Bynw

[19:43:40] * Playing 'recap.txt' to #teara-adan with 1300ms delay
[19:43:42] <~Bynw> +---------------------------------------
[19:43:43] <~Bynw> |      Horizon's Dawn - Episode 16
[19:43:44] <~Bynw> |       Beginning Adventure Recap
[19:43:46] <~Bynw> +---------------------------------------
[19:43:47] <~Bynw> | Morning has come and training has resumed
[19:43:48] <~Bynw> | under the guidance of Michon and Nym
[19:43:49] <~Bynw> | for the apprentices.
[19:43:51] <~Bynw> |
[19:43:52] <~Bynw> | Before much can be acomplished Nym makes
[19:43:53] <~Bynw> | an announcement that he is sending the
[19:43:55] <~Bynw> | apprentices on a mission. While he
[19:43:56] <~Bynw> | makes this announcement he changes in
[19:43:57] <~Bynw> | midstep ... he and a few of the
[19:43:59] <~Bynw> | apprentices, apparently have seen an
[19:44:00] <~Bynw> | apparition of the previous Anadari
[19:44:01] <~Bynw> | Master that once held this fortress
[19:44:03] <~Bynw> | in ancient times.
[19:44:04] <~Bynw> |
[19:44:05] <~Bynw> | Although none of the apprentices heard
[19:44:07] <~Bynw> | the apparition speak, Nym had carried
[19:44:08] <~Bynw> | on a conversation with it. At its
[19:44:09] <~Bynw> | conclusion Master Nym Gibran has invited
[19:44:10] <~Bynw> | Regan to be initiated into the House
[19:44:12] <~Bynw> | Horizon as an Anadari Apprentice.
[19:44:13] <~Bynw> +---------------------------------------
[19:44:14] <~Bynw> | Today's Game Date: 22 Avril 464 NE
[19:44:16] <~Bynw> |        Game Time: mid morning
[19:44:17] <~Bynw> |        End of Adventure Recap
[19:44:18] <~Bynw> +---------------------------------------
[19:44:18] * Playback of 'recap.txt' complete
[19:47:52] <+Nym_Gibran> "Do you accept this responsibility Regan?"
[19:49:44] <+Regan> "I will except the training, but may refuse the accolade in the future, no disrespect intended"
[19:52:40] <~Bynw> *Michon* "There are a number of ritual chambers within the fortress Master" *he says to Nym* "Regan will have the honor of actually being the first to initiated in House Horizon, by House Horizon." *he glances at the other apprentices* "Everyone else has been initiated by other Knights and Masters and then chosen by Our House"
[19:54:28] <+Nym_Gibran> ::Raises an eyebrow at Regan:: "I remember saying something like that when I was offered initiation into the Anadari. And as such I will pass on what was told to me; once this is done there is no going back. You will be changed. More will be open to you. Paths within yourself that would never have been realized will open up to you."
[19:55:47] <+Regan> ::Regan bows to Michon and Nym:: "I am honored masters though I know next to nothing of the Anadari. They are not well liked where I come from by many, but I believe it to be a misnomer. I am thankful for your faith in me."
[19:56:42] <+Nym_Gibran> "The choice to stay with the Anadari is yours, but someday you will have to make that choice. Without resolve you will never become a full Anadari Knight."
[19:57:34] <+Regan> "I have the resolve, but caution is part of my nature and I must listen to it."
[19:58:49] <+Nym_Gibran> ::Turns to Michon:: "We will conduct the ritual in the courtyard here. Under the open sky and upon the bare earth. Chambers seem to me to be much too separate from nature and the Akasha."
[20:00:20] * +Regan tilts his head in thought. "Um, Master Nym? You said I will be changed. How so?
[20:00:53] * +Mark watches the procession with remembrance if his own initiation
[20:02:10] <~Bynw> *Michon bows at Nym* "I shall have the others help prepare the area since we do use it for many other things. It will need some extensive cleaning. I think you may have to postpone that mission you were going to send them on."
[20:03:36] <+Nym_Gibran> ::To Regan:: "It is difficult to explain. The initiation will allow you to use your mind more to it's potential than the un-initiated. You will have access to Anadari wisdom from the masters of the past and more."
[20:05:05] * +Regan nods. "Okay, just as long as I don't grow another nose or ear.....or head!"
[20:10:30] <+Llanth> "Master Michon, Where can we begin?"
[20:10:52] <+Nym_Gibran> ::Raises and eyebrow at Regan:: "The middle of the courtyard must be cleaned and raked. Michon supervise."
[20:11:19] <~Bynw> *Michon* "Raking and sweeping the courtyard. Picking up any loose bits that do not belong. Including the remains of our targets."
[20:11:51] <~Bynw> *Michon turns to Tara* "And you. Can clean up any residue of our handywork out there."
[20:13:46] <+Nym_Gibran> ::Nods to Michon:: "I must gather some glass sand and rocks to draw out the ward. Have everyone in the courtyard just before dawn. We will start when the first rays of the sun crest the horizon."
[20:14:37] * +Mark begins to clean up the courtyard, first picking up scraps
[20:15:16] <~Bynw> *Michon* "Fasting to keep the mind sharp ... at least for Regan and yourself. Am I to participate as well other than the preliminaries?"
[20:15:56] <+Regan> ::Raises a hand to Nym to get his attention:: "Master Nym, what do I need to do to prepare.....other than fast?"
[20:16:47] <+Nym_Gibran> ::Shakes his head no:: "No I think I will lead the ritual alone. If you would please clean any mental residue out of the ritual area that will be all."
[20:17:13] <~Bynw> *Michon nods*
[20:18:57] <+Nym_Gibran> ::To Regan:: "Help prepare, meditate if you like. You've already crossed the desert on foot so I wont ask you to do so again as part of your preparation."
[20:19:50] <+Nym_Gibran> "The ritual will not be easy."
[20:21:43] <+Nym_Gibran> "When you awaken Michon will pass on what I ask of all of you. You'll be traveling as soon as possible after the ritual. I must go directly after. I can not wait, I have urgent business to attend."
[20:21:45] <+Regan> "Understood master" Regan then mumbles to himself "Cross the desert? Phew."
[20:23:23] * +Llanth walks by with litter in hand "Again."
[20:24:53] * +Regan goes and grabs a rake
[20:25:33] <+Nym_Gibran> ::To Llanth:: "Yes. Hardship carries you down the path of enlightenment, which brings you closer to the Akasha. If you want a life of ease your in the wrong place."
[20:26:57] <~Bynw> *Michon assigns various duties to the apprentices involving the physical cleaning of the courtyard. including putting everything away that is normally left out for practice*
[20:28:14] * +Regan gets to work.
[20:28:29] <~Bynw> *Tara is at the targets taking them appart and stops sometimes just to wave a hand about the area*
[20:29:26] <+Nym_Gibran> ::After a short trip to get some survival equipment, he steps outside the fortresses protective walls and into the mid-morning sun of the glass desert::
[20:31:49] <~Bynw> *Dennis rakes the area*
[20:32:40] * +Mark continues to pick up trash, going as far as picking up the smallest of litter
[20:32:41] * +Taenor meditates in a remote area in preparation afterr cleaning a small section of the main area
[20:33:04] <~Bynw> *Tara mutters to herself as she continues to take apart the targets*
[20:33:30] * +Llanth wanders over to Tara.
[20:33:37] <+Llanth> "Could you use a hand here?"
[20:33:43] * +Regan walks over to Tara and helps her with the target
[20:34:15] <~Bynw> "Yes I really could Llanth. Seeing as I cannot use any shortcuts this time." *she says to him and then smiles at Regan*
[20:34:42] <~Bynw> "Oh Regan, you dont have to worry about growing a 2nd head. Only getting bat like wings and a forked tongue."
[20:35:42] * +Regan raises an eyebrow. "Bat wings? That could be interesting."
[20:36:16] <+Llanth> "Bat wings? Forked tounge? A dragon?"
[20:37:11] <~Bynw> *she motions to Llanth* "Shhhh it was the only thing I could think of off hand ..." *she whispers*
[20:38:04] <+Regan> "I heard that. Very funny."
[20:39:14] <~Bynw> *she shakes her head again* "Damn these would be so much easier to take apart and move with magic."
[20:39:27] <+Llanth> "Why can't you use magic?"
[20:40:49] <~Bynw> "Can't have any stray energy residuals"
[20:43:38] <~Bynw> "Otherwise I would just weave a spell and have this whole place cleaned up." *she says*
[20:44:10] <+Llanth> "And it would be harder to clean up the residuals?"
[20:45:44] <~Bynw> "That is what Michon will do after we do the physical cleaning ... he will come through and blast it on psychic level. I've seen the preparations of many initiations."
[20:48:41] <+Llanth> "I see, and using magiv would make his job harder?
[20:48:46] <+Llanth> magic*
[20:48:57] <~Bynw> "yes" *she says*
[20:49:21] <+Llanth> "Ah."
[20:49:25] <+Daine> ::Goes about his work in a methodical fashion, picking up debris. He comes within hearing of Llanth and Tara, in Valmari:: "I've heard tell that some people go mad during initiations."
[20:50:27] * +Regan 's head whips around to look at Daine
[20:51:26] <~Bynw> *it takes the rest of the morning and into the afternoon as the apprentices clean up the physical plane*
[20:51:36] <+Regan> "What was that, Lunkhead?"
[20:53:41] <+Daine> ::Pauses in his duties for a moment, he props himself up with his rake handle:: "I said that some people with lesser minds go stark raving mad. Sometimes it can be fixed, sometimes not. Sometimes they have to put the initiate down like a sick beast."
[20:54:28] <+Llanth> "I see you barely escaped that fate Daine."
[20:54:33] * +Llanth grins evilly.
[20:54:48] * +Regan raises both eyebrows. "Then how did you escape being put down?"
[20:56:13] <+Daine> ::he says in Valmari:: "My intitiation was at the hands of a supplicant of the church. Weak minds never make it far enough to go mad."
[20:56:56] * +Regan looks to Llanth in question
[20:58:17] <+Daine> ::in Valmari:: "Perhaps you should wear extra under garments for yours though eh Regan. I'm sure Llanth can help relate his experience in that."
[20:58:48] * +Llanth stares blankly at Daine.
[20:58:49] <+Daine> ::Chuckles and goes back to raking::
[20:59:01] * +Mark walks up. "Who's he talking to? Can any of you understand him, or is he just blowing hot air?"
[20:59:50] * +Regan makes an odd Alaknar hand jesture at Daine, not knowing what he said.
[21:00:10] <~Bynw> *by the late afternoon ... an hour before sunset Michon declares that the physical cleaning has been completed and he is satisified with it and then dismisses the apprentices from the courtyard itself to prevent it from being disturbed again*
[21:00:25] <+Llanth> "Mark, I think he is hiding behind obscurity ebcause he is afraid of the result if he spoke clearly. Though it is sadder for him than us that he feels the need to strike out at others."
[21:00:56] <+Mark> "Very profound."
[21:01:32] <+Regan> "Speak for yourself Llanth, if he strikes out at us....it's gonna hurt."
[21:02:03] <+Daine> ::Chuckles at Llanth and Mark, he sniffs at the air, this time in Cana:: "You smell that?....like cow pastures..." ::he laughs openly and retires to get something to eat from the common room::
[21:02:38] <+Llanth> "Regan, who does it hurt more? You have the option to ignore it, he is being forced into his actions by instincts that he can not control."
[21:03:06] * +Regan mumbles something about pepper and sniffing.
[21:04:50] <+Regan> "You see Llanth, I was being facetious. When will you ever learn my sense of humor?"
[21:05:22] <+Llanth> "Humor very subjective."
[21:05:37] <~Bynw> *Michon spends the better part of the next hour giving the courtyard a psychic cleaning*
[21:06:05] <~Bynw> *in the commmon room* "I dont even remember my initiation" *Dennis states* "I was 3 at the time"
[21:06:39] * +Regan enters the commonroom
[21:06:54] * +Mark follows regan
[21:07:13] <+Regan> "Three?"
[21:07:23] * +Llanth walks into the common room.
[21:08:45] <~Bynw> *Dennis* "Yes I was 3 when I had my Anadari initiation. At the hands of my father."
[21:10:13] <+Daine> ::Looks up from his plate:: "That's unheard of, to do that so young. Who was your father?"
[21:10:19] <+Regan> "Interesting. A 3 year old was initiated. That explains Daine then."
[21:10:23] <~Bynw> "I don't remember much of it at all." *he says* "You should do fine Regan."
[21:12:14] <+Regan> "I hope so Dennis, I'm a little bit nervous to be honest."
[21:12:22] <~Bynw> *Dennis looks over at Daine* "My father was Lord Dennis Idge, the former Earl of Minnae and Anadari Watchman of Adan. He was one of Nym's masters." *Dennis says*
[21:13:18] <+Mark> "My initiation was later in life, as yours will be. It will be... new and different from anything you have ever experienced, but I felt it was endurable."
[21:13:34] <+Nym_Gibran> ::As the sun sets he comes walking back into the fortress. He is covered in glass sand from head to foot after a day in the desert. His face and eyes are covered and protected making it impossible to see his expression. His hands and feet wear heavy boots lined with chainmail::
[21:13:48] <~Bynw> ** My father was Lord Malcom Idge **
[21:14:57] <+Nym_Gibran> ::Without a word he begins carting in rocks from a pile he's made outside the fortress walls. He begins construction of a complex warding circle using glass shards and sand from the desert.::
[21:17:24] <+Regan> "Well, I need to meditate before the morning." Regan says as he heads towards the door.
[21:17:35] <~Bynw> *Tara* "I too had my initiation later in life as an adult."
[21:18:04] * +Regan turns to listen to Tara
[21:19:46] <~Bynw> *Tara* "It is truly an unforgettable experience ... if one is older of course. Even though the ritual itself is the same pattern that has been handed down for centuries ... it is different for each initiate."
[21:20:35] <+Nym_Gibran> ::Under the moon light he works alone. Bringing a braizer, a cup, firewood, and candles out into the courtyard from inside the fortress.::
[21:21:29] <+Regan> Regan asks Tara: "How long is this ritual?"
[21:22:17] <~Bynw> *Tara* "The actual working ... that opens the pathways in your mind. Half an hour maybe ... "
[21:23:32] * +Regan nods "Then I will retire for the night. Good night all"
[21:24:11] <+Nym_Gibran> ::He continues working far into the night::
[21:25:40] * +Regan exits and returns to his room. He sheds his outer clothes and sits on the bed crosslegged and centers himself for a trance using the way he was taught by his aunt Moira.
[21:26:19] * +Regan settles into a deep trance
[21:26:49] * +Regan hold his medallion out of habit
[21:27:42] <+Daine> ::Finishes up eating and he too retires for the evening. To his bed and a deep sleep, troubled by nightmares::
[21:29:16] <+Nym_Gibran> ::Sometime deep into the night he finishes. He sits down, legs akimbo, and falls into deep meditation::
[21:33:05] <~Bynw> *just before dawn Michon awakes the apprentices
[21:33:44] * +Mark heads to courtyard, ready to be an observer of an initiation
[21:35:03] <+Daine> ::Comes awake with a start and a gasp, but quickly calms himself and in his usual fashion dresses as he walks to the courtyard, munching on an apple as he goes::
[21:35:30] * +Regan splashes water on his face, puts some outer clothes on and grabs his staff as he heads out the door and goes to the court yard
[21:35:57] * +Llanth wanders into the court yard, and leans up int a corner.
[21:36:13] <+Nym_Gibran> *In the center of the courtyard in a large, dark-green, warding dome.
[21:36:25] * +Regan nods to Llanth
[21:37:45] <+Nym_Gibran> ::Stands outside the dome, waiting for the apprentices to arrive. Once they do he draws his Star Sword. Hand-fire the same color as the dome plays along it's length:: "Regan, step forward"
[21:37:56] <~Bynw> *Michon leads Regan to the dome*
[21:38:21] * +Regan goes with Michon
[21:38:57] <+Nym_Gibran> ::Raises his voice to be heard:: "Only Regan and I will participate in the ritual. The rest of you may witness, but do not take any action; physical or otherwise."
[21:39:22] * +Regan gulps audibly
[21:40:56] * +Regan turns back to the apprentices and waves confidently
[21:41:40] <+Nym_Gibran> ::Looks down at Regan, his eyes fix on his medallion:: "I think it would be best if you left that outside the ward."
[21:42:47] <+Regan> "I wish to keep it with me if I can" Regan says apprehensively.
[21:44:36] <+Nym_Gibran> ::Shakes his head:: "I will be using a great amount of energy for this. I can not say what would happen. It is not safe to keep it inside the ward., not for you, me, or the medallion itself."
[21:45:08] * +Regan stares at Nym blankly
[21:45:32] <+Llanth> "I will keep it for you Regan."
[21:46:39] <+Nym_Gibran> ::To Llanth:: "If you do you must stay outside the ward. You will not be able to witness."
[21:46:41] <+Regan> "The last time I gave this up, someone nearly died and it took a long time to get it back. No Llanth, I would not risk you most of all"
[21:47:22] <+Regan> "I will..."
[21:47:32] <+Llanth> "Regan, in this case you would be giving it willingly. I think that makes a difference."
[21:47:38] <~Bynw> *Michon* "I shall bear it again for you Regan. And you may have it again afterward"
[21:49:14] <+Regan> "Very well Master Michon, but I expect it back immediately this time.....please." He says as he takes the medallion off and hands it to him, chain dangling.
[21:49:56] * +Llanth looks slightly hurt but nods.
[21:50:01] <+Nym_Gibran> ::He turns and plunges his Star Sword into the dome, using it to cut a hole in it big enough for everyone to duck through:: "Everyone else may enter. Only Regan and I will step to the center." ::without further word he sheaths his Star Sword and enters the dome::
[21:50:24] * +Regan follows
[21:50:49] <+Nym_Gibran> ::Stops Regan:: "Leave your Staff as well."
[21:51:20] <+Nym_Gibran> "And any other weapons you may have."
[21:51:28] <+Nym_Gibran> "You will not need them."
[21:52:10] <+Llanth> "The rest of us also Master Nym?"
[21:52:45] * +Regan looks at Nym in disbelief. Then hands Llanth his staff. Then the knife in his left boot. Then the one from the right boot, the two from each sleeve and the one one his back. "Heh"
[21:53:24] <+Nym_Gibran> "As you please Llanth. You will only be witnesses."
[21:53:47] <+Nym_Gibran> ::Waves Regan and the others in::
[21:54:02] <~Bynw> *michon is the last to enter*
[21:54:57] <+Regan> ::As Regan moves forward he hesitates, shakes his head and then gives Llanth the knife behind his neck
[21:55:06] <+Nym_Gibran> ::As everyone enters he again uses his Star Sword to close the ward by tracing the opening three times::
[21:55:38] <+Regan> ::To Llanth:: "Count them."
[21:56:00] <+Llanth> "Six seems to me."
[21:56:20] <+Llanth> "Five of them knives."
[21:56:28] <+Nym_Gibran> *Inside the dome the courtyard has been prepared. A large ward of intricate design has been laid out using rock and sand. The sand and glass shards have been heated, melted, and fused; making the entire warding circle a single piece. The larger shards give it a three dimensional aspect. Worked into the design is four points, each pointing to the four points of a compass, north, east, south, and west.
[21:56:33] <+Regan> "Eight knives"
[21:56:39] <+Nym_Gibran> At the very top of each point is a thick, squat, candle of varying color. A gold candle to the east, a blood red candle to the south, a blue candle to the west, and finally a green candle to the north. In the very center of the ward rests a large iron brazier filled with hot coals. A tall chalice stands upright in the center of the coals; it is filled with wine.
[21:56:46] <+Nym_Gibran> The design is made in such a way that only two people can stand in the center next to the chalice, while an ring of people can stand farther out and in a circle around the center. To stand anywhere else would disrupt the pattern.
[21:57:14] <+Llanth> "Ah, yes.
[21:57:38] <+Nym_Gibran> ::Stands in the center of the design:: "Take your places apprentices and remain quiet. Regan come stand here next to me."
[21:58:18] * +Regan slowly goes towards the master and stands next to him
[22:00:41] * +Regan takes a deep calming breath and centers himself
[22:00:48] <+Nym_Gibran> ::His voice booms in the confines of the ward, in Cana:: "We stand outside time in a place not of this earth. As Our ancestors before us bade, We join together and are One."
[22:02:41] <+Nym_Gibran> ::His head tilts back, green hand-fire burst from his eye sockets as if two small dark green fires engulf his eyes. His voice rings out to the top of the dome:: "By all the powers of light and shadow we call thee to guard and defend us from all perils, O Most High. Thus it is and has always been, thus it shall be for all times to come."
[22:03:41] * Llanth is now known as Elim-Sleep
[22:04:34] <+Nym_Gibran> ::His burning eyes come to rest on the chalice set upon the coals. He reaches his right hand out, spread flat above the rim, not touching it::
[22:05:02] <+Nym_Gibran> "I call upon Darrion Krow, the first, patron of sky and air, master to the east. As thou opened the path for the Anadari, instill change into this cup, that he who drinks thereof may justly bid the forces of Air. Let it be done according to my will."
[22:05:42] <+Nym_Gibran> *as he passed his hand above the cup and exhaled upon it softly, a swirling mist gathered above the wine and settled on its surface. the cup grew cold and frosted as it is watched, bright beads of condensation ran sparkling down the side
[22:06:13] <+Nym_Gibran> "I call upon Horrok Bindar, the wayward, patron of the sun and fire, master to the south. As thou defied tradition and travelled thou own path, instill choice into this cup. That he who drinks thereof may justly forge the might of Fire. Let it be done according to my will."
[22:06:41] <+Nym_Gibran> *a pass of his hand above the cup, a murmured phrase, and cold fire burned blue around the rim and on the surface of the wine.
[22:06:56] <+Nym_Gibran> "I call upon Mazda Anak, the grand master, patron of the sea and water, master to the west, who didst stay the path against all trials. Send thou thy wisdom into this cup, that he who drinks thereof may justly guide the knowledge of the Water. Let it be done according to my will."
[22:07:12] <+Nym_Gibran> *a pass of his hand and the wine bubbled up and over the rim, spilling to the coals below, hissing and popping
[22:07:27] <+Nym_Gibran> "I call upon Iccarus van Starra , the righteous, patron of the plants and earth, master to the north, who did seek a path of trial and sacrifice. Herewith I charge this cup, that he who drinks thereof may justly endure the forces of Earth. Let it be done according to my will."
[22:07:42] <+Nym_Gibran> *another pass, a dustlike rain of sand and salt upon the surface of the Wine.
[22:08:21] <+Nym_Gibran> *the metal runs with moisture, glistening, cold; and about the rim plays ghostly blue frost-fire. Mist broods on the surface of the wine--wine which was darker now, more opaque.
[22:09:04] * Mark is now known as otter_sleep
[22:09:38] <+Nym_Gibran> ::Slowly reaches for the cup and lifts it out of the coals. He then holds it up to Regan, lifted in blessing:: "Walk the path, to the horizon and beyond."
[22:10:08] <+Nym_Gibran> ::Hands the chalice to Regan::
[22:10:38] * +Regan hesitantly leans forward, eyeing the chalice. Then with resolve, reaches out and takes hold of it, fingers tingling with the magic as his shields snap up.
[22:12:08] <~Bynw> *power was in the cup now; Regan could feel it tingling in his hands and surging down this arms even as he held it.
[22:14:14] <+Nym_Gibran> "Drink all of it."
[22:14:16] * +Regan is surprised at the intensity of the shields snapping, then takes a deep breath centering himself again, then drinks slowly at first. Then he gulps all of it down swiftly.
[22:14:32] <~Bynw> the wine was cold and bitter, and Regan felt it hit his stomach in an icy, leaden mass, felt fire course through his veins, a flash of brilliance sear behind his eyes, as he drained the cup.
[22:15:05] <~Bynw> !! roll your Stamina and Willpower
[22:16:43] <+Regan> roll 4df for Willpower
[22:16:44] <+BoxCars> Regan rolls 4df for Willpower and gets ( )( )(-)(-) Poor
[22:17:01] <+Regan> roll 5df+ for stamina
[22:17:02] <+BoxCars> Regan rolls 5df+ for stamina and gets (+)(+)( )(-)(+) Superb
[22:17:23] <~Bynw> *a rushing wind surges through his mind, rending, tearing, driving a wall of glass-green water before it; lighting flashing; chasms opening up in the fabric of his being. his shields erroding and then pain -- an agony so intense he can not even scream
[22:19:16] <~Bynw> *regan felt the cup slipping from his fingers, faintly heard it sink into the sand with a muffled sound. Then he was blind, and he was deaf; and he was falling into the abyss within himself. An infinate chorus of voices rose up out of the darkness each shouting to be heard, the push and pull of a tide of shouts on a sea of strangers threatened to pull him under and drown his consciousness. His mind floated in a <-
[22:19:16] <~Bynw> -> soundless scream of terror ... and then the abyss claimed him and darkness prevailed
Bynw da GM
The World of Teara Adan
Founding Four Member