[19:45]<Bynw> | The Apprentices are starting to gather
[19:45]<Bynw> | in the fortress courtyard for their
[19:45]<Bynw> | journey to Kirsh. Two of them have
[19:45]<Bynw> | attempted to call a Tricon and have
[19:45]<Bynw> | succeeded.
[19:45]<Bynw> | Michon, who is their sword master and
[19:45]<Bynw> | will be joining them has also summoned
[19:45]<Bynw> | his Tricon and now calls the other
[19:45]<Bynw> | apprentices so they can make the attempt.
[19:45]<Bynw> +---------------------------------------
[19:45]<Bynw> |  Today's Game Date: Wednesday the
[19:45]<Bynw> |         25th of Juni 464 NE
[19:45]<Bynw> |         Game Time: Sunset
[19:45]<Bynw> |  Location: Tri-Sun Fortress Courtyard
[19:45]<Bynw> |       End of Adventure Recap
[19:45]<Bynw> +---------------------------------------
[19:46]<Bynw> *Michon materializes out of the Astral on the courtyard. And sends out psychic call to the apprentices to gather there who are not already present*
[19:46]<Llanth> "If you will excuse me Master_Nym."
[19:46]* Llanth departs the library and heads for the courtyard.
[19:46]<Bynw> *his tricon is red like autmum leaves*
[19:48]<Bynw> *He looks at Daine and Regan already mounted up and getting to know their new found friends*
[19:48]* Regan smiles back at Michon.
[19:48]<Daine> ::Nods to Michon and pets the side of Qamar's neck::
[19:49]<Bynw> *Risira comes into the courtyard and stares in wonder at 3 of the beasts there now*
[19:49]* Llanth walks onto the courtyard with an eyebrow raised.
[19:50]<Llanth> "Fascinating."
[19:50]* Regan looks at Qamar then Rais:: "Heh, almost complete opposites. Figures, brother."
[19:50]<Daine> ::chuckles::
[19:50]<Regan> :: Chuclkes also ::
[19:51]<Bynw> *Michon* "Llanth. You will be next."
[19:51]<Llanth> "Alright."
[19:52]<Llanth> !df 4
[19:52]<ChanServ> Result: [ ]
  • [-]
    [19:56]* Llanth takes a step back as a black tricon stallion steps out of nothingness.
    [19:58]<Llanth> "Greetings Adham."
    [19:59]* Regan turns to Daine:: "What kind of ham?"
    [19:59]* Llanth raises an eyebrow.
    [19:59]<Llanth> "Really?"
    [20:00]* Llanth turns to Tara.
    [20:00]* Regan grunts. "Sorry, Llanth. Just kidding."
    [20:00]<Llanth> "You know I never would have guessed, though that does explain your prowess with magic."
    [20:01]<Daine> ::looks to Tara and nods:: "Yes, I guess it does."
    [20:02]<Bynw> *Tara rolls her eyes* "I had a good teacher."
    [20:02]* Regan jus smiles
    [20:02]<Regan> *just
    [20:02]<Llanth> "It also explains why you always have perfect hair."
    [20:03]<Regan> "And....never mind."
    [20:03]<Bynw> *Michon nods to Risira* "Your turn. See if our most newest member of our House is able to summon a Tricon."
    [20:04]<Bynw> *Tara* "It takes a brush and a lot of time"
    [20:04]<Bynw> !df 4 (risira's summoning roll)
    [20:04]<ChanServ> Result:
  • [-]

• [20:04]<Llanth> "Well I was born with perfect hair, I suppose not everyone is so gifted."
    [20:05]<Bynw> *Risira is also successful in summoning a Tricon for her self*
    [20:05]* Regan rolls his eyes
    [20:05]<Daine> ::shakes his head::
    [20:06]<Daine> ::runs a hand over his shaved skull:: "Very pretty Llanth, very pretty."
    [20:06]<Bynw> *Risira looks a bit shocked as well when she learns the information that her Tricon tells her of as well*
    [20:07]<Bynw> *Michon* "And now Your Highness. It's your turn." *he says with a smile to Tara*
    [20:07]<Daine> ::Looks at Tara:: "Do you even need one?"
    [20:07]* Regan stifles a laugh. "Sorry, mental picture."
    [20:08]<Bynw> *Tara concentrates for a moment* "They can do things that I cannot."
    [20:08]<Bynw> !df 4
    [20:08]<ChanServ> Result: [ ][-]
  • [-]
    [20:09]<Bynw> *Tara looks around ... at the empty courtyard* "Guess I'm not able to call one yet."
    [20:11]<Bynw> *Michon* "Perhaps another time. You will have to ride double with someone. It will just be us that is going. Master Nym has decided that Teanor's talents were needed elsewhere and Dennis is staying here with Master Nym."
    [20:14]<Daine> ::Nods to Master Michon:: "Master, have you been to Kirsh before?"
    [20:14]<Bynw> *he shakes his head* "No and I really don't fancy going either. But we must do what we must do"
    [20:15]* Regan groans
    [20:58]<Bynw> *Tara looks about* "So who's going to give me a ride?"
    [20:58]<Regan> ?me smiles. "I will."
    [20:58]* Regan smiles. "I will."
    [20:58]* Regan holds a hand down for her
    [20:59]<Bynw> *Tara gets on the back of Regan's Tricon* "Thank you kind sir"
    [20:59]* Regan nods "M'lady"
    [20:59]<Regan> "Um, hold on."
    [21:00]<Bynw> *Michon* "If you are all ready then. We will be departing for Kirsh now. Make sure you just follow me and we will get there in one piece."
    [21:00]* Regan gets off Rais and retrieves hi Starsword, bag and bow and quiver, then jumps back on.
    [21:01]<Bynw> *Michon* "What we are going to do before we leave is enter into a light rapport with everyone."
    [21:01]<Daine> ::Gathers his belongings and climbs onto Qamar's back::
    [21:02]* Regan hands the bow and quiver to Tara:: "Make yourself useful." ::Smiles ::
    [21:03]* Llanth grabs his pack looks around and mounts Adham
    [21:03]<Bynw> *Michon begins the link with everyone* @@ "We will remain in a constant rapport with everyone else" @@
    [21:03]<Regan> @@ Okay @@
    [21:05]* Regan whispers to Rais "Follow him." :: Points to Michon ::
    [21:06]* Regan includes Rais in the raport
    [21:06]<Bynw> *Michon* @@ "Karif and I will enter the Astral and then you shall follow. For many of you it will be your first time entering such Realm. There is nothing by sky. It is silver in color. There is no up or down or any other direction save for what you want it to be ... thus it will be very disorenting for many of you." @@
    [21:07]<Daine> ::Checks the load on his gun::
    [21:09]<Regan> ::Holds the staff horizontally across his lap, right hand in its center.::
    [21:09]<Llanth> @@ I don't know that I would welcome anyone brandishing weapons into my home..@@
    [21:10]<Regan> @@ I use mine as a walking stick also. @@
    [21:10]<Llanth> @@ While on a mount? @@
    [21:11]<Bynw> *Michon* @@" That is a valid point. Make sure your weapon is easily accessible but don't have it ready to go" @@
    [21:11]<Regan> @@ Of course. That's how I mount, err, mounts. @@
    [21:12]* Regan sheaths his Starsword
    [21:12]<Daine> ::satisfied with his gun he holsters it:: @@"Lead the way Master."@@
    [21:12]<Bynw> *Michon* @@ "Just follow me" @@ *he sends and then he and Karif vanish from this existence*
    [21:13]* Regan and Rais follows
    [21:13]<Daine> ::Qamar dances a moment then sets off at a gallop and in a moment vanishes in a flash of silvery light::
    [21:14]* Llanth follows Michon.
    [21:16]<Bynw> *scant heartbeats later and disorenting experience of vertigo for most the Anadari find themselves in a forest of moss covered trees of gargantuan size towering overhead shadowing the dark forest. minute traces of moonlight
    [21:17]<Bynw> forge there way through the canopy overhead. they are on a seldom warn trail that is barely visible and disappears as it stretches its way through the trees and the mists ahead*
    [21:17]* Regan spits a little bile off to the side. @@ Sorry, m'lady. That was slightly unsettleing.@@
    [21:18]<Bynw> *the whole place has an uneasy feeling about it*
    [21:19]* Regan frowns. @@ "Not a castle, I guess." @@
    [21:19]<Bynw> *Michon is looking towards the east and its darkness*
    [21:20]<Daine> ::His head swivels left and right as he scans the surrounding terrain for an threats::
    [21:22]<Daine> @@"Which way Master?"@@
    [21:22]<Bynw> *Michon* @@ "We are being watched. I'm sure of it." @@
    [21:22]* Regan looks about
    [21:23]<Llanth> @@ So this is Kirsh? Not so bad.@@
    [21:23]<Regan> @@ "I guess we were expected? Or not?" @@
    [21:24]<Bynw> *there is the sound of hoofbeats coming from upahead on the trail ... who ever is riding is making no attempt at hiding themselves*
    [21:24]<Daine> ::His hand dips to rest on his pistol butt::
    [21:24]<Bynw> *Michon* @@ "We are expected. Thus we will not yet depart from this point" @@
    [21:24]* Regan nods
    [21:24]<Bynw> *Michon switching to speech* "Ah. Here they come now."
    [21:25]<Daine> ::Nods to himself, his hand rests lazily on his pistols hilt. His face is passive::
    [21:25]<Bynw> *upahead baring torches as they ride on sturdy mountain ponys are a group of dwarves*
    [21:26]* Regan covertly slips a knife in his left hand.
    [21:28]<Bynw> *the dwarves, a dozen in all stop about 30 yards from the Anadari. one of them dismounts and walks the rest of the way*
    [21:28]* Regan mumbles "Tuatha?" under his breath.
    [21:30]<Daine> ::Pays little mind to the dwarves, his head continues to swivel and scan the surrounding tree's::
    [21:32]<Bynw> *the dwarf looks at the assembled Anadari* "His Lordship, The Earl of Kirsh and High King of the Dwarven Clans, Benedict. Gives you greetings. You are to take the trail in front of you and follow it for nearly an hour where it will fork. Take the left fork until you reach the keep that sits on the edge of the bog."
    [21:34]<Bynw> *Michon* "Lord Benedict was to show us to where we could find the druids. That was the agreement with Lord Tennes."
    [21:35]<Bynw> *the dwarf* "I know not of any agreement with anyone. I only know what my liege has told me. Take the trail. Take the left fork. The right fork will lead to you all being killed. Very dangerous. As for the druids. They already know you are here."
    [21:35]* Regan raises an eyebrow.
    [21:36]<Regan> @@ "That can't be good." @@
    [21:37]<Daine> ::Dismounts slowly and approches the dwarf::
    [21:38]<Bynw> *the dwarf looks at Daine*
    [21:38]* Regan raises the other eyebrow.
    [21:39]<Daine> ::He extends his hand, his speech is thick with his Uthani accent:: "My name is Daine. House horizon thanks you and Lord Benedict for any hospitality you can offer."
    [21:42]<Bynw> *the dwarf ignores the hand* "You already have what we can give you. Stay clear of the right fork. And make haste" *he turns and heads back to his fellows
    [21:43]* Regan whispers "Merde" in Brazic to himself.
    [21:43]<Llanth> @@ I wonder what lies down the right fork? @@
    [21:44]<Bynw> *the dwarf mounts up and then the lot of them turn around and go back the way they came. disappearing in the darkness*
    [21:45]<Regan> "I wonder which fork they'll take."
    [21:45]<Daine> ::Drops his hand and spits on the ground at his feet with a sneer. He walks slowly back to Qamar and climbs back onto his back:: @@"I see the dwarves here are as hospitible as the forest."@@
    [21:45]<Daine> ((her back, sorry))
    [21:46]<Bynw> *Michon* @@ "Keep your senses focused. Remember this place is home to the Owlbears that Chadwick brought into the Southlands" @@
    [21:47]* Regan nods to Michon:: @@I think it would be prudent to see which fork they take." @@
    [21:48]* Regan Sends instructions/requests to Rais.
    [21:49]<Daine> ::Shrugs:: @@"I think if they wanted to kill us they'd have ambushed us already. Their just not happy we're here." ::he pauses in thought:: "Any idea why Master?"@@
    [21:50]<Llanth> @@ They have lost hope. @@
    [21:50]<Bynw> *Michon* @@ "Because Lord Benedict. Does not like anyone in Kirsh. I have heard he is very hard headed about it." @@
    [21:51]<Daine> "Huh. Sounds like Utha." ::Qamar starts off down the trail at a sedate pace::
    [21:52]<Bynw> *the trail can only hold 2 side by side with the size of the tricons*
    [21:54]<Regan> "We'll take the rear." ::Turns back to Tara:: "I can watch side to side while you observe back behind us."
    [21:54]<Daine> ::Takes the lead, watching the terrain as he goes::
    [21:58]<Bynw> *the terrain is dark, mist covered the further down the trail one travels and huge trees everywhere
    [21:59]<Bynw> *night sounds of various creatures can be heard in the forest but the sound of the dwarves riding has all but disapeared
Bynw da GM
The World of Teara Adan
Founding Four Member