[19:48] <~bynw> | Alderic will need to be bound to at
[19:48] <~bynw> | least 2 of the several Matricies
[19:48] <~bynw> | available to the group. Before he can
[19:48] <~bynw> | issue his challenge.
[19:48] <~bynw> |
[19:48] <~bynw> | But Elden has stated there is a major
[19:48] <~bynw> | setback to their plan. The magical
[19:48] <~bynw> | artifact that can block psychic
[19:48] <~bynw> | abilities is "missing".
[19:48] <~bynw> |
[19:48] <~bynw> |--------------------------------------
[19:48] * Playback of 'recap.txt' complete
[19:52] <~bynw> ::Elden:: "I think it might just have lost its ability to follow me. So it should be back above Torr in about 16 hours."
[19:52] * Alianna looks a little alarmed.  "I sincerely hope so."
[19:54] <Alderic> "Wait, if it's back above Torr, how is it going to help us? Can you still...make it work?"
[19:56] <~bynw> ::Elden:: "It would depend on why .... somethings I will be able to make it work. Other things would be more difficult."
[19:59] <Alderic> ::Rolls his eyes:: "Elden, you've done it. You have finally done it."
[19:59] <~bynw> ::Elden:: "I'm going to have to get a few things and be ready."
[20:01] <Alderic> " You have won the award for being able to talk longer then anyone ever! without actually saying anything."
[20:01] * Alianna stifles a laugh.
[20:04] <~bynw> ::Elden:: "Well Alderic. Let me try to explain this to you. The artifact I use to block psychic abilities is about the size of a small cottage. And like Hemmelhold, it flys in the skys above us."
[20:08] <~bynw> "But a lot higher than Hemmelhold. Where the air is too thin to breathe, without magic. Best case is it just isn't staying in direct line of sight to me like my last command to it. So it just floats around and once a day for a short while it will be over head again."
[20:08] <~bynw> "While it is overhead. I will have to go to it. Figure out what is wrong and go about getting it working again."
[20:10] <Alderic> "Now see that wasn't so hard was it?" ::grins at Elden::
[20:15] <~bynw> ::Elden:: "Now I must get ready so when it overhead I can do what must be done." ::he heads to the doors out of the chamber::
[20:16] <Alderic> ::Nods at Elden as he leaves:: "If he cannot bring his device to bear we will have to move forward without it. "
[20:18] <Alianna> "How?"
[20:20] <~bynw> ::Temere:: "We will find a way."
[20:22] * Sarah (Mibbit@D82662.974088.2BA418.22A801) has joined #teara-adan
[20:22] * Sarah is now known as Maydla
[20:23] <Alderic> "The order was rumored to have assaulted Kirsh before. What would they say to being plan B now?"
[20:25] <~bynw> ::Temere:: "The Order would like nothing more than to remove all outside influence from Kirsh. It would just have to be presented to them properly. I don't have the rank I used to have in the past. But I know a few ears to whisper into if needed."
[20:27] <Alderic> "I don't think that is a good idea. We've no idea who Leopold is watching or has gotten to. Is there one man?"
[20:30] <~bynw> ::Temere:: "There are several possibilities. I would not want to whisper to any of them without knowning we really need that course of action and without attempting to tell if they are compromised."
[20:33] <Alderic> ::thoughtfully nods:: "Time is against us in this."
[20:35] * Alderic (~Kagi@OWIRCN-fec1de21.ma.charter.com) Quit (Client closed the connection)
[20:36] * Kagi (~Kagi@OWIRCN-fec1de21.ma.charter.com) has joined #teara-adan
[20:37] * Kagi is now known as Alderic
[20:39] <~bynw> ::Ibly:: "We have plenty of time. Just our resources are limited. This is just one window of opportunity. We may have to take another later if this one is missed."
[20:41] <Alderic> ::raises an eyebrow at Ibly:: "There will come a tipping point where Leopold has gained sufficient critical mass to his movement that he could not be stopped."
[20:42] <Alderic> "New Valimar will go on without him, but in his vein at that point. Even destruction will not stop what will come then."
[20:43] <Alderic> "For now he is just a...man, for lack of a better word. When he becomes an ideal Valimar accepts in their hearts we will be past that point."
[20:48] <~bynw> ::Ibly:: "He more than a man. But less than the power he has stolen from others. And I will risk everything to stop him if needed."
[20:51] <Alderic> "I don't doubt it Prince. Let's face it we already have. I'm sure Leopold is very curious as to what is going on in this place and is watching who comes and goes from here carefully. Wouldn't you?"
[20:56] <~bynw> ::Temere:: "He is certainly aware of us. But we have an advantage of being able to leave and enter this place from anywhere. The door is not fixed to anyone one location. But a Master such as Leopold. He already knows of us."
[20:58] <Alderic> ::Looks about the room:: "Then we had better move onto deciding which Matrices I will take temporary control of and which will be used to assault the Matrix in Utha."
[21:00] <Alderic> "Suggestions?"
[21:02] <~bynw> ::Temere:: "Since Elden is not here. I will speak for him. His Matrix will one of those that is given to you when you challenge Leopold."
[21:04] <Alderic> "I would also suggest the one you've newely acquired grandfather, and Prince Ibly's."
[21:05] <Alderic> "The prince and father can assault the matric in Utha together. I would like you to be my second grandfather."
Bynw da GM
The World of Teara Adan
Founding Four Member