Bynw

[19:40] <~Bynw> +---------------------------------------
[19:40] <~Bynw> |   The Winds of Change - Episode 56
[19:40] <~Bynw> |       Beginning Adventure Recap
[19:40] <~Bynw> | Master Sprax has returned to Warp Wood,
[19:40] <~Bynw> | only temporarily to give the Lords a
[19:40] <~Bynw> | message that evidence has been found
[19:40] <~Bynw> | that clearly shows Chadwick's treason.
[19:40] <~Bynw> |
[19:40] <~Bynw> | Sprax states that Chadwick, has been,
[19:40] <~Bynw> | an advisor to the previous King of
[19:40] <~Bynw> | Egora for that past 2 years. And surely
[19:40] <~Bynw> | responsible for the Egorian evasion of
[19:40] <~Bynw> | Warp Wood and murder of the former
[19:40] <~Bynw> | Lords of Warp Wood.
[19:40] <~Bynw> | Today's Game Date: 1 Decembre 463 NE
[19:40] <~Bynw> |           Game Time: dusk
[19:40] <~Bynw> |        End of Adventure Recap
[19:42] <~Bynw> *Sprax* "My Lords, we need to have a noble presents in Egoria. Just myself and the army is not enough to hold our position against any possible rebels that may creep out of the woods."
[19:43] <+Coch> "What exactly are you asking?"
[19:43] <+Seth> ::Continues to move towards Sprax's former dwelling:: "I am more than happy to get out of this sewer Marshal. I'll let her majesty rebuild this hovel."
[19:44] <+Seth> ::To Coch:: "Marshal Sprax has a hidden portal we can use to transport back to Egora."
[19:45] <+Coch> "How many can pass through?"::turning towards Seth::
[19:46] <+Seth> ::Shrugs:: "That is a question for Lord Jack. It's a deryni device."
[19:46] <~Bynw> *Sprax* "I can take up to 2 others with me. But I think only one lord in Egoria would be sufficient."
[19:47] <+Coch> "Agreed, I must go an check on my advisor and his village"::points an arm up the coast::
[19:47] <+Seth> ::Smiles to Sprax and places his hand on his shoulder in a gesture of friendship::
[19:47] <~Bynw> *Sprax looks around* "They did quite a number on this place from what I've seen"
[19:49] <+Seth> "I'm sure the queen will do a fine job of rebuilding. She is a natural slave driver."
[19:50] <+Coch> "If you need me at Egora send word"
[19:50] <~Bynw> *The Queen has been detained by some of Warp Wood's citizens and is seeing to their needs as a public figure of the Crown. Reassuring them as she makes notes of their needs and assess the damage done*
[19:53] <+Seth> "Actually Lord Coch I was hoping you would come to Egora with us."
[19:53] <~Bynw> *Sprax smiles* "The Egorian's respect you Lord Seth. Given your battle prowess you showed when we took the city. The Egorians would fear you the most and that would keep them in line ... those that would be agaisnt our rule there would see you as the perfect one to attack. Therefore, it is best to have you come."
[19:54] <+Seth> ::Nods to Sprax:: "Lord Coch, your help was invaluable in the battle. Your a hero. The people of Egora would love to see you and I'd feel better with you at my back."
[19:54] <+Coch> "I would be honored but must we leave immediately?"
[19:54] <~Bynw> *Sprax* "I can only make one more jump today. I can return in a few days if we need to have another Lord's presence in Egoria. And to bring news back and forth."
[19:55] <+Coch> "I can send back instructions for Miles in a few days that is fine"
[19:55] <+Seth> ::Nods:: "Politics waits for no one and the scales of power are subtle. A single day could tip the balance of power. I'm sure Lord Jack can see to what ever you need in your stead."
[19:55] <+Coch> "Agreed"
[19:56] <+Coch> "It will give time to think more on some problems"
[19:56] <+Seth> ::Looks to Sprax:: "Marshal, lead on."
[19:57] <~Bynw> "Lord Jack." *Sprax* "The Queen will need your skills to help in rebuilding this city and to assess any damage outside of the city. Are your skills in Mind Speech strong enough to make contact with us in Egoria if we need to return quickly?"
[20:08] <+Jack> "I might be able to.  If not, the Queen and I can work together."
[20:10] <+Seth> ::Nods to Jack:: "Someday it might be worth our time to look into making something arcane that will make communications between the capitals easier."
[20:10] <~Bynw> *Sprax* "Yes her skills are well known. So you do make a great pair. If there is any news we will listen for your call at sunrise, midday and sunset. And we will send if we have any news as well at those times. So we can be in communication while we establish more formal ways. The road needs to be cleared otherwise travel to Warp Wood will be difficult"
[20:11] <+Jack> "Sounds like a plan."
[20:12] <~Bynw> *Sprax turns to Coch and Seth* "If you are coming with me gentlemen ... this way" *he says walking into the ransacked remains of his home*
[20:13] * +Coch falls in behind Sprax
[20:14] <+Seth> ::Moves deliberately through the ruins so as not to trip or snag his flowing clothing:: "I wonder, where has the palace treasury gotten to?"
[20:15] <+Seth> "Well what's left of it after all this warring."
[20:16] <~Bynw> *Sprax* "Fortunately they didnt discover my Portal" *he says motioning for the 2 lords to join him*
[20:16] * +Seth follows closely behind Sprax
[20:19] <~Bynw> *as the two lords join Sprax he puts his arms around them both, forming a physical link* "Just relax Lord Coch" *and he also slips into a light Rapport with Seth* @@"let me have control now My Lord"@@
[20:19] <~Bynw> *a few heartbeats and bit of vertigo later, they are in the Egorian Palace*
[20:19] <~Bynw> ?? ANY ACTIONS FOR JACK SINCE IT IS DUSK ??
[20:22] <+Jack> (( No ))
[20:25] <~Bynw> *the following morning in Warp Wood brings the opportunity to start the recon of nearby villages and to test the swamps for druids that maybe lurking nearby*
[20:26] <~Bynw> *The Bishops men begin venturing into the swamps as lumber will be necessary to rebuild the city*
[20:26] * +Jack helps them
[20:28] <~Bynw> !! MEANWHILE IN EGORIA !!
[20:29] <+Seth> ::Steps from the portal, dropping a few coins in the container nearby as he does so::
[20:30] <+Seth> "Now that we are away from prying ears Marshal, is there something specific that needs doing here in Egora?"
[20:30] * +Coch looks at Seth and Sprax
[20:32] <~Bynw> *Sprax* "Everything that I stated in Warp Wood was true. Chadwick has been an advisor to the King and was responsible for the war. He was going to give Warp Wood to Egoria ... apparently the King wanted it ... possibly for the coast."
[20:33] <+Coch> "This much  you've already said"
[20:33] <+Seth> "Anyone alive, that might have been in league with the druids as well here in Egora?"
[20:36] <+Coch> "Are you holding something back Master Sprax?"
[20:36] <~Bynw> "I havent uncovered anymore. So there may be agents of his here. And I wont be able to take them on myself. If they make their presence known."
[20:37] <+Coch> "In that case we should stay together and not move about individually"
[20:39] <+Seth> ::Nods:: "I understand Marshal. Last I was here I met egora's Bishop. A man by the name of Marcus Adams. Can you have him meet me in the council chambers and bring a bottle of wine to the chamber with haste. I'm parched."
[20:40] <~Bynw> *he nods* "It is late but the Bishop will see you"
[20:42] <+Seth> ::Bows to Sprax and heads to the council chambers::
[20:43] * +Coch follows
[20:44] <+Seth> ::pushes open the council chamber doors with his usual lack of introduction and abundance of flair::
[20:45] <+Seth> "God, it will be nice to enjoy a bottle of Wine or two and the company of a woman...or two."
[20:46] <+Seth> ::Smiles to Coch:: "Damn piss pour reception for a war hero wouldn't you say Lord?"
[20:46] <+Coch> "Seems a trade one kingdom for another not much heroics"
[20:47] <+Coch> "Warp Wood is crippled and I know nothing about this place"
[20:48] <~Bynw> *within a quarter hour after arriving in Egoria, Bishop Marcus Adams arrives to see Lord Seth*
[20:50] <+Seth> ::is currently helping himself to a generous portion of wine in an oversized goblet::
[20:50] * +Coch stands when the Bishop enters
[20:50] <+Seth> ::Stands as he enters:: "Your Grace."
[20:54] <+Seth> "I'm afraid introductions had to be cut short when last we met."
[20:54] <+Seth> "I am Lord Seth Veneficus."
[20:55] <+Coch> " and I am Lord Coch Benbowe"
[20:56] <~Bynw> *The bishop nods* "I am aware of who you are Lord Seth. Master Sprax has stated you wished to see me?
[21:00] <+Seth> ::Looks a bit offended at the bishop's curt manner:: "Yes I do Bishop. Does Egora host Druids of any kind?"
[21:00] * +Coch walks to a nearby window and returns a few moments later
[21:04] <~Bynw> "There are a few in the outlaying areas."
[21:06] <+Coch> "Are they being watched?"
[21:07] <+Seth> ::Looks thoughtful for a moment:: "Your Majesty, do you have any of the order of Aman here in Egora?"
[21:08] <~Bynw> "Watched? Not really. They dont violate any of the rules of pagan faiths."
[21:09] <+Coch> "I understand"
[21:09] <~Bynw> "The Aman Order is everywhere."
[21:14] <+Seth> ::Nods:: "Let them know we are offering a reward for the capture of Druids in Egora and Warp Wood."
[21:16] <+Seth> "It is impossible to know how far Chadwick's hand has gone. Anyone affiliated with Druids can willing submit for questioning. Those found to be affiliated with Chadwick's order are here by outlawed and considered enemies of the kingdom."
[21:16] <+Seth> "All other Druids, must submit to questioning."
[21:17] <+Seth> "I will not suffer any insurrection under my rule. It is time the druids show themselves to the world or crawl away into holes in other kingdoms."
[21:18] <+Seth> "Do we have your approval in this your grace?"
[21:20] <~Bynw> *the bishop nods* "I shall be involved in any questioning"
[21:21] <+Coch> "We are honrable men Bishop, innocent men need not be afraid"
[21:21] <~Bynw> "The bans shall be issued at dawn"
Bynw da GM
The World of Teara Adan
Founding Four Member