the key to finding the missing brick, please enter."
[21:25] * +Regan hesitates
[21:25] * +Regan looks at Rus
[21:26] * +Rus continues to look around the chamber and stairs, he lloks at Regan "What?"
[21:27] * +Regan points to the floor of the 2nd chamber just inside the doors. "Could you stand there please."
[21:28] <~Bynw> *the light overhead in the main chamber has shifted indicating the sun has climbed higher into the sky*
[21:28] * +Rus looks puzzled "Ok I can watch from there as well as here."
[21:29] * +Rus moves to stand just within the mosaic chamber, watching the way out.
[21:29] * +Regan looks at Tara, Risira and Nath
[21:30] * +Nath looks to Regan "I take it you want us all in there?"
[21:30] <+Regan> "Sorry Master, but my instincts tell me to be the last. Yes Nath, please."
[21:31] <+Master_Nym> ::shrugs to Regan and looks to the others::
[21:31] <+Regan> "Everyone, please."
[21:31] <+Rus> "There is a presence here Captain. I feel something brushing my shields."
[21:31] <~Bynw> *the second chamber is larger than the one you leave behind. it is octogonal in shape
[21:31] * +Nath looks to Nym "Master Nym?"
[21:31] <~Bynw> *and has a high vaulted celing
[21:32] <~Bynw> *there is a large circular mosaic in the center of the chamber ... it bears the dragon image on Regan's medallion
[21:32] <+Master_Nym> "I believe it is harmless Captain, so long as you are with me and I hold the medallion. I believe it's a kind of automated defense, but it's just a guess."
[21:33] <+Nath> "Knos, join Rus inside the room."
[21:33] * +Nath enters the room and stands beside Rus
[21:33] <+Knos> "Aye Captain."
[21:34] * +Knos retreats to teh chamber but keeps his eyes roaming the original chamber.
[21:34] <+Knos> roll 4df
[21:34] <+BoxCars> Knos rolls 4df and gets (+)( )( )(+) Great
[21:36] <~Bynw> *Tara steps into the chamber and goes to stand next to Nym
[21:36] * +Knos steps into the room and suddenly collapses to the floor.
[21:36] <~Bynw> *Risira enters the chamber as well*
[21:36] <+Nath> "Knos!"
[21:37] <~Bynw> *Risira rushs to Knos*
[21:37] * +Taenor turns and runs to Knos
[21:37] <+Nath> "Risira! See to Knos!"
[21:37] <+Daine> ::Raises an eyebrow at Knos's prone form and brings his pistol to bear on him::
[21:38] <+Taenor> roll 5df+ for healing
[21:38] <+BoxCars> Taenor rolls 5df+ for healing and gets (+)(+)(-)(+)( ) Superb
[21:38] * +Llanth crouches low while swiveling to face Knos.
[21:38] <+Master_Nym> ::Backs up from Knos's prone form::
[21:38] * +Knos stands "I.. am... ok..."
[21:38] * +Rus looks at Knos with an odd expression.
[21:39] <+Daine> ::Keeps his pistols trained on Knos::
[21:39] <+Daine> "I'm guessing the Matrix found something it didn't like."
[21:39] * +Taenor looks at Knos with an expression of awe, then frowns and lays his swordtip to Knos's throat.
[21:39] <+Taenor> "Master, come here, now, please."
[21:40] <+Taenor> "Knos, move and your head ends where that hole in the floor begins."
[21:40] <+Master_Nym> ::Moves to stand next to Taenor:: "Yes student?"
[21:40] * +Rus uncertainly "Captain... I do not believe that is Knos...."
[21:40] <+Nath> roll 4df
[21:40] <+BoxCars> Nath rolls 4df and gets ( )(-)(-)(+) Mediocre
[21:40] <+Taenor> "Can you see if you understand what has occurred? He has shields.....now"
[21:41] * +Rus not hearing a response from Nath looks down and sees Nath also getting up from the floor.
[21:42] <+Taenor> "Daine, grab him."
[21:42] <+Llanth> "This may be premature, but if we have an imposter here, I fear your man may be dead Nath."
[21:42] <+Master_Nym> ::Looks to Knos, his hand drops to rest on the dagger at his waist::
[21:42] <+Nath> "What... uh.. "
[21:42] <+Rus> "Master Nym!"
[21:42] * +Rus backs away from Nath and Knos
[21:42] <+Daine> ::Steps to Nath's side, his pistol comes to his temple:: "Don't get up Nath!"
[21:43] * +Regan grips his staff tighter, but waits to see what unfolds...
[21:44] * +Llanth steps lightly from behind Nym and starts flanking Knos.
[21:44] * +Regan checks behind him
[21:45] * +Knos has his pistol pointed at Daine. "Pull that triggger and you Die Daine."
[21:45] * +Nath has his pistol pointed at Taenor "The same goes for you Taenor, put that sword away."
[21:45] <+Daine> ::pulls back the hammer on his pistol and stands out of arms reach of Nath, pistol to his temple:: "Hands Captain. Palm down on the floor. You'd better move like molassis in winter."
[21:46] <+Llanth> "your head will meet the ground before the bullet leaves your gun Knos."
[21:46] * +Taenor leans onto the blade, pressing it farther into the skin of Knos's throat. You twitch again without permission and I swear you won't breath again."
[21:46] * +Nath finger tightens slightly "Taenor, I will not ask you again."
[21:47] <+Knos> "Llanth, I can pull the trigger before your arrow reaches me."
[21:47] <+Master_Nym> ::Looks about the chamber at the assembled crowd all waiting to kill each other:: "That's enough I think."
[21:47] <+Regan> "Everyone stay calm."
[21:47] <+Llanth> "You appear to have miscalculated."
[21:47] <~Bynw> *Tara watches all of this happening before her eyes*
[21:47] <+Nath> "I am fine a bit dizzy but ok.. "
[21:48] <+Taenor> "I have faced death more than life, my lord Nath. And we have numbers on you."
[21:48] <~Bynw> *Risira is not sure as to what is happening*
[21:48] <+Knos> "I am all right I said."
[21:48] <+Rus> "Captain.. What House am I from?"
[21:49] <+Llanth> "I may not be the best in the land with my swords, but I assure you Knos, you will die before you get a second shot, you had choose wisely."
[21:50] * +Nath looks at Rus "What makes ask that?"
[21:50] <+Master_Nym> ::Sighs, raises his voice:: "Students, do not harm Knos or the Captain."
[21:50] <+Rus> "humour me Captain."
[21:50] * +Taenor eases off, but does not sheath his blade.
[21:50] * +Knos grins at Llanth. "You forget what my job is Lllanth."
[21:51] <+Llanth> "You forget mine as well aparently."
[21:51] <+Master_Nym> ::Walks over to kneel next to Nath, slowly he uses his finger to raise the barrel of his gun to point to his throat::
[21:52] <+Master_Nym> ::Places his palms down on the floor and simple stares down the barrel of Nath's weapon::
[21:52] <+Knos> "No.. but one shot will get through."
[21:52] <+Master_Nym> "Do I have you attention Captain?"
[21:53] <+Llanth> "I allowed that, it was the second I assured you that you would not get."
[21:53] <+Nath> "Yes"
[21:54] * +Regan looks over at the mosaic again briefly.
[21:54] <+Master_Nym> "Good. Everyone is very jumpy at the moment and in all honesty with good reason. Your man Knos has quite suddenly become psionically active. Not to mention your sudden lapse of consciousness...."
[21:55] <+Rus> "Master Nym, Nath has shields now too."
[21:55] * +Regan listens
[21:55] <+Rus> back..
[21:56] <+Master_Nym> "You'll understand if I ask you to surrender your weapons and stand together while we figure this all out. You have my word you will not be harmed unless you have decieved my students or myself."
[21:56] <+Nath> "Rus you are a Master of House Landr."
[21:56] * +Regan eyes the floor in front of him but decides to hear Nym out first.
[21:56] <+Taenor> "I request permission to stand Guard over them with my brother, master."
[21:57] <+Master_Nym> ::ignores Taenor, his eyes locked on Nath as he stares down the barrel of his gun::
[21:57] * +Nath nods "Knos surrender your weapons."
[21:57] * +Nath drops his pistol
[21:57] * +Knos reluctantly "Captain?"
[21:58] <+Nath> "Drop them!"
[21:58] * +Knos drops his pistol
[21:58] <+Master_Nym> ::Smiles and sighs:: "Thank you Captain. Taenor collect the weapons and check Nath and Knos for more."
[21:58] * +Llanth lowers his swords a little.
[21:58] <+Master_Nym> "Daine cover them."
[21:59] <+Daine> ::Moves to herd Knos and Nath together against a wall and covers them, standing out of arms reach::
[21:59] * +Nath allows himself to be moved
[22:00] * +Knos allows himself to be moved next to Nath
[22:00] * +Taenor moves in, moves the weapons out, then proceeds to check both of them for more, collecting their secondary and other auxillary weapons and putting them in piles.
[22:00] <+Master_Nym> ::Picks up Nath's gun and hands it to Llanth:: "Try to fire it."
[22:00] * +Llanth sheaths his right hand sword and takes the gun.
[22:00] * +Nath a sword and a dagger.
[22:01] * +Knos has a sword, 5 daggers and a garrote.
[22:01] <+Master_Nym> ::Looks over the assembled weapons::
[22:01] * +Llanth points the gun at a far wall and pulls the trigger...*frowns* pulls the trigger again. "It won't move."
[22:03] <+Knos> "Nice trick, I forgot about that one."
[22:04] <+Master_Nym> ::Looks to Llanth, but raises his voice to be heard by all:: "Mark this lesson well students. Your swords are the last resort. A crude answer to any problem at best. Look to the Akasha for your answers and keep your calm."
[22:05] <+Master_Nym> ::To Llanth:: "You where never in danger." ::takes the gun back from Llanth and adds it to the pile of confiscated weapons::
[22:06] * +Regan takes his staff and places it in front of him as he uses it to vault into the chamber away from everyone and near the mosaic. He rolls to a crouch.
[22:06] * +Llanth opens his mouth to respond and then thinks better of it.
[22:06] <~Bynw> (( end session ))
Bynw da GM
The World of Teara Adan
Founding Four Member