Bynw

[19:50]<Bynw> +-------------------------------------------+
[19:50]<Bynw> |      Horizon's Dawn - Episode 64
[19:50]<Bynw> |       Beginning Adventure Recap
[19:50]<Bynw> | Lord Warden has taken them to see the
[19:50]<Bynw> | Prince. A vampire. Nym gathered his
[19:50]<Bynw> | apprentices and used his psychic skills to
[19:50]<Bynw> | enter the dreams of the sleeping monster.
[19:50]<Bynw> |
[19:50]<Bynw> | Nym appeared in the dreamscape as a dire
[19:50]<Bynw> | wolf while his apprentices appeared in their
[19:50]<Bynw> | usual forms.
[19:50]<Bynw> |
[19:50]<Bynw> | The vampire stated that he would help them
[19:50]<Bynw> | and then it was time for him to awaken and
[19:50]<Bynw> | told Warden he was hungry.
[19:50]<Bynw> |     Today's Game Date: Saturday the
[19:50]<Bynw> |              28 Juni 464 NE
[19:50]<Bynw> |           Game Time: After Sunset
[19:50]<Bynw> |      Location: Quiette Castle, Einar
[19:50]<Bynw> |          End of Adventure Recap
[19:50]<Bynw> *the Anadari again find themselves between the dreams, floating in that void*
[19:51]<+Master_Nym> "I believe it is time we departed for the waking world."
[19:53]<+Master_Nym> ::The 'stars' dim and finally disappear all together. Collectively everyone in the mind link eye's flutter open and they awake::
[19:53]<+Llanth> "How surreal."
[19:54]<Bynw> *Nym and the others awaken just in time to see Lord Warden gouge his wrist and hold it over the "sleeping" Prince as large drops of blood hit the lips of the vampire.
[19:55]<+Master_Nym> ::Smiles at Llanth and nods. He then stands with a glance at Warden::
[19:55]<+Daine> ::His face twists in open scorn at the scene of the Warden feeding his master as he stands::
[19:57]* Bynw sets mode +m #teara-adan
[19:57]* Bynw sets mode -m #teara-adan
[19:59]<Bynw> *after nearly a dozen drops of blood have fallen to the lips of the sleeping vampire, Warden withdraws his wrist and while pushing his own sleeves back into place puts the wound to his own mouth as anyone would due without thinking about it*
[20:00]<Bynw> *Risira comes over to Warden taking his hand* "Let me heal that for you"
[20:00]<Bynw> *Ibon whispers* "I don't like this ..."
[20:00]<+Daine> ::Leans in close to the others:: "Why don't we destroy both of them and take the medallion for ourselves?"
[20:02]<+Master_Nym> ::To Risira:: "Step back Apprentice I'm sure Warden has done this before."
[20:02]<Bynw> *Risira lets Warden's hand drop and shoots a glance towards Nym*
[20:03]<+Master_Nym> @@::To Risira:: "Back away from the Prince Apprentice, do not be fooled. We are in danger here."@@
[20:03]<Bynw> *the Princes's eyes open. He rises licking his lips ... even with a few nervous twitches*
[20:04]<Bynw> *Risira backs away ....* @@ "I agree with you Master on that ... " @@
[20:05]<+Daine> ::his hand lightly rests on the butt of his revolver::
[20:05]<+Llanth> @@:: To Daine:: I think that it would be unwise to attempt anything like that.@@
[20:06]<+Daine> ::grunts, his eyes never leaving the Prince and Warden and the scorn still plain on his face::
[20:06]<Bynw> *the Prince's eyes are a brilliant blue as he looks about the chamber stopping his gaze directly on Nym* "Welcome to Einar Master Anadari." *he says while climbing out of the crypt ... stretching his long dormant form*
[20:08]<+Master_Nym> @@::To everyone in house horizon:: "All we have done is set one of our enemies against another. If we leave here alive then I would count it a victory. Be still Daine."@@
[20:10]<+Master_Nym> ::Eyes the waking Prince, his eyebrow raises but he says nothing more::
[20:12]<Bynw> *Prince* "A wolf suits you well Master Nym Gibran. Earl of Tennes, Baron de Kes. You are most welcome here, Deryni and others have fled to Einar for centuries seeking safety within its forests."
[20:14]<Bynw> *the Prince looks at each of the others one by one ... stopping briefly for eye contact*
[20:14]<+Master_Nym> "Prince...my only wish is to depart on civil terms today, but you do understand that I protect those you prey on."
[20:15]<+Daine> ::Sneers at the Prince as his eyes come to rest on him, in Valmari:: "Abomination."
[20:17]<+Master_Nym> ::his head snaps to Daine, his eyes narrow. Also in Valmari, his tone low and deep:: "Hold your tongue Apprentice or I will knock the ignorance out of your skull!"
[20:18]<Bynw> *the Prince kneels down next to the sarcoghogus that held him and begins to brush dust off of it* "I haven't heard Valmari spoken in a long time. I see its use hasn't changed during my slumber"
[20:20]<Bynw> "Warden give me a bag would you please" *as Warden steps forward to the prince with a mid-sized leather bag the Prince slips something into it that was hidden from view ... from within the sarcoghogus. something large, bulky and moderatly heavy, as he closes the bag and ties it shut*
[20:20]<Bynw> *the Prince stands* "Shall we talk here or someplace more comfortable?"
[20:25]<+Master_Nym> ::His eyebrow raises again:: "Talk?....I prefer the sky over head to stone. And trees to...." ::he motions at the other sarcoghogus::
[20:27]<Bynw> *Prince* "Those are all dead and have past this world. Do you have the means to move us all quickly into the forest?"
[20:30]<+Master_Nym> ::Nods to Tara:: @@"Take him to the Forest, we will follow on the Tricons" ::he sends her a picture of a place he has visited before, just a mile or so outside of the city of Einar."@@
[20:31]<Bynw> *Tara* "I do ... I will teleport us there"
[20:31]<Bynw> *the Prince nods and Tara, the Prince and Warden vanish*
[20:34]<Bynw> *Ibon* "Where are they going?"
[20:35]<+Master_Nym> ::In a flash Iamar appears from the Astral. He jumps onto her back, he sends the others a picture of the place he sent Tara:: "Let's go." ::and in a flash he and Iamar vanish back into the Astral::
[20:36]<Bynw> *Risira and Regan call their Tricons and follow Nym*
[20:36]<+Daine> ::Nods to Ibon:: "The forest. I can show you...but I need you to lower your shields.....godling." ::smiles mischieviously at Ibon::
[20:38]<Bynw> *Ibon lowers his shields just enough to get the image*
[20:38]<+Daine> ::Sends the image::
[20:39]<Bynw> *Ibon calls his own Tricon and vanishes into the Astral following the image*
[20:40]<+Daine> "Let's go brother." ::In a flash Qamar appears from the Astral at a gallop, he swings onto her back as she moves by and in another flash they both depart::
[20:40]<Bynw> *Out in the forests of Einar ... a clearing that Nym once made his own camp ... stands the Tara, the Prince and Warden*
[20:41]<Bynw> *they are talking quietly together*
[20:43]<+Master_Nym> ::Iamar appears just outside the clearing in a flash at a trot and comes to a halt. Nym swings down from her back and gives her a pat on the neck affectionately and then closes to stand next to Tara::
[20:44]<Bynw> *Risira and Regan appear on their Tricons shortly afterwords and then followed by Ibon*
[20:46]<Bynw> *Prince* "I see I shall have to improve my warding against astral intruders. Quiette Castle's rebuilding is almost complete. Very few know about the Matrix that is there. All it's missing is the central brick. Stolen by that idiot Parshawl." *he pauses and looks at Ibon* "Your ancestor."
[20:46]<+Daine> ::A moment later Qamar appears at a gallop, ten feet in the air, just outside the clearing. With a wooping cry Daine jumps down as Qamar gallops over the clearing. His eyes wide and a smile on his face. He stares off at Qamar as the Tricon vanishes back into the astral with pride and excitement::
[20:48]<+Daine> ::For a moment he actually forgets to be sour and looks at everyone with a smile, but remains quiet::
[20:49]<Bynw> *Prince* "I do hold the medallion for Quiette Castle. I assume that you Master Nym, hold sway over a Matrix yourself ... your apparent knowledge would suggest it."
[20:53]<+Master_Nym> ::Smiles back at Daine, then returns his attention to the Prince and shrugs:: "We have made a replacement brick for one of the bricks taken by Parshawl. But I should be honest, I think I know now why Parshawl took them to begin with."
[20:54]<+Master_Nym> "And if I am correct I would agree with his reasoning." ::he glances at Ibon, his face stoic::
[20:54]<Bynw> *Ibon just looks at Nym silently*
[20:56]<+Master_Nym> "I know if I had the chance I would do the same."
[20:57]<Bynw> *Prince* "I agree with you Master Nym. There is a grave danger of allowing evil to control a Matrix ... it's already happened before ... Quiette Castle's Matrix will join the Light tomorrow evening. But everyone will know it. Just as those closer to you knew about the Southern Matrix being alive again."
[20:59]<Bynw> "Which reminds me." *he says tossing Nym the heavy leather bag* "That is yours."
[21:00]<+Master_Nym> ::looks at the Prince questioningly, then slowly opens the bag and pulls it's contents out to look at::
[21:01]<Bynw> *Nym pulls out a bluestone carved brick, inlayed with a golden lattice work*
[21:01]* Llanth blinks
[21:01]<+Master_Nym> "A central brick to a Matrix" ::he says softly::
[21:02]<Bynw> "Not to a Matrix. But the central brick for the Southern Matrix that was taken by Parshawl." *the Prince says*
[21:02]<+Master_Nym> ::To the Prince:: "Why would you have this?"
[21:04]<Bynw> "Because I found it."
[21:04]<+Llanth> @@::To Nym:: "Is that our brick???"@@
[21:04]<+Master_Nym> @@::to Llanth:: "According to the Prince, it would seem so."@@
[21:05]<+Llanth> @@::To Nym:: "Is it actually of any use to us, other than keeping out of the hands of others?"@@
[21:06]<+Master_Nym> ::Closes his eyes, his hands cover the brick::
[21:08]<Bynw> *Prince* "Other matters ... Ezekial. He is a very dangerous individual. He has broken our laws, man's laws and I'm sure the rules that govern the Anadari as well."
[21:10]<+Daine> @@::To Llanth:: "Not to us, but it is a very good possibility that it will work in another Matrix."@@
[21:11]<+Master_Nym> ((that was supposed to be Nym, sorry))
[21:13]<+Llanth> @@::To Nym:: "Know of any that we could try it on?"@@
[21:16]<+Master_Nym> @@::To Llanth:: "Mariabronn, Kirsh, others."@@
[21:17]<+Master_Nym> ::His eyes open:: "Thank you Prince. I'm sure I can find a use for this."
[21:17]<Bynw> *Prince* "Ezekial, by Einar standards, is a criminal and a wanted man. The one who finds him is allowed to destroy him."
[21:19]<+Master_Nym> "I have had contact with Ezekial. He came to visit me once, and I've scryed him once. I tried again recently but could not find him."
[21:20]<Bynw> *Prince* "His strength and powers more than doubled when he had contact with the blood pool."
[21:21]<+Master_Nym> ::hisses:: "Please. Do not mention that."
[21:23]<Bynw> "I ordered it to be hidden and glamored from memory for a reason. It's far too tempting for most of my people."
[21:24]<Bynw> "Master Nym" *the Prince says* "I find myself repeating history. And pray that it doesnt fully repeat."
[21:24]<+Master_Nym> "Yes but Ezekial knows of it."
[21:25]<Bynw> "Ezekial is Anadari and a vampire. He can see through some of its glamore."
[21:27]<+Master_Nym> ::Sighs:: "I'm at a loss. You keep mentioning your laws. What exactly has Ezekial done that has broken your law?"
[21:28]<Bynw> *Prince* "He has sought the power of the unmentionable. He has sired others without permission of his Prince."
[21:30]<+Daine> "His crime is that he has defied you then." ::looks at the Prince from the outskirts of the clearing::
[21:30]<+Master_Nym> ::Looks to Daine, then back at the Prince::
[21:31]<Bynw> "Either crime carries the same punishment ... " *the Prince stops* "I am his Prince, so yes he has defied me. However our traditions go back for countless ages. Long before I was even born in the mortal world."
[21:32]<+Master_Nym> "How many others has he sired?"
[21:33]<Bynw> *Prince* "I do not know for certain. At least 2 or 3. He will make them Anadari as well to continue his House that his sire stole."
[21:33]<+Master_Nym> ::Sighs:: "Can you find him?"
[21:35]<Bynw> "Given time. We should be able to track him down. But vampires are good at hiding. And if he is found by another vampire. He will be destroyed."
[21:37]<+Master_Nym> ::Nods:: "You mentioned him for a reason. What do you want of me?"
[21:41]<Bynw> *Prince* "You have been to Knights Bridge. Where the true and rightful House Adamant met its destruction and those that did not submit to Ezekial's sire became nothing but cattle to those that did. Maybe he wants to give you immortality. Maybe he wants to kill all of your apprentices. But he is interested in you."
[21:42]<+Master_Nym> ::he gasps:: "The dungeon below the keep? That was the work of House Adamant?"
[21:44]<Bynw> *Prince* "the deserted and abandoned keep out in the woods that you came across. yes that was the mother house of House Adamant. Founded by Master John Christoper. An apprentice of Ethan. Given permission to establish a House in Einar for the protection of Einar."
[21:45]<+Master_Nym> ::Glances at Regan at the mention of Ethan::
[21:48]<Bynw> *Prince* "Master John, found away of allowing a vampire to join his ranks. And then 2 others did. With 3 vampires in the House, Master John thought it did justice to Einar's ancient heritage and legends. Until one of them turned on the others and then the entire House ... mad with the power of the adepts blood ...."
[21:50]<+Master_Nym> "Then I agree Ezekial must be dealt with, and soon. My resources are limited. This Druid we seek is mad and in control of a Matrix now. Every moment we wait he grows stronger."
[21:52]<+Llanth> @@::To Nym:: "Could out little underground garden help us with dispatching Ezekiel?"@@
[21:53]<Bynw> "Tomorrow night. The matrix here will be alive again." *the Prince says* "That will get this druid's attention no doubt."
[21:53]<+Master_Nym> @@::To Llanth:: "I had the same notion."@@
[21:54]<+Llanth> "A thorn in my side for a very long time he has been."
[21:56]<+Master_Nym> ::To the Prince:: "I noticed a device draped over you while you slept. Something used to preserve a body?"
[21:56]<Bynw> *Prince* "A simple ancient net of shiral crystals ... "
[21:57]<+Master_Nym> ::Nods:: "This Druid is Immortal...a gift from his master. If I could get into his mind I should be able to put him to sleep. Would one of those nets keep him asleep?"
[22:00]<Bynw> *the prince shakes his head* "No they dont keep anyone asleep. The one I have is only slightly charged for appearances only. Incase someone opened my crypt to see if I was dead or not."
[22:02]<+Master_Nym> "Can you fashion one to do so and keep the flesh from aging?"
[22:02]<Bynw> "I'm sure it can be done." *the Prince says*
[22:06]<+Master_Nym> "Then we have a way to defeat Chadwick, and I believe we have a way to defeat Ezekial as well."
Bynw da GM
The World of Teara Adan
Founding Four Member