Previous topic - Next topic

Bynw

[19:42]<Bynw> +-------------------------------------------+
[19:42]<Bynw> |      Horizon's Dawn - Episode 66
[19:42]<Bynw> |       Beginning Adventure Recap
[19:42]<Bynw> | The Anadari are discussing how to stop the
[19:42]<Bynw> | vampire Ezekial with the Prince in
[19:42]<Bynw> | preparation for their departure to find him.
[19:42]<Bynw> |
[19:42]<Bynw> | The Einarian night is growing longer and
[19:42]<Bynw> | darker in the forest clearning. And there
[19:42]<Bynw> | is a slight chill in the summer air.
[19:42]<Bynw> |     Today's Game Date: Saturday the
[19:42]<Bynw> |              28 Juni 464 NE
[19:42]<Bynw> |          Game Time: Late Evening
[19:42]<Bynw> |          Location: Einar Forest
[19:42]<Bynw> |          End of Adventure Recap
[19:43]<Bynw> *Warden answers Daine's question* "It will either be a ring or an amulet of somekind. Either way it wont be on the outside of any clothing. It will be worn under his clothes so it touches his skin."
[19:44]<Bynw> *Prince* "I have things to do this night in order to be ready to activate the Matrix at Quiette Castle. So Master Nym. I must bid you farewell. Lord Warden will be able to take care of things here for me."
[19:48]<Bynw> *the Prince walks off into the forest in complete silence until the forest hides him from view*
[19:49]* Regan watches the Prince disappear into the forest, then shivers slightly.
[19:49]<+Daine> ::To no one in particular:: "So basically we can't kill him."
[19:49]<+Daine> "Or so he says"
[19:50]<Bynw> *Warden* "You can kill him. Take away his protection from the sun and stake him out in it. He will burn."
[19:52]<+Master_Gibran> ::Seems thoughtful::
[19:52]<Bynw> *Warden* "We just prefer that you do not. Ezekial has violated our laws and we would like him punished by our laws."
[19:54]<+Regan> "Will your laws kill him?" : Said dubiously :
[19:54]<Bynw> *Warden looks to Regan* "Yes. Punishment is Final death."
[19:56]<Bynw> *Warden* "He has done an unspeakable act. Nym would know of it. He has also sired others without permission of his Prince. Both crimes carry the same punishment."
[19:57]<+Master_Gibran> "Unless you can help us further in locating Ezikial or in how to best him I believe we are done here Warden." ::looks to Warden questioningly::
[19:58]<Bynw> "Last we knew he entered Utha. We have no authority there ... McKone saw to that." *Warden says*
[20:00]<+Daine> "Oh and how did he do that?"
[20:00]* Regan scans the forest perimeter.
[20:02]<Bynw> *Warden* "What vampires were in Utha when McKone came to power were hunted down and killed by the Dark Anadari and wizards. He sent a warning to Einar that no others should come or they would meet with destruction as well."
[20:04]<+Regan> "Lord Warden, do you have one of these amulets or rings for your own protection?"
[20:06]<Bynw> *Warden* "Yes"
[20:06]<+Regan> "May I see it, please?" :: Walks over to Lord Warden, but stays out of reach not wanting Warden to think he would be threatening ::
[20:08]<+Daine> ::Looks to Tara:: "Could you disrupt his warding spells?"
[20:09]<+Regan> :: Turns to Daine with a stare :: "Whose?"
[20:10]<+Daine> "Ezikial's. They are Magical aren't they?"
[20:11]<+Regan> "Ah, okay." :: Looks at Warden apologetically ::
[20:11]<Bynw> *Warden takes of his ring and hands it to Regan*
[20:12]* Regan takes the ring and nods to Warden before his glances down at it.
[20:13]<Bynw> *Tara to Daine* "I'm sure I could. My effectiveness would depend on the skill of the wizard that made it."
[20:14]<+Daine> ::Nods:: "Then it is possible to strip him of some of his defenses if we work together."
[20:15]<+Regan> Roll 7df+ for Casting
[20:15]<BoxCars> Regan rolls 7df+ for Casting and gets (+)(-)( )(-)(+)(+)( ) Superb
[20:15]<Bynw> *Tara* "Of course. And Llanth has some magical skill as well" *she gives him a smile*
[20:15]* jlcsusara (~jonas@A6D346.387974.05E72F.E344D8) has joined #teara-adan
[20:15]* ChanServ gives channel half-operator status to jlcsusara
[20:15]* jlcsusara is now known as jlcs-work
[20:17]<+Master_Gibran> "Warden, thank you for your help. I believe it is time for us to take our leave of you, and Einar."
[20:18]<+Regan> :: Hands it back to Warden :: "Thank you, Lord Warden." :: Bows slightly in appreciation ::
[20:18]<+Master_Gibran> "We have preparations to make of our own."
[20:19]<Bynw> *Warden takes the ring back* "You are welcome in Einar at anytime Master Nym. You are honored here. Among all of Einar's people. Mortal and otherwise." *he gives Nym a slight bow*
[20:19]<+Master_Gibran> ::In a Flash of light his Tricon, Iamar, appears next to him:: "Thank you Warden."
[20:20]<+Master_Gibran> @@::to the group:: "We are leaving for the Matrix."@@
[20:20]* Llanth summons his Tricon.
[20:21]* Regan shakes his head then walks over to Tara and stands next to her, staring into her eyes strongly.
[20:21]<+Regan> "Need a ride?"
[20:21]* Regan smiles
[20:22]<Bynw> *the other Anadari call their tricons. Ibon calls his own as well. Only Tara is without one and accepts Regan's offer of a ride*
[20:22]<+Daine> ::Nods to Master Nym, then begins running. His Tricon, Qamar, appears at a gallop and he vaults onto her back::
[20:23]* Regan mounts Rais as he appears, then offers a hand down to Tara.
[20:23]<+Regan> "M'lady."
[20:24]<Bynw> *Tara takes the hand up on Regan's tricon*
[20:25]* Regan smiles back at Tara as she mounts behind him.
[20:25]<+Master_Gibran> ::Eyes Regan for a moment, then turns his attention to Ibon:: "Ibon, would you be so kind as to ride ahead to Deever? We will meet with you there."
[20:26]<Bynw> *Ibon* "I can do that. I'll find a place to hold up. How soon before you arrive?"
[20:26]* Regan scratches his head at Nym's stare.
[20:26]<+Master_Gibran> "I'm not sure. Perhaps several days. If it is longer I will contact you."
[20:26]* Regan shrugs
[20:27]<Bynw> *Ibon and his tricon vanish into the Astral*
[20:28]<+Master_Gibran> "Let's go." ::he and his tricon vanish into the astral::
[20:28]* Regan follows.
[20:29]<+Daine> ::Follows at a gallop on Qamar::
[20:29]<Bynw> *Warden watches at the Anadari leave this realm for the Astral and then goes to see to his Prince*
[20:29]* Regan follows Nym into the Silver Realm ((Sorry, hit the enter key too fast.))
[20:31]<+Master_Gibran> ::Sometime later after a journey through the Astral realm he and Iamar appear in the antechamber to the Matrix, just outside the wards and door::
[20:32]* Regan and Tara appear next with Regan smiling. He hops off and helps Tara down.
[20:33]<+Daine> ::Appears next to Nym astride Qamar. He jumps down to the stone floor and Qamar vanishes back into the silvery realms::
[20:33]* Regan Rais snorts once at Regan then vanishes.
[20:33]<+Daine> ::Iamar vanishes::
[20:35]<+Master_Gibran> ::closes his eyes and takes a deep breath::
[20:42]<+Master_Gibran> ::Opens his eyes, then uses his medallion to lower the wards and open the door protecting the Matrix::
[20:43]<+Master_Gibran> "Lets move inside so we can close the door behind us." ::Waits at the doorway for everyone to enter::
[20:43]* Bynw gives voice to BoxCars
[20:44]* Regan moves to pass by Nym and looks up at him with a smile.
[20:44]* Llanth enters the chamber, and looks around.
[20:44]<Bynw> *the two girls walk in together*
[20:44]<+Master_Gibran> ::Raises and eyebrow at Regan, his face stoic::
[20:44]* Regan pauses
[20:45]* Regan tilts his head in confusion. Then his eyes narrow and he stares intently at Nym. "I am, err was, smiling because I gave Tara all that I gleamed from the Lord Wardens ring."
[20:46]<+Master_Gibran> ::just stares at Regan::
[20:46]* Regan enter the room with a shake of his head.
[20:47]<+Master_Gibran> ::once everyone is in he closes the door and resets the Ward::
[20:49]<+Master_Gibran> ::He moves closer to the center of the room:: "For the trials ahead you will need all your strength."
[20:50]* Regan takes a deep breath to center himself.
[20:51]<+Master_Gibran> "I think it is time you all had your first Star Swords."
[20:52]<+Daine> ::a rictus of a grin spreads on his face::
[20:53]* Regan looks at Tara helplessly.
[20:53]<+Llanth> "This sounds like it will be particularly trying."
[20:59]* Regan turns to Llanth. "Yes, resistance is futile."
[21:12]<+Master_Gibran> "The fastest and easiest way to fashion them is with the help of the Matrix. But first it must 'learn' how to do so."
[21:13]<+Master_Gibran> "It will take some time."
[21:15]<+Master_Gibran> "Daine, your skills at weapon smithing surpass any of the other students. You will have to open your mind to the Matrix and teach it what you know."
[21:16]<+Master_Gibran> "Llanth, are you up to teaching the Matrix your skills as a bowyer?"
[21:20]<+Llanth> "I believe that Regan is our bowyer master."
[21:21]* Regan smiles and gives Llanth a nod.
[21:21]<+Master_Gibran> ::looks about at the various students:: "Do any of you plan on using something besides the traditional Star Sword?"
[21:22]* Regan raises his hand.
[21:22]<+Master_Gibran> ::turns his attention to Regan waiting for him t elaborate::
[21:23]* Regan holds out his Staff and smiles.
[21:25]<+Daine> "I can teach the Matrix to fashion tooth picks if that is really what you want brother."
[21:26]* Regan looks at Daine and smiles at his stupid humor.
[21:27]* Regan then puts the staff back in the crook of his arm.
[21:30]<+Master_Gibran> "Then it is settled. It will take several days for Daine to teach the Matrix what he knows. The Matrix can provide us everything we need here. I suggest you use the time to meditate and question the Matrix on imbuing your weapons. You and you alone must imbue them once the Matrix creates them. If you can not, then you will be stuck with your apprentice swords until you can."
[21:35]* ta_guest9018 (Mibbit@OWIRCN-76774925.dyn.optonline.net) has joined #teara-adan
[21:37]* Regan nods in thought.
[21:38]* ignoreme (Mibbit@OWIRCN-a9f02870.client.mchsi.com) has joined #teara-adan
[21:39]* ignoreme has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
[21:39]<+Daine> ::Sits Akimbo and closes his eyes as he begins to teach the Matrix::
[21:40]* ta_guest9018 is now known as RadioDiva
[21:41]* Regan looks over at Tara questioningly.
[21:41]<Bynw> *Tara* "You will have to start out with something basic at first ... then we can get together with my Father to make something else for you."
[21:43]* tech (Mibbit@OWIRCN-57e77953.dyn.actaccess.net) has joined #teara-adan
[21:48]<Bynw> *Tara* "I'm not even fully sure what I want to use myself. Someday I may actually inherit my Father's starsword though."
Bynw da GM
The World of Teara Adan
Founding Four Member